Spermcompetition between my husband and a strong and hung black bull!

Who of the black men will compete with hubby!

• Total voters
Mr.NW said:
I'm very happy to known that is a girl.
Hi to you all!
My husband was happy too and very surprised by the result.

I was too when I saw that white baby girl and husband was so happy I could tell finally getting one more white baby girl.

Come back later as I'm both tired and happy - even when I wanted a black baby more than a white, but when you just have given birth - that baby is the best in the world :)

And any way I have only 1 white kid and 4 black before this one :)

Love Anna

Very Nice to hear good news from you both.
And anyway that is such an exciting story and way of Life.
Hope read more about you since my wife is more than ever motivated about being knocked up by niggas.

tom.cuck said:
Very Nice to hear good news from you both.
And anyway shaft such an exciting story and way of Life.
Hope read more about you since my wife is more than ever motivated about being knocked up by niggas.

Good luck making your wife doing the right thing, hope she don't get second thoughts after I surprisingly won the competition to a much younger and more hung black male.
But after all it only take one sperm-cell to do the job! :)
Jorgen

anna_nurse_dk said:
BlackBreeder 20 said:
Anna!

Hope you will get knocked up. I would have been interested to meet too but found site too late for that.

I am young sporty black guy 20yo "in the hoods"

Sorry for haven't answered before now, haven't been much online and when I get here I got a warning (still does but took the chance)!

Had 2 wonderfull weeks and your wish came true, I tested my self 1'st of December and the test came out positive :)
Love Anna
anna_nurse_dk said:
BlackBreeder 20 said:
Anna!

Hope you will get knocked up. I would have been interested to meet too but found site too late for that.

I am young sporty black guy 20yo "in the hoods"

Sorry for haven't answered before now, haven't been much online and when I get here I got a warning (still does but took the chance)!

Had 2 wonderfull weeks and your wish came true, I tested my self 1'st of December and the test came out positive :)
Love Anna

Hi Anna!

So happy to read you delivered a girl and the family keeps on growin. I have not been too active with this site, thus the late reply.
I wish you will be enjoying black cock much in future too:) i enjoy white girls women alot and knockin up is absolutely the best. I have knocked up 2 white girls in past and seems that have managed to knock up third one in june.

tom.cuck said:
Do you plan another sperm competition in a near future ?

Yes and no, nothing for this year but next year I'm planning to meet up with a black master we have been chatting with on the net. :-*
He want me to come together with Jorgen and want to get a chance to knock me up, I don't know if he want to give Jorgen a shot at it or not or if he want all the fun for him self. ;D

I have to work on Jorgen I guess as there is some part of that Master's plans Jorgen don't like, but I guess I'll end up having it my way, or more correct the Master's way. :-X
Anna

BlackBreeder 20 said:
Hi Anna!

So happy to read you delivered a girl and the family keeps on growin. I have not been too active with this site, thus the late reply.
I wish you will be enjoying black cock much in future too:) i enjoy white girls women alot and knockin up is absolutely the best. I have knocked up 2 white girls in past and seems that have managed to knock up third one in june.

Hi BlackBreeder20

Thanks for your wishes. Happy to know things work fine for you and that you are trying best way to earn the right to your name :eek:
The white women you have knocked up is it married women?

My husband was really happy about him managing to knock me up with a girl competing with a much younger and certainly more hung black guy.

I guess that makes it easier for him to keep on accepting that I get a lot of black cock again after gaining my strength back after giving birth.

Love Anna :-*

anna_nurse_dk said:
Hi BlackBreeder20

Thanks for your wishes. Happy to know things work fine for you and that you are trying best way to earn the right to your name :eek:
The white women you have knocked up is it married women?

My husband was really happy about him managing to knock me up with a girl competing with a much younger and certainly more hung black guy.

I guess that makes it easier for him to keep on accepting that I get a lot of black cock again after gaining my strength back after giving birth.

Love Anna :-*

Hi sexy Anna:)

your hubby won the game this time, so gongrats to him;) Maybe next time outcome is different again.

And thanks, well said I really wanna live up my name! Hah. I have taken part in some breeding parties. One of those actually was in sodertalje Sweden. Results of those parties...well I don't know.
The women I have knocked up, one of them is or was married. I am not 100% sure how the marriage is now. She is now 36 yrs old and gave birth last august and now has a beautiful mixedrace girl. I have not been in contact with her for some time but have plans to contact. She lives in northern part of finland but that should be not problem.
The other knock up was a teen girl, 19yrs old ..She was datin a guy but of course not married. A funny part is that the father of that girl used to be ex-boss of my dad.

The latest one is married, lady, but I am not fully sure if breeding really has produced a pregnancy. But I will get to know that soonhopefully.
Well, would love to breed more but most important is to enjoy sex with lovely ladies whenever possible! :p

Iwould love to meet you sometimes too, Anna:)

Kisses!

Hi BlackBreeder20!

Thanks for your kind words :-*

Where are you located (at least Country) where I'm located you can see from my profile!

Best of luck to you by breeding white women.

Anna :-*

anna_nurse_dk said:
Hi BlackBreeder20!

Thanks for your kind words :-*

Where are you located (at least Country) where I'm located you can see from my profile!

Best of luck to you by breeding white women.

I'm in Finland. Born In Ghana but I've been livin here since 2 yrs old. Sorry my english is not so good but workin on it:)
Thanks for greetins..I will be startin my studies in uni this autumn and really think there are plenty nice new pussies to be met:)
Sometimes I feel I should not try to be as gentleman as I have been ...haha.

Happy times:)

Hi BlackBreeder20!

So you are from Finland, have heard that there are many nice looking girls up there and hot too.

Yes, and we seem to be almost neighbours:)

Most finnish girls are really sexy and juicy (swedish and danish girls as well..) . Being black guy here is usually nice as many girls are excited because of more exotics looks. Next week schools are gettin started after holidays and crowds of teenies are gatherin in parks and beaches to party. Maybe some new pussy to cum too..hmm

BlackBreeder 20 said:
Yes, and we seem to be almost neighbours:)

Most finnish girls are really sexy and juicy (swedish and danish girls as well..) . Being black guy here is usually nice as many girls are excited because of more exotics looks. Next week schools are gettin started after holidays and crowds of teenies are gatherin in parks and beaches to party. Maybe some new pussy to cum too..hmm

Good luck with your white "pussy-hunt"

OMG THAT NIGGUH SAY HE AIN'T PAYIN' NO CHILD SUPPORT :D HAHAHAHAAAAA ;D!!!

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back