We need to have a section dedicated to just rimming

I love Black Ass rimming, and took it upon myself to start my own tumblr blog dedicated to that interracial sub niche.

The only tumblr blog out there of its kind is Link Removed and it hasn't been updated on over a month.

I got a massive collection of Black Ass rimming pictures and videos that will put that to shame! I have just a small percentage of my collection here, for you to enjoy:

Link Removed

It's very cumbersome to upload content to tumblr, and the damn tumblr site caps you at around 100 uploads per day. I'll have to work around that by posting my stuff a lot slower than I like to. It's gonna be a huge shrine dedicated to Black Ass Worship and Rimming!

BlackXCourier said:
I love Black Ass rimming, and took it upon myself to start my own tumblr blog dedicated to that interracial sub niche.

The only tumblr blog out there of its kind is Link Removed and it hasn't been updated on over a month.

I got a massive collection of Black Ass rimming pictures and videos that will put that to shame! I have just a small percentage of my collection here, for you to enjoy:

Link Removed

It's very cumbersome to upload content to tumblr, and the damn tumblr site caps you at around 100 uploads per day. I'll have to work around that by posting my stuff a lot slower than I like to. It's gonna be a huge shrine dedicated to Black Ass Worship and Rimming!

Fucking RIGHTEOUS man! Thanks!

Attachments

• tumblr_m694nyXULD1rw3deqo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m694nyXULD1rw3deqo1_500.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 57
I put the wrong link. Here's the right one:
Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
BlackXCourier said:

Link Removed

Fucking RIGHTEOUS man! Thanks!

BlackXCourier said:

Link Removed

Good job..continue the work ;)

HAVE YOU LICKED A black'S ASSHOLE TODAY :p (_*_)??

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 55
  • dJsZm1lwt6.jpg
    dJsZm1lwt6.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 49
CRACKA LICK THAT black SHIT :mad:!!

Attachments

• sm5tDZhCpV.jpg
    sm5tDZhCpV.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 55
These are hot!

Attachments

• sierra142-091.jpg
    sierra142-091.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 50
  • sierra142-092.jpg
    sierra142-092.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 52
  • sierra142-093.jpg
    sierra142-093.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 38
More from the same set.

Attachments

• sierra142-028.jpg
    sierra142-028.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 56
  • sierra142-095.jpg
    sierra142-095.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 58
  • sierra142-094.jpg
    sierra142-094.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 40
She loves that dark Black ass!

Attachments

• sierra142-029.jpg
    sierra142-029.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 79
  • sierra142-030.jpg
    sierra142-030.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 53
  • sierra142-031.jpg
    sierra142-031.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 61
First I didn't like to lick some black man's ass. It's very degrading for a white lady to get f...d on some black sphincter and taste the full dose of black intimacy. I don't know what's worse: the smell or the taste. But since a black master made me his "black slave" I can't get enough of his brown hole. I know that he loves to feel my tongue on his most sensitive part and he always rewards me with a huge amount of rich black seed which he shoots directly into my mouth.

Link Removed

BBDevon99 said:
I just don't get rimming !!!

What do you mean? There has not been no white whore ever to stick her tongue up your ass? Do you want me to lick your brown hole till you unload your sperm? I am really good at it. And allthough I don't like the smell very much I love the softness of a shaved black sphincter.

Link Removed

masked_whore said:
BBDevon99 said:

What do you mean? There has not been no white whore ever to stick her tongue up your ass? Do you want me to lick your brown hole till you unload your sperm? I am really good at it. And allthough I don't like the smell very much I love the softness of a shaved black sphincter.

Link Removed

Ain't no smell if a black done washed his black ass . . . I never suck out a fine white girl's shit hole unless I know she's washed her PTA first . . . that would be her pussy, titties, and asshole!

masked_whore said:
BBDevon99 said:

Link Removed

You don't like the smell, thank you why would you? Its a fucking shit hole.

BBDevon99 said:
You don't like the smell, thank you why would you? Its a fucking shit hole.

Hahahaha :D! I think that nasty black just gets off makin' the white race smell his funky dooky hole :)

ThickNiggaDick said:
masked_whore said:
BBDevon99 said:

Link Removed

Ain't no smell if a black done washed his black ass . . . I never suck out a fine white girl's shit hole unless I know she's washed her PTA first . . . that would be her pussy, titties, and asshole!

TNG..you make the gal to do that infront of you? coz once I licked a gal's pussy it tasted like she just pissed before coming to my place

Take your pick

Attachments

• Your-Wife.jpg
    Your-Wife.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Your-Girlfriend.jpg
    Your-Girlfriend.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Your-Daughter.jpg
    Your-Daughter.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 118

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support