Losing to black men

we white boys are definately losing all our hot white girls to black cock. Cant do nothing but jerk off to it. White sluts going black and leaving us little dick white boys with our dicks in our hands.

hot white bbc sluts like beth make my little white dick squirt. I cant help it-big black cocks and sweet little white sluts together make me want to jerk off. BBC dominates and little white boys cant do nothing about it.

As a teenager I was so terrified of getting my ass kicked by Black Guys but it happened all the time. Finally I learned to love it. I love getting into a confrontation with a Black Man because I know he is going to take me down hard, and I love for a Black Man to kick my ass or humiliate me in front of women. It’s a dangerous thing to do but it’s the ultimate turn on for a white boy.

arthur_caged said:
As a teenager I was so terrified of getting my ass kicked by Black Guys but it happened all the time. Finally I learned to love it. I love getting into a confrontation with a Black Man because I know he is going to take me down hard, and I love for a Black Man to kick my ass or humiliate me in front of women. It’s a dangerous thing to do but it’s the ultimate turn on for a white boy.

Yeah me to :-(

I didn't get it the worst though, I had a few friends were the girls would use there boyfriends to bully things out of them (usually homework and stuff).

I'm 6'5", 315 lbs. I played football and worked out through high school and college. I still lift, plus I've done martial arts and MMA since 2002. In addition, I worked as a bouncer for 7 years in an extremely busy night club in a very large city.

While the fantasy is hot, there's no way I'm letting anyone of any color beat my ass.

Actually, when my girlfriend and I are out somewhere and she's flirting with someone, that someone usually apologizes for talking to her when I approach them. It has a negative impact on the lifestyle.

I apologize for not posting the video of my weak little dicked whiteboy ass getting beat down as my girlfriend sucked off and got fucked by a huge 14 inch black cock. the videographer flaked and none of the editing was done. I'm still trying to get a video done to share with everyone on the forum.

It would have been great to post here. Big black master beat me down good. As I lay whimpering on the floor they kissed deeply. I was f...d to sit at my girlfriend's feet on the opposite end of the couch with her feet in my lap as she sucked his big horse cock. The ultimate was when he ripped open her pantyhose and put his black cock in her white pussy.

DRAW UP A CONTRACT WITH THE NO-COMPETE CLAUSE

Attachments

• tumblr_mak50eiGba1rdtgu8o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mak50eiGba1rdtgu8o1_500.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 127
SunnyD said:
I'm 6'5", 315 lbs. I played football and worked out through high school and college. I still lift, plus I've done martial arts and MMA since 2002. In addition, I worked as a bouncer for 7 years in an extremely busy night club in a very large city.

While the fantasy is hot, there's no way I'm letting anyone of any color beat my ass.

Actually, when my girlfriend and I are out somewhere and she's flirting with someone, that someone usually apologizes for talking to her when I approach them. It has a negative impact on the lifestyle.

It's just a common fantasy among submissive white guys. Not all white guys are submissive.

I don't see "white women" being with "black men" as the white guy losing. More and more white guys seem to embrace and encourage the trend-they love seeing it. White guys are actually doing a lot of winning here. In my conversations with them, they are releasing tons of nut and having the time of their lives sexually, without risking relationship commitments, heartache, money loss, energy expenditure, and so on.

vera said:
I don't see "white women" being with "black men" as the white guy losing. More and more white guys seem to embrace and encourage the trend-they love seeing it. White guys are actually doing a lot of winning here. In my conversations with them, they are releasing tons of nut and having the time of their lives sexually, without risking relationship commitments, heartache, money loss, energy expenditure, and so on.

Well you know how a black is . . . as long as we fuckin' we don't give a damn how the white man sees it . . . win, lose, or draw :D

Well, I sat opposite a black guy in a call center where I worked for nearly 8 months,he was always charming & very dishy,quite sporty with short dreads,He was from JBerg iirc & working here to send money back home for his mom.
We hooked up at a christmas doo & sorta hit it off,my white bf at the time found out & gave me the ultimatum.....I told him to fuk off! His jealosy had gotten wayyy to out of hand.

This past Saturday I went from a whitecuckwannabe to a whitecuck IS! My white girlfriend met a big black boss man at a motel where he quickly took control. He immediately slapped me and knocked me to the floor. He wasted no time moving in on my girlfriend kissing her deeply and then throwing her on the bed ripping open her sheer pantyhose and shoving his huge black cock in all her holes. I couldn't believe the power and stamina of black boss. At times I didn't think my girlfriendcould take much more, but her screams and moans of pleasure proved otherwise. I spent the entire time whimpering from my beat down and humiliation at her feet.

whitecuckwannabe said:
This past Saturday I went from a whitecuckwannabe to a whitecuck IS! My white girlfriend met a big black boss man at a motel where he quickly took control. He immediately slapped me and knocked me to the floor. He wasted no time moving in on my girlfriend kissing her deeply and then throwing her on the bed ripping open her sheer pantyhose and shoving his huge black cock in all her holes. I couldn't believe the power and stamina of black boss. At times I didn't think my girlfriendcould take much more, but her screams and moans of pleasure proved otherwise. I spent the entire time whimpering from my beat down and humiliation at her feet.

Do you have pix of you licking his cock clean? Did you clean your wife up so he could continue? Did your wife do what JanB does and squat over your face while she uses her fingers to scoop out the cum into your waiting mouth? Did you savor all of his cum?

Would you mind posting them?

well i lost my fuckbuddy to a black guy this past weekend. after 8 months she tole me she was finally decided which guy she wanted to date. did not bother me too much. from what she told me, the other 2 guys she was fucking kind of flipped out. apparently one started professing hos love and the other got pissed. i knew the black guy but not the other two. pretty cool guy.

in other news. i also found out my friend's assumed virgin stepdaughter is, at 13, dating and fucking, a 15 yearold black guy. was all i could do not to laugh my ass off. hope the cute little lady never goes astray of the black dick.

jasonkramer said:
well i lost my fuckbuddy to a black guy this past weekend. after 8 months she tole me she was finally decided which guy she wanted to date. did not bother me too much. from what she told me, the other 2 guys she was fucking kind of flipped out. apparently one started professing hos love and the other got pissed. i knew the black guy but not the other two. pretty cool guy.

you can bet it wont be long before the 13 year old moves up to older black guys!! lol It always happens this way, as soon as older guys realizes she is putting out she will move up!! Good for her! :)

in other news. i also found out my friend's assumed virgin stepdaughter is, at 13, dating and fucking, a 15 yearold black guy. was all i could do not to laugh my ass off. hope the cute little lady never goes astray of the black dick.

If a white man isn't overly possessive of his white female partner, he should be open to the possibility of losing his woman to a physically superior black stud. It's purely her choice as to whether she wants to upgrade to a black man.

I've had little encounters like this. The first time I ever really remember was when a black guy put his face in my girlfriend's cleavage, and she looked at me like "why aren't you doing anything?", and pulled his head closer to her. I felt so turned on though.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back