Lindsay Lohan

vera

A good friend (a fellow black-lover) put a question to me today while at work. I didn't have an answer for her so I thought I'd post it here to see what you all think.... Could a strong, rugged, well hung, sexy black man change Lindsay Lohan's mind about being a dedicated muff-diver? My inability to answer the question for myself is due to my attraction both to niggers and to sex young women like Lindsay. My "bi" side would not want to see her go over to the niggers; but my "hetro" side would love to see her in the arms of a black man. What do you think gang?

I don't know enough about her to give an informed answer, but I would think that if she's a confirmed lesbian and has been since at least late adolescence, she probably is immune to black male attraction. But if her lesbianism is less deeply rooted, then she might be susceptible.

vera said:
A good friend (a fellow black-lover) put a question to me today while at work. I didn't have an answer for her so I thought I'd post it here to see what you all think.... Could a strong, rugged, well hung, sexy black man change Lindsay Lohan's mind about being a dedicated muff-diver? My inability to answer the question for myself is due to my attraction both to niggers and to sex young women like Lindsay. My "bi" side would not want to see her go over to the niggers; but my "hetro" side would love to see her in the arms of a black man. What do you think gang?

Maybe some really hot married Black Woman like Beyonce could turn her on to some tasty Black muff. Then the Black hubby might come home early and catch them and ..... ;D

will

willsrvu said:
Maybe some really hot married Black Woman like Beyonce could turn her on to some tasty Black muff. Then the Black hubby might come home early and catch them and ..... ;D

will

LMAO! You're really stretching your imagination on that one.

http://whiteboysubmission.blogspot.com/

Lots of lesbians will take on Black Men - and only Black Men when venturing over the line. I've talked to a few anyway, and to sum it up, it is more like being with a sex toy, so to speak, then being with a male. Unlike being with a white guy, with all the eaxtra effort put in to compensate for lesser skills and equipment, the Black Man is just gonna deliver something hard and powerfull between their legs without the unwanted BS...
you buying this...?

good question ! obviously she had some (white) dick before, and i fear only white dick, so its no wonder that she went lesbo. i would do the same^^ she just needs to take some real dick !

there is no question "firecrotch" is not afraid to experiment with just about anything, and to push any and all boundaries..I don't think it is out of the question she takes a walk on the hetero dark side.I'm sure her mother would be quick to defend her daughter's behavior in any case. The only thing might be if a year in the slammer for stealing that necklace serves to re-enforce the preferences already in her mind. ;)

Javanexx said:
willsrvu said:

will

LMAO! You're really stretching your imagination on that one.

Never did believe in dreaming (or fantasizing) small. ;D
will

I thought she refused to say if she was lesbian or not. Didn't she fuck another patient at one fo the rehab places who was the boyfriend of another friend of hers? So I would say she is at least open to some BBC.

She sure could use someone to keep her in line.

DblPenetrator said:
Maybe if she got some black dick up in her she would stop acting like she's fucking crazy

i agree that lohan needs some black dick.

better yet, a black gangbang might teach her a lesson -- a bunch of thug niggers who punish that pussy like it's their last.

I'm pretty sure she's been Blacked, but probably by some lame-dick like Chris Brown or some Black Boy Band-type around the time she was Wilmer Valderama.

IMO she's after status, money, and a good time. I really dont believe she's truly a lez. She knows its good publicity and she will likely settle down with some guy that's loaded, like a financier or some tycoon's heir.

Either way you will all have to wait until the warden gets done with her. That little white spoiled bitch is going to soon be prison trash. ;D :D :eek:

I'd love to see that, but I'd be surprised if they actually put her hoity-toity ass in the slammer.

mrscondo said:
Either way you will all have to wait until the warden gets done with her. That little white spoiled bitch is going to soon be prison trash. ;D :D :eek:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back