Losing to black men

That is hillarious!! an equalizier???/ The kid was 16 and got his ass kicked by a 14 yr old black boy!! hehehehehe Typical white boy response when they aren't man enough to handle themselves!! lol ::)

bethh213 said:
That is hillarious!! an equalizier???/ The kid was 16 and got his ass kicked by a 14 yr old black boy!! hehehehehe Typical white boy response when they aren't man enough to handle themselves!! lol ::)

Don't feed the troll Beth

As a personality I can't stand Kim K but its clear she is leading the celebrity world of proper black loving, we need as much of this as possible. She is in the spotlight for all young white girls to emulate, thus making her a "leader"

bethh213 said:

And the thing was this guy in our year was by no means one of the weak guys. But the Black just had no doubt he would win.

I'm currently working to put together a video to share with everybody on this topic of losing to the big superior black man. We are a white couple. I'm a 38 y/o whiteboy with younger white wife who wants to try BBC and put me in my place and show me how a real man can satisfy her. My wife is very particular about the black man she wants to give it up to. So, we are looking for a friendly well-hung black boss with dreadlocks, facial hair, and who partakes of the herb in the Los Angeles area. Personal hygiene a must. Husband is straight so there will be no contact between the black boss and the whiteboy. However, in keeping with the "losing to black man" thread; whiteboy is willing to get "beat down" to be humiliated and made a fool of in front of wife. My wife is very open and intrigued by this and would like to see me get beaten down and put in my place. All interested superior black men please respond through niggerworship. I surrender because I acknowledge the superiorty of the black man. Please help me finally give my wife sexual satisfaction. Black into white is so right. Black man's takeover/whiteboy's defeat.

I'm just curious, wcw, but have you considered the possibility that once your wife tastes black you'll really be defeated, that is dumped? As a guy who was dumped for a black guy, I can attest that it can be devastating.

whitecuckwannabe said:
I'm currently working to put together a video to share with everybody on this topic of losing to the big superior black man. We are a white couple. I'm a 38 y/o whiteboy with younger white wife who wants to try BBC and put me in my place and show me how a real man can satisfy her. My wife is very particular about the black man she wants to give it up to. So, we are looking for a friendly well-hung black boss with dreadlocks, facial hair, and who partakes of the herb in the Los Angeles area. Personal hygiene a must. Husband is straight so there will be no contact between the black boss and the whiteboy. However, in keeping with the "losing to black man" thread; whiteboy is willing to get "beat down" to be humiliated and made a fool of in front of wife. My wife is very open and intrigued by this and would like to see me get beaten down and put in my place. All interested superior black men please respond through niggerworship. I surrender because I acknowledge the superiorty of the black man. Please help me finally give my wife sexual satisfaction. Black into white is so right. Black man's takeover/whiteboy's defeat.

Yes Zagg, I've considered it and that in itself is stangely appealing to me. My wife and I love each other and I think what most likely will happen is that I'll be a permanent cuckold. Although, it has taken some convincing to get her to go black she is intrigued and open to the idea.

I really hope that works out for you. There are couples who claim that her affairs with blacks has strengthened and deepened their relationship. But I do think that guys should realize that once you've added a potentially destabilizing element to your relationship, there's no telling how it will end up.

whitecuckwannabe said:
Yes Zagg, I've considered it and that in itself is stangely appealing to me. My wife and I love each other and I think what most likely will happen is that I'll be a permanent cuckold. Although, it has taken some convincing to get her to go black she is intrigued and open to the idea.

uselesswimp said:
I saw this rather than it happening to me. When I was at school a poor white boy in our year (we were 16) got a proper beating from a Black Man two years below us. And the Black Man followed it up by taking his girlfriend. We were all relieved it happened to him and not us. Every white boy in our year were scared of him and he so knew it.

I saw lots of this scenario in my high school.

Been reading this thread with interest. My wife and I are 52 and been married for over 30 yrs. We've been playing with others for about 28 of those yrs. She did her first bbc about 25 yrs ago and wasn't really driving to do only black at that time, even though he fucked her for 4 hrs and made her cum, squeal and squirt like never since. I was hooked on watching her with bbc and promoted it whenever i could. She was content on doing white or black and most all were white, but about 3 yrs ago, I started promoting it more ernestly. We found a guy that is great but for a couple minor issues. My wife had not had a hugh dick since her first blk guy and she's very tight due to never having kids. My dick is about 5" hard and since hooking up with her present bull, he's hugh, 10 long and thick and he tore her the first few times they fucked, she bled just alittle and hurt for a cpl days after. Now just over a year later, she takes him all, girth and length. She's loving him fucking hr and looks forward to being with him. I couldn't get her to focus on being a whore, but now she's gotten into it. She considers herself her bull "black cock whore" and is doing everything he's asked of her, even fucking two of his friends. I've taken the cuck role as I enjoy sucking her bulls dick, cleaning them both up, during their fucks and after, eating the creampies. At first my wife didn't want this type of relationship with a black guy, she just wanted to fuck, now she's loving being a whore for black guys. I love it too. I don't think it will progress to the point that some in this thread are talking about when the wife leaves her husband for her bull, because I think the wife has to have that mindset that it "could" happen, my wife doesn't, but I fully understand that anything could happen. As for now, I love the thought, it turns me on and our bull can do things to my wife's pussy that I never have or never will and I want her to experience every bit of sexual enjoyment she can. I don't know how I'll feel down the line.

Thanks for the detailed account of your experiences.

mywife4blkncolorado said:
Been reading this thread with interest. My wife and I are 52 and been married for over 30 yrs. We've been playing with others for about 28 of those yrs. She did her first bbc about 25 yrs ago and wasn't really driving to do only black at that time, even though he fucked her for 4 hrs and made her cum, squeal and squirt like never since. I was hooked on watching her with bbc and promoted it whenever i could. She was content on doing white or black and most all were white, but about 3 yrs ago, I started promoting it more ernestly. We found a guy that is great but for a couple minor issues. My wife had not had a hugh dick since her first blk guy and she's very tight due to never having kids. My dick is about 5" hard and since hooking up with her present bull, he's hugh, 10 long and thick and he tore her the first few times they fucked, she bled just alittle and hurt for a cpl days after. Now just over a year later, she takes him all, girth and length. She's loving him fucking hr and looks forward to being with him. I couldn't get her to focus on being a whore, but now she's gotten into it. She considers herself her bull "black cock whore" and is doing everything he's asked of her, even fucking two of his friends. I've taken the cuck role as I enjoy sucking her bulls dick, cleaning them both up, during their fucks and after, eating the creampies. At first my wife didn't want this type of relationship with a black guy, she just wanted to fuck, now she's loving being a whore for black guys. I love it too. I don't think it will progress to the point that some in this thread are talking about when the wife leaves her husband for her bull, because I think the wife has to have that mindset that it "could" happen, my wife doesn't, but I fully understand that anything could happen. As for now, I love the thought, it turns me on and our bull can do things to my wife's pussy that I never have or never will and I want her to experience every bit of sexual enjoyment she can. I don't know how I'll feel down the line.

Turn the volume up LOUD!

http://wavs.unclebubby.com/wav/MOVIES/AnimalHouse/TOOKDATS.WAV

Link Removed

I apaologize to all for not posting the vid clips of the vid I promised to make showing me losing my wife to a black man. it fell through, but I'm still trying. It is important to show the black man's takeover and whiteboy's loss. Also, does anybody have pics of women getting blacked in sheer pantyhose or stockings?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back