Losing to black men

Oh btw I haven't looked at your profile Bluegrass, but I would be willing to bet you are a white boy!! :'( :'( :'(

And with you watching, Beth, it might be a sexual experience for the white boy, too.

bethh213 said:
sorry but I have to disagree with Bluegrass. Watching a white boy being beat to a pulp and humiliated totally by a sexy black is definitely a sexual experience for me! ;D

bethh213 said:
sorry but I have to disagree with Bluegrass. Watching a white boy being beat to a pulp and humiliated totally by a sexy black is definitely a sexual experience for me! ;D

My sister and her friends certainly enjoyed watching me being humiliated and scared, and they enjoyed watching me get my white ass kicked. I also got the idea that several of the other white girls and black girls also enjoyed it. It was from their laughing and mocking after a Black Man had taken me down that I lost my dignity and any sense of masculinity. I also discovered the realization that I was not worthy of pussy. I realized that only Black Men are worthy of pussy.

You're probably right about that, MrT. But there might be some objective foundation for that sense of inferiority.

MrT said:
IR is good but some of this shit is just for losers with inferiority complexes

MrT said:

i guess i am a loser with a bad inferiority complex, but i don't know of any white boys who would have handled this situation any differently. There were sometimes white boys who would be present when i got punched or slapped around, and they would tell me later "oh I would never put up with that, I would stand my ground." But eventually i would see them in a confrontation with a black guy, and they would be as scared and wimpy as i was. In fact, i think some were even worse. the only difference between them and me is that i got it worse and i got it daily.

I share the view that black men are superior. It took me long agonizing years to accept it, but I now believe that only black men should have pussy. I'm a whiteboy who has been beaten and intimidated by black men during my school days and I will say this to all my whiteboy brethren; If a black man wants to take your wife or girlfriend it"s going to happen.

white guys lose out

and the youngsters today have given up hope

its almost as if there's no need for competition

they just know

white guys go home and masturbate ... black guys fuck everything

This seems like it is really starting to be happening. When I attend a high school football game, I will always see a group of 3-4 whiteboys by themselves. Then, I'll see two black guys with two white girls or one white girl, etc. It seems that if you see a black guy at these games, he is accompanied by a girl and 99% of the time she is white. Also, I have overheard white kids using the word "black lover" to describe a girl. I think the biggest thing that completely blows my mind is that you will hear white kids literally making fun of their own race as males. "He's white, he ain't got no skills." or "That whiteboy jumped for the ball like he thought he was going to get it". And that is another thing....they describe themselves as white "boys" and blacks as black "guys". It's like it is being built into our minds that we are white "boys" and they are black "men". And I think it's quite obvious now that black men are superior athletes and there is the size difference everyone talks about. So, they are superior athletes(bigger, stronger, more stamina) and they have bigger dicks. There is no mystery why white girls are flocking to black men. It will only continue.

NJT said:
white guys lose out

and the youngsters today have given up hope

its almost as if there's no need for competition

they just know

white guys go home and masturbate ... black guys fuck everything

MrT said:
u sound like a total loser :-[

I have received several ugly messages criticizing me for being a coward or my sister for putting me through her reign of terror. I will admit that I am a white male coward when confronted by a Black Man. My sister was and still is a beautiful white girl who has always loved Black Men.

It’s probably obvious that what my sister did to me fucked up my head and totally changed my way of life. But from her perspective the entire family was very abusive to her because she fucked Black Men. Remember, this was a very racist family, and I was a racist at that time also, and I joined the others in abusing her. So in the beginning I probably deserved an ass kicking. My sister enjoyed the power of terrorizing me and eventually breaking my spirit, but now I believe a white male’s sprit needs to be broken.

And what happened to me is now happening to all white boys but in a more gradual and less violent sense. We are all accepting our role as subordinate and inferior to Black Men. We are all beginning to kneel to white women who fuck Black Men because these white women receive superior Black Seed.

whiteboy said:
. Also, I have overheard white kids using the word "black lover" to describe a girl.

i like over hearing the popular and sexy girls make fun of the odd strange girl who has got a white boyfriend

I know exactly what you are talking about and I have experienced similar situations. We white boys might talk tough but we almost always back down when actually confronted by a black guy, or in my case even a black woman.

arthur_caged lwink=topic=2769.msg22052#msg22052 date=1316484191] [quote author=MrT said:

i guess i am a loser with a bad inferiority complex, but i don't know of any white0 boys who would have handled this situation any differently. There were sometimes white boys who would be present when i got punched or slapped around, and they would tell me later "oh I would never put up with that, I would stand my ground." But eventually i would see them in a confrontation with a black guy, and they would be as scared and wimpy as i was. In fact, i think some were even worse. the only difference between them and me is that i got it worse and i got it daily.
[/quote]

whiteboy said:
And that is another thing....they describe themselves as white "boys" and blacks as black "guys". It's like it is being built into our minds that we are white "boys" and they are black "men".

So true. We're learning our place. :)

And I think it's quite obvious now that black men are superior athletes and there is the size difference everyone talks about. So, they are superior athletes(bigger, stronger, more stamina) and they have bigger dicks. There is no mystery why white girls are flocking to black men. It will only continue.

Hell yeah! The secret is out. Black men are physically and sexually superior. Fortunately, being a white boy cuck is very enjoyable, so it's good for everybody!

WhiteBetaSub69 said:
I know exactly what you are talking about and I have experienced similar situations. We white boys might talk tough but we almost always back down when actually confronted by a black guy, or in my case even a black woman.

I damn sure wouldn't tell that...what has happened to the men in america, they've all become wimps?
The bigger they are the harder they fall.....................

I saw this rather than it happening to me. When I was at school a poor white boy in our year (we were 16) got a proper beating from a Black Man two years below us. And the Black Man followed it up by taking his girlfriend. We were all relieved it happened to him and not us. Every white boy in our year were scared of him and he so knew it.

uselesswimp said:
I saw this rather than it happening to me. When I was at school a poor white boy in our year (we were 16) got a proper beating from a Black Man two years below us. And the Black Man followed it up by taking his girlfriend. We were all relieved it happened to him and not us. Every white boy in our year were scared of him and he so knew it.

Colonel Colt made an equalizer........

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back