We need to have a section dedicated to just rimming

str8blkman

White girls are the best
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Hi guys... I've been a little reluctant to comment since my infamous "happy Easter" post back in April, but here goes.... I only hope no one calls for my lynching...lol.. I happen to agree... a section dedicated to rimming would be great... Rimming a black just seems so right some how. It is a major show of respect and "place". Licking black ass helps put interracial relationships in there proper perspective; whether white girl/black man, or white boy/black man... I'll leave now, fully anticipating anger and vitriol at the very mention of my proposal....lol.

I want to see pics and vids of niggas lickin' white girl pretty pink pooty holes too :p (_*_) . . . hot white girls deserve to have their forbidden priiiiiiiized WHITE butt holes swabbed by the black tongue too . . . just before gettin' black butt fucked. Spicey fried chicken and pretty Aryan girl butt holes are both lip smackin', finger lickin' good to this here black.

black butt fucks her hard then rims her asshole out (around the 9:00 minute mark) . . . see the white girl's poop chute literally snap, crackle, and pop as she "winks" back at the black . . . eat that prized treasure up black . . . eat it up!

Link Removed

There has to be a set of pics out there with Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Amanda Bynes sliding their tongues up black ass. Hell let's throw in Jessica Simpson into the mix.

mrscondo said:
There has to be a set of pics out there with Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Amanda Bynes sliding their tongues up black ass. Hell let's throw in Jessica Simpson into the mix.

I am sure each of them have rimmed a sexy black's ass at some time. But havent WE all??? ;D

bethh213 said:
I am sure each of them have rimmed a sexy black's ass at some time. But havent WE all??? ;D

Well, I'd like to know where all these white girls are at who are lickin' black ass cuz I don't get that nearly as much as I would like :-\!

MILK CHOCOLATE M&M'S MELT IN YOUR MOUTH AND NOT IN YOUR HANDS

Link Removed

SERVE ME WHITE BITCH!

Link Removed

AND SUCK MY FUCKIN' black NUTS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

Link Removed

THAT'S RIGHT CRACKER YOU CAN DOOOOOO IT . . . PUT YA h... NOSE INTOOOOOOO IT!

Link Removed

Link Removed

vera said:
Hi guys... I've been a little reluctant to comment since my infamous "happy Easter" post back in April, but here goes.... I only hope no one calls for my lynching...lol.. I happen to agree... a section dedicated to rimming would be great... Rimming a black just seems so right some how. It is a major show of respect and "place". Licking black ass helps put interracial relationships in there proper perspective; whether white girl/black man, or white boy/black man... I'll leave now, fully anticipating anger and vitriol at the very mention of my proposal....lol.

Good to see you commenting again Vera.

I totally agree.. rimming should be a given its importance with pics and videos..Annette Schwarz is the best rimming whore I've seen till date

wildindianbull said:
I totally agree.. rimming should be a given its importance with pics and videos..Annette Schwarz is the best rimming whore I've seen till date

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back