Lindsay Lohan

Good pics but would be even better if she was getting a gang bang and they were standing in line. She is a spoiled brat. She needs to be taught a lesson and who better to give it to her. Is Shane Diesel available?

http://inferiorwhiteboys.blogspot.com/

Intense training is certainly required.
Brutal Black on white training

Old Lindsay could sure use some, but I doubt that the good people of LA County are going to allow her to get it.

Scarf said:

Intense training is certainly required.
Brutal Black on white training

As usual she gets the star treatment. Right away pics surfaced of her drunk out of her mind. She needs to be locked up and gang banged. That white skank just pisses me off to no end.

QUOTE : "Every hole on her skanky body ought to be stretched out and dripping with some thick black goo."

Hey, no fair!
Why should she be rewarded with treatment like that if she's a felon? :p

Good point Tonya....
but a good hard Niggerfucking couldnt hurt, and the truth is us whiteboys are dying to JO to the video when it come out!

I think the answer to that is that she needs to be straightened out. She's almost completely out of control. There'd be nothing like a dominant black male to get her in line.

tonyafox said:
QUOTE : "Every hole on her skanky body ought to be stretched out and dripping with some thick black goo."

Hey, no fair!
Why should she be rewarded with treatment like that if she's a felon? :p

If she can manage to stay out of trouble long enough to make a movie for a change, I understand she's suppose to play the role of Linda Lovelace in a movie about her life.

And if she can stay on the leash long enough to get the movie completed.

DanniTV4Blk said:
If she can manage to stay out of trouble long enough to make a movie for a change, I understand she's suppose to play the role of Linda Lovelace in a movie about her life.

You would physically have to chain her to a pole and put her in the middle of a yard like a junkyard dog to make this bitch behave. She gives white trash a bad name.

She does seem to be a train wreck of a human being.

mrscondo said:
You would physically have to chain her to a pole and put her in the middle of a yard like a junkyard dog to make this bitch behave. She gives white trash a bad name.

Good one Scarf! One small change though, there needs to be a pond of cum dripping out of her abused cunt and ass. Her clothes are in too good of condition too. A bitch like that needs to be street thug fucked!

She's on the loose again! She needs black cock bad.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

She sure looks like a cheap tramp, all right. Definitely needs a dominant male to put her in her place.

mrscondo said:
She's on the loose again! She needs black cock bad.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back