Losing to black men

arthur_caged said:
MrT said:
u sound like a total loser :-[

I have received several ugly messages criticizing me for being a coward or my sister for putting me through her reign of terror. I will admit that I am a white male coward when confronted by a Black Man. My sister was and still is a beautiful white girl who has always loved Black Men.

It’s probably obvious that what my sister did to me fucked up my head and totally changed my way of life. But from her perspective the entire family was very abusive to her because she fucked Black Men. Remember, this was a very racist family, and I was a racist at that time also, and I joined the others in abusing her. So in the beginning I probably deserved an ass kicking. My sister enjoyed the power of terrorizing me and eventually breaking my spirit, but now I believe a white male’s sprit needs to be broken.

And what happened to me is now happening to all white boys but in a more gradual and less violent sense. We are all accepting our role as subordinate and inferior to Black Men. We are all beginning to kneel to white women who fuck Black Men because these white women receive superior Black Seed.
Arthur, i fully agree with you. White guys, especially when they deny their lower status to Superior Black Men, need such treatment, as you said, they need to be broken. Your sister knew it and arranged this useful lesson for you.
I had a similar experience, i was beaten up by a Black Man and it was in consequence of this sound thrashing that i fully accepted the superiority of the Black Race and my own inferiority. Unlike you, i was beaten only once and not in public but it was enough for me to realize who i was.

WHAT CAN I DO WHITE BOYS? WHAT CAN I DO? HOW CAN I RESIST???

Attachments

• Whatca Gonna Do.jpg
    Whatca Gonna Do.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 117
ON THIS MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. DAY - THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT
A post-racial society??? I think not ;D!!!

Attachments

• Long & Short.jpg
    Long & Short.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 39
THE GOOD WIFE - SHE ALWAYS MAKES SURE HER MAN IS FED
For she knows that the way to his heart is through his stomach :D

Attachments

• Feeding Time.jpg
    Feeding Time.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 74
It is what it is these days . . . so accept it . . . and then fuck off white boy :mad:!

Attachments

• IR.jpg
    IR.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Dating.jpg
    Dating.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Eff you h...!.jpg
    Eff you h...!.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 48
Gettin' wit a nigguh is just all the rage 8)! White bois need not apply!

Attachments

• No bois allowed.jpg
    No bois allowed.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 60
The black man deserves to win ;)!

Attachments

• Just Desserts.jpg
    Just Desserts.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 43
i was fine with my wife fucking Black Men and even learned to like sucking their cocks and licking their cum from her pussy. but that wasn't enough for her, she met this one Man at work and brought him home, against our agreed on rules. he decided he needed to exercise further dominance and while i had his cock in my mouth her started slapping the hell out of me. this really amused my wife so it became a routine and eventually escalated into full on beatings. after she tired of him she made sure all of the future Men she brought home would show their dominance over me with a beating of some sort, some worse than others.

sissywimp said:
i was fine with my wife fucking Black Men and even learned to like sucking their cocks and licking their cum from her pussy. but that wasn't enough for her, she met this one Man at work and brought him home, against our agreed on rules. he decided he needed to exercise further dominance and while i had his cock in my mouth her started slapping the hell out of me. this really amused my wife so it became a routine and eventually escalated into full on beatings. after she tired of him she made sure all of the future Men she brought home would show their dominance over me with a beating of some sort, some worse than others.

I'd like to hear more, please!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back