Spermcompetition between my husband and a strong and hung black bull!

Who of the black men will compete with hubby!

• Total voters
anna_nurse_dk said:
Hi to you All!

Now I only have to wait one more day before it finally happens :)

Last time I post before it happens.

Love to you all from Anna

The competition is on now Jorgen and Anna left yesterday afternoon, and I'm only the babysitter in their home, which it was me being her.

Lene

Anna!

Hope you will get knocked up. I would have been interested to meet too but found site too late for that.

I am young sporty black guy 20yo "in the hoods"

BlackBreeder 20 said:
Anna!

Hope you will get knocked up. I would have been interested to meet too but found site too late for that.

I am young sporty black guy 20yo "in the hoods"

Sorry for haven't answered before now, haven't been much online and when I get here I got a warning (still does but took the chance)!

Had 2 wonderfull weeks and your wish came true, I tested my self 1'st of December and the test came out positive :)
Love Anna

fuki mi said:
Need to here the story, what happened? :-\

And to Kassie who asked "How did it end up?"

I sure ended up pregnant! I took a pregnancy test 1'st of December and it turned out positive like I suspected after those 2 weeks with a young black bull and my husband.

The pregnancy is confirmed by my doctor and my term is set to the 31 of July 2012.

I had 2 wonderful weeks and got all the cock I wanted, mostly Kareem he fucked me more than twice as much as my hubby Jorgen did, a couple of times where Jorgen hadn't finished in me when Kareem was ready for another fuck, he just pulled Jorgen of me so he shot on my thigh and my belly, my God that got me so hot to see him demonstrate his superiority that way just pulling my poor husband of me and then fucking me him self.

Jorgen did what he could to increase his chances by trying to suck Kareem's seed out of me, Kareem just laughed of his efforts and told him it would be in vain, the baby would be black no matter what he did.

I'm sure too the baby will be black, but you can't be 100% sure and thinking about that makes me real hot whenever it crosses my mind.

Love to you all

Anna Fj.

fuki mi said:
Has anyone heard from this woman?? Did she get fucked so hard that she is a vegetable now? :'(

Hi fuki mi!

No I didn't turn into a vegetable, but haven't been much online lately!

Love Anna Fj.

Blackcockdisciple said:
I think its safe to assume the black guy won.

Hi Blackcockdisiple!

I got pregnant all right and it's most possibly it was black guy Kareem who did it, but still there is a tiny chance it can be my husband who did it, not likely but a chance or risk depend on the view ::)

Love Anna Fj.

anna_nurse_dk said:
Blackcockdisciple said:
I think its safe to assume the black guy won.

Hi Blackcockdisiple!

I got pregnant all right and it's most possibly it was black guy Kareem who did it, but still there is a tiny chance it can be my husband who did it, not likely but a chance or risk depend on the view ::)

Love Anna Fj.

Fantastic news. Guess we'll find out soon ;)

Hi to you all!

First my deepest apology for being away for a long time with no words from me.

But the last many times I tried to come here I was told something about a blocked (not BLACKED ;) ) site and there was risk for my computer by logging in here.

The short story is that the truth about the competition will be clear in 1-1½ weeks when I give birth, then I'll know if it's my husband Jorgen or my wonderful young black bull Kareem who is the father of the baby, I guess if I had to bet my money would be on Kareem ;)

Love to you all
Anna :-*

Hi Anna,
What an amazing story.
I am a french cuckold, an my wife is getting fucked so often by different black bulls (some she meets again later on and some that she doesn't). Even if she has never been pregnant yet, she would be so excited of planning such a sperm competition between me and a hung black bull, since I have not been able to knock her up yet (although we have been trying for almost 10 months now).
I will keep reading this thread until you tell us the result, and maybe I 'll let her have a look at your story, or even have her talk to you, so as you to tell her how it is growing up a black baby, with your white hubby.

Hi to you all!

Just wanted to tell that Anna & Jorgen went to the maternity ward yesterday where Anna gave birth somewhere between 9 and 10 in the evening.

It was a baby girl, but there was something wrong (at least at this place) ;)

The white husband Jorgen won, the baby girl is white, I must admit it sure came as a surprise as nobody except a friend on the net was sure the baby would be black :eek:

Lene

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back