We need to have a section dedicated to just rimming

ThickNiggaDick said:
black butt fucks her hard then rims her asshole out (around the 9:00 minute mark) . . . see the white girl's poop chute literally snap, crackle, and pop as she "winks" back at the black . . . eat that prized treasure up black . . . eat it up!

Link Removed

She is Briella Bounce.. one of my favourite booty gals!

Link Removed

Fuck this is hot! I hope my daughter makes me his proud one day, EVERY woman inthe world should lick black asshole.

Nothing shows more to your devotion to your black lover than licking his asshole. I got these pics on "I Love Interracial"

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

DAYUM Mrs. C!!!! WTF?? You just went on a "BUM RUSH" LOLOLOL!!!!! I'll lick your white girl booty if you'll lick mines :p :)

mrscondo said:
It has to be squeaky clean!!!!!! LMAO! :-* ::) ;D

That goes without saying love . . . and I expect the same . . . oh, and I always make sure to wash muh nuts and make sure I'm smellin' real good down thaaaarrrrr ;D Somebody told me a story one time where a brutha went to munch out a white girl's booty hole out and he found bits of toilet paper up in there :eek: :D ::) Reminds me of one (crazy) white girl I dated who told me her grandmother gave her this valuable piece of advice when she was a young girl, "If you want a man, make sure you wash your PTA.'" She finally figured it out when she got older . . . white girls wash your Pussies, Tits, and Asses! Grandma knew damn well what she was talkin' about now didn't she :mad:? Grandmomma used to say! Wash yo P-T-A! HAHAHA ;D! But Mrs. C you're only teasin' again, you're only teasin' . . . you know I don't like to be teased . . . only promises kept ;)

Damn. Thats a hell of a collection of rimming pics. Loved every single one of them and you're right.....it shows true devotion to the black man.

ThickNiggaDick teasing is the ultimate form of flattery and enticement! When you were a young man didn't you at first try to do something stupidly juvenile in front of that special girl to get her attention????????

mrscondo said:
ThickNiggaDick teasing is the ultimate form of flattery and enticement! When you were a young man didn't you at first try to do something stupidly juvenile in front of that special girl to get her attention????????

Errrrr . . . no . . . at least I didn't plan it that way LOL :) That's one of the differences between niggas and white boys though. Niggas ain't down with all that teasin' ;) Niggas tryin' ta fuck 8)

LICK THAT FUNKY black SHIT WHITE BITCHES!!

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

WET AND sssSLOPAAAYYYYY!!

Link Removed

Ms. C. I loved the pics you posted!! :-* Thank you!! The one with the guy sitting on the toliet brings back memories for me!! ;)

bethh213 said:
Ms. C. I loved the pics you posted!! :-* Thank you!! The one with the guy sitting on the toliet brings back memories for me!! ;)

What, you don't like my pics?? WTF ???

damn.. my favourite part of using a slut.. making her lick my black crack.. keep them coming TND ;).. please post any rimming videos you come across..thanks

To suck and lick a blackmans ass, is to show your obediance and committment to the superior blackman. This should be done when told to, whether ass is clean or dirty. Once a slut knows what is expected of her, then she should lick and suck black ass as part of her sexual service to her master. All new white wives to black service should go home to her husband with the smell of black ass on her breath, and taste of black ass on her tongue, and french kiss husband, to show him her commitment to her black master (black mistress).

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back