Spermcompetition between my husband and a strong and hung black bull!

Who of the black men will compete with hubby!

• Total voters
Just happy to keep you informed! :)

I hope for some help from you all to decide who it will be who is the black man competing with my poor hubby, only thing I know is they all are black and hung, they are numbered from 1 to 5 - please vote for one if more than 10 vote I'll take the one with most votes.

Love to you all
Anna
Link Removed

Question to Jorgen,
how many blacks do you have in DK and are they as built and aggressive with our women as in the USA?

Sam01 said:
Question to Jorgen,
how many blacks do you have in DK and are they as built and aggressive with our women as in the USA?

Hi Sam01!

There aren't many in the area where we live, and I must admit the guys fucking my Anna all come from Sweden and USA except for one from Copenhagen, they are built as a black bull is supposed to be, but most I have seen in Denmark don't meet the standard I'm afraid.

My Ex-wife Lene meet a couple years ago that lived in Denmark and they sure wasn't anything worth talking about, she had high hopes about meeting thoose black guys who told her they was hung, but show nothing more than I had, she told me back then she never would use time and energy on black any more as it seems that the myth about hung black men was just a fairytale, for many years she didn't try a black man again, but one day a friend on the net tempted her telling about an old black man fucking his wife and that he was real hung, she corresponded with the black guy before she meet him, and this time it sure was a real hit and she went black after that.
I'm sure there must be some real black bulls hidden somewhere in Denmark, we haven't meet them yet.

Maybe Anna will meet one if the right number is choosen as one of the guys is from Denmark.

Time will show.

Jorgen F

Playing with the thought about being breed in a spermcompetition between my husband Jorgen and a big black stranger, my God it makes me so hot just thinking about it, poor hubby I'm sure baby will be black. ;D
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I'll post more later.

Love Anna!

Zagg said:
Love the new avatar Anna.

anna_nurse_dk said:
Zagg said:
Anna, you are a goddess!

You are too kind Zagg :)

I think that's to much to call me, but I sure does feel lucky and desired, and thinking back at my EX-husband that called me a frigid bitch ::) now I know it was just him that was unable to turn me on.

Love Anna

That is a really awesome avatar.

Hi to you all and thanks to the people who have voted to help me decide who will compete with Jorgen my hubby, voting has now reached 8 in a couple of days :) and I had promissed that I would respect your choice if the voting get higher than 10 so I hope for at least a couple more votes before the end of September where I have promised and answer to my old black bull Abdul who arrange the competition.
I'll check in at least 1 time a day maybe more and if voting is equal I'll choose the one vote who was first.

More of what my fantasy is full of right now as I wait for your decision.
A big thank you and love from Anna

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thanks Mr. NW and Nobby!

I can see the voting has reached 10 votes, so now I have to follow the result when we reach end of September :)
I must say I feel so hot about it not knowing ANYTHING about the guy who will fuck me comepeting with my hubby.

Here 2 more of what I feel about it, last 2 of this series

Love from Anna :-*

Link Removed

Link Removed

WOW 15 votes so far, one is clearly in the lead and I sure would have loved to know what guy that vote will send to my help in getting knocked up. But I will not even know where he will come from before I'll stop the voting next Friday evening and send the winning number to my old black friend Abdul. ???

I must admit I get more and more hot fantasising about what he will be like, I hope this week will be over in a hurry ;-)

Link Removed

Thanks to all who have helped me in voting here :)

18 votes and number 3 came out as the winner with 6 votes and number 2 with 4 votes that was a clear result that I will send to my dear old black friend Abdul and his son Achmeed and Master Ron from St.Louis.

Hope to get to know what kind of guy who will be competing with my hubby.

Best wishes to you all

Anna

Hi to you all!

Just got some info from Abdul about the result of the contest here and what it will mean to me.

Number 3 was a Swedish black man first name Kareem, he is 24 years old 204 cm high and weight 108 kg, strong and Abdul told me he was sure I would be pleased with his ”equipment”. :)

He wouldn't tell me more but told me I could find out for my self, I should now find out when I thought I was most fertile and find a week or 2 for the event.

Wow I can hardly wait, a friend have a weekend cottage we can use in the North/Western part of Denmark.

I'm so happy and excited now. :) :) :)

Love Anna :-*

Once again thanks to the voters for your help. :-*

Now the black bull is found, all I know is that his name is Kareem and that he is 24 years old and is hung, that is who my poor hubby is trying to beat in breeding me.

The time is arranged to be from 28 of October and end at 12 of November where I hop I'll be pregnant :)

I can hardly wait :)

danishcuckold said:
All here seems to think I have lost allready, but I'll give it a fight after all :)

Jorgen F

I wish you good luck and I count on you. I hope it is you who makes Anna pregnant. :)

Hi to you All!

Now I only have to wait one more day before it finally happens :)

Last time I post before it happens.

Love to you all from Anna

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back