Spermcompetition between my husband and a strong and hung black bull!

Who of the black men will compete with hubby!

• Total voters

anna_nurse_dk

Hi to you all!

As it is now I have 5 kids, 1 white girl by hubby and 3 black boys and a black girl by different black guys.

The next baby I had promisssed hubby to be the father of, but changed my mind as I have this thing for big strong men with big cocks, hubby is quite strong but when it comes to his cock - no DICK it's not as big as I want - far from :-[

So I asked for his permission to have a competition between a hung white man and a hung black man, but some people made another suggestion, a competition between hubby and a hung big stronger black bull!

hubby won't stand a chance, but anyway I got this suggestion, black man fuck me first and then hubby, if hubby hasn't come in me before the black guy is ready he can pull hubby of me and take his place ::)

And it will happen in a 2 weeks vacation.

What do you think?

Love Anna
Link Removed

viper said:
I like it. It's almost certain the black man's potent seed will knock you up before your husband even gets a chance.

Sure Viper it's most likely to be the black guy who will knock me up, but still my "poor" hubby have a slim chance ::)

Love Anna

LoveInterracialSluts said:
Excellent, and more than fair.

What sane white boy would not be proud to raise the child of his wife and a hung black man?

I unfortunately think there are plenty that would't like it, but fortunately my husband is not one of them ;)

Love from Anna :)

I believe it's the case that blacks have higher sperm counts than whites.

Zagg said:
Anna, you are a goddess!

You are too kind Zagg :)

I think that's to much to call me, but I sure does feel lucky and desired, and thinking back at my EX-husband that called me a frigid bitch ::) now I know it was just him that was unable to turn me on.

Love Anna

Anna I think that the husband shouldn't cum a minimum week that its chances would come nearer to the shooting black guy

Black guys cum more and have higher sperm count. So there is no doubt about the result. But it is a fair competition you shut go for it.
Let give a free rein to nature.

Love the new avatar Anna.

anna_nurse_dk said:
Zagg said:
Anna, you are a goddess!

You are too kind Zagg :)

I think that's to much to call me, but I sure does feel lucky and desired, and thinking back at my EX-husband that called me a frigid bitch ::) now I know it was just him that was unable to turn me on.

Love Anna

Thanks Zagg :)

The question about my hubby's chances in the competition is pretty slim I guess, but he have a chance, and after all - He did agree ;)

:-* Anna

I know of a lifestyle dominant white girl in Dallas who wants this kind of relationship. One child with a white husband, then the rest (3 or 4 more) black.
It's been tempting to pursue, but I'm not sure I want that many kids. I have to be able to retire some day. :p

Not very many chances like this come along, sub52.

submission52 said:
I know of a lifestyle dominant white girl in Dallas who wants this kind of relationship. One child with a white husband, then the rest (3 or 4 more) black.
It's been tempting to pursue, but I'm not sure I want that many kids. I have to be able to retire some day. :p

anna_nurse_dk said:
Thanks Zagg :)

The question about my hubby's chances in the competition is pretty slim I guess, but he have a chance, and after all - He did agree ;)

:-* Anna

Some news about the coming spermcompetition between hubby and an unknown black man, just had a mail from one of the black guys arranging the fun.

Some chat between us:

bigoldali: Hi Anna!

anna_nurse_dk: Hi Abdul!

bigoldali: Have you got my mail with news about your coming spermcompetition?

anna_nurse_dk: Yes! Can't you tell me anything about the 5 guys?

bigoldali: No you only get the numbers, and I'll let you know 2 are from USA and is the choice of Ron, 3 are from Sweden and Denmark and it's me and my son who have chosen them for you, I know they won't dissapoint you ;.)

anna_nurse_dk: How am I going to choose?????

bigoldali: Maybe you should make a poll - you have done that before :)

anna_nurse_dk: Yes Maybe Abdul I can't see how I can choose between some I have never seen or know, so maybe a poll would be great. :)

bigoldali: Let me hear what the decision is soon

I told him I would think about it.
I didn't have to think for long before I choose to post it here.

Maybe I should make a poll here if there are somebody who like to help choosing?

I must admit I both find it intriguing and hot as well as a bit scaring to meet a man like that not knowing anything about him.

Love to you all
Anna ???

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back