We need to have a section dedicated to just rimming

Hell yes, a white bitch with no taste for black ass will never be a good bitch. Her tongue has to go in deep and really taste the most intimate part of her black fucker. Then - and only then - she might get rewarded with the precious black cum all white whores love so much.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

insideo said:
Hell yes, a white bitch with no taste for black ass will never be a good bitch. Her tongue has to go in deep and really taste the most intimate part of her black fucker. Then - and only then - she might get rewarded with the precious black cum all white whores love so much.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

very hot.. absoultely what I have in mind to treat white whores.. could you post the video ?

Looks to me like a lovely cock, delicious set of balls, and a nice black rim to make my man feel wonderful!

Most white whores get addicted by black ass. First they make a fuss about the smell and the taste. Probably they think that black ass tastes the same as white ass. But this doesn't seem to be true. Black ass has a lot more pheromones and in the moment the white bitch puts her tongue on some black sphincter she gets addicted by the arousal she feels in her bowels. Just seconds before she didn't know how to react and now she willingly opens the black ass to get es deep as possible.

This bourgeois whore for example gets so aroused by black dick that she is not satisfied with the first dose of his sperm right in her mouth.

Link Removed Link RemovedLink Removed Link RemovedLink Removed Link Removed

So the black orders the whore to lick his ass good and deep. If he's satisfied, the whore would get the assfucking of her life. So the white bitch gives her first rimjob to some black ass. And she is good.

Link RemovedLink Removed Link RemovedLink Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed

The black dude seems to be satiesfied with the mouthwork of the whore and gives it to her anally in every position one can think of. The whore is in heaven

Link Removed Link RemovedLink Removed Link RemovedLink Removed

Finally she sucks the dirty black dick to completion and swallows her second load of jizz for the day.

From that day on the whore is more than eager to always taste some black shithole.

Link RemovedLink Removed Link Removed

insideo said:
Most white whores get addicted by black ass. First they make a fuss about the smell and the taste. Probably they think that black ass tastes the same as white ass. But this doesn't seem to be true. Black ass has a lot more pheromones and in the moment the white bitch puts her tongue on some black sphincter she gets addicted by the arousal she feels in her bowels. Just seconds before she didn't know how to react and now she willingly opens the black ass to get es deep as possible.

This bourgeois whore for example gets so aroused by black dick that she is not satisfied with the first dose of his sperm right in her mouth.

Link Removed Link RemovedLink Removed Link RemovedLink Removed Link Removed

So the black orders the whore to lick his ass good and deep. If he's satisfied, the whore would get the assfucking of her life. So the white bitch gives her first rimjob to some black ass. And she is good.

Link Removed Link Removed

The black dude seems to be satiesfied with the mouthwork of the whore and gives it to her anally in every position one can think of. The whore is in heaven

Link Removed Link RemovedLink Removed Link RemovedLink Removed

Finally she sucks the dirty black dick to completion and swallows her second load of jizz for the day.

From that day on the whore is more than eager to always taste some black shithole.

Link RemovedLink Removed Link Removed
She almost could pass as my "lucky" twin sister

I went on a rimming expedition..... MMMM MMMMGOOD!!!!!!

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 72
  • ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 70
  • ass3.jpg
    ass3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 70
More!! Why the fuck can't I bundle pics like we used to?????? :-[

Attachments

• ass4.jpg
    ass4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 81
  • ass5.jpg
    ass5.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 122
  • ass6.jpg
    ass6.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 82
I ain't met a white bitch yet didn't like chocolate :)

Attachments

• tumblr_madj8bGa8G1r230ufo1_400.gif
    tumblr_madj8bGa8G1r230ufo1_400.gif
    913.5 KB · Views: 89
  • tumblr_mbr9x4EuqG1qmswq3o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mbr9x4EuqG1qmswq3o1_500.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 96
READY . . . SET . . . LICK!!

Attachments

• 3e514a32.jpg
    3e514a32.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 61