Lindsay Lohan

if a black dude gets that lohan pussy, he better get it all on video, cuz i have a feeling that crazy ass bitch would start screaming "r..e" as soon as her pussy got loaded up.

that slut would moan with every thrust of big black dick in her cunt, and she'd beg for that hot black seed in her pussy, but she can't be trusted. every black who fucked her would be paraded all over the media.

the fact is, she needs a big black gangbang more than any slut in hollywood.

I think we are all forgetting another possibility for Lindsay. What about a prison matron brutalizing her spoiled pussy and asshole? Use a big black night stick or a thick strap-on. Lick that mistress's pussy Lindsay girl! ;D :D :p

jockboy said:
if a black dude gets that lohan pussy, he better get it all on video, cuz i have a feeling that crazy ass bitch would start screaming "r..e" as soon as her pussy got loaded up.

that slut would moan with every thrust of big black dick in her cunt, and she'd beg for that hot black seed in her pussy, but she can't be trusted. every black who fucked her would be paraded all over the media.

It'd sure straighten her out :)

jockboy said:

God If only that would happen. I can dream about it though.

Nice one. She sure would look good with nine black inches shoved in her face.

nevercanthinkof1 said:
Link Removed

She's fucked a ridiculous latin ass, an ugly lesbian... she needs some BBC to set her straight.

My BF says he would be afraid of what has been in that hole before him. Might be some unnatural foreign matter. She'll do anything for some coke.

She seems to be quite the whore, all right.

mrscondo said:
My BF says he would be afraid of what has been in that hole before him. Might be some unnatural foreign matter. She'll do anything for some coke.

not sure how much muff she had to munch during her 5 hour stay in jail. The 120 days didn't quite last that long...yet! I'm SURE she did not receive ANY special treatment. ;)

If she walked upright out the jail without any splooge dripping out of her creamy stuck up needs a black dick white skanky ass you know she got celebrity treatement. GIVE HER SOME BBC TREATMENT! Oops, am i bitter????

She'll get the celebrity treatment. By the way, like the new avatar.

mrscondo said:
If she walked upright out the jail without any splooge dripping out of her creamy stuck up needs a black dick white skanky ass you know she got celebrity treatement. GIVE HER SOME BBC TREATMENT! Oops, am i bitter????

She certainly has some reparations due. But I'm sure that the good people of LA County won't let anything unpleasant happen to her. Alas.

Slavetoebony said:
I would love seeing her sharing a cell with a very bossy black lady who loves using white girls as sex toys.

As a result of being found in violation of probation, Lindsay Lohan will be collecting trash, emptying trash bins, mopping floors and cleaning windows and restrooms at the L.A. County Department of Coroner's facility.

What a joke! That little spoiled rich bitch needs a black forcing his dick up her ass and sharing her with his buddies. Make her learn to obey the Black Man's Law.

Just don't you do what she did in LA. You'd find out what the inside of the county jail looks like. And all the black dykes there would show you some other things, too. But not, of course, our little movie star.

mrscondo said:
As a result of being found in violation of probation, Lindsay Lohan will be collecting trash, emptying trash bins, mopping floors and cleaning windows and restrooms at the L.A. County Department of Coroner's facility.

What a joke! That little spoiled rich bitch needs a black forcing his dick up her ass and sharing her with his buddies. Make her learn to obey the Black Man's Law.

Every hole on her skanky body ought to be stretched out and dripping with some thick black goo.

i'd love it if a black fucked her and got her pregnant.

then she'd complain about being taken advantage of....one day later, everyone would know that she fuckin wanted the black bad because she's a slut.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back