Lindsay Lohan

I'd pay extra to see her getting ass pounded and then an ass to mouth blow job.

vera said:
A good friend (a fellow black-lover) put a question to me today while at work. I didn't have an answer for her so I thought I'd post it here to see what you all think.... Could a strong, rugged, well hung, sexy black man change Lindsay Lohan's mind about being a dedicated muff-diver? My inability to answer the question for myself is due to my attraction both to niggers and to sex young women like Lindsay. My "bi" side would not want to see her go over to the niggers; but my "hetro" side would love to see her in the arms of a black man. What do you think gang?

I believe it's very possible. Lindsay Lohan has proclaimed that "black men love her," on record.

This made some black people mad, don't know why.

I don't know of any reason why black men wouldn't be as attracted to her as other men are. She's not exactly my type, but I'd do her in a New York minute, given the opportunity. Why would the brothas be any different? I just hope some of them come onto her. It might be the only thing that will straighten her out.

Nigloving said:
vera said:
A good friend (a fellow black-lover) put a question to me today while at work. I didn't have an answer for her so I thought I'd post it here to see what you all think.... Could a strong, rugged, well hung, sexy black man change Lindsay Lohan's mind about being a dedicated muff-diver? My inability to answer the question for myself is due to my attraction both to niggers and to sex young women like Lindsay. My "bi" side would not want to see her go over to the niggers; but my "hetro" side would love to see her in the arms of a black man. What do you think gang?

I believe it's very possible. Lindsay Lohan has proclaimed that "black men love her," on record.

This made some black people mad, don't know why.

Do you think Lindsay is a swallower or prefers to let it dribble down her face and chin when she opens her mouth wide to catch cum? How about a sloppy cream pie as her black master pulls out his cock after planting his seed in her?

Damn! What am I saying? That sounds like me! Where do I sign up for that job??? LOL

I can just see it dribbling down her chin. Makes my white dickie hard just thinking about it.

mrscondo said:
Do you think Lindsay is a swallower or prefers to let it dribble down her face and chin when she opens her mouth wide to catch cum? How about a sloppy cream pie as her black master pulls out his cock after planting his seed in her?

Link Removed

Link Removed

If these headlines are any indication of Lindsay's behavior in the past I think we have our future star actress of the BBC Trucking Company. Would love to see a big black stud splitting her legs wide open and the look of shock, lust, and horror as a black dick enters her spoiled cunt and ass.

Lindsay Lohan: I Can't Deal with the Outside World!

Judge warns Lohan that she needs to speed up her community service

I can think of some neighborhoods where she could do some community service. Down on her knees.

mrscondo said:
Link Removed

Link Removed

If these headlines are any indication of Lindsay's behavior in the past I think we have our future star actress of the BBC Trucking Company. Would love to see a big black stud splitting her legs wide open and the look of shock, lust, and horror as a black dick enters her spoiled cunt and ass.

Lindsay Lohan: I Can't Deal with the Outside World!

Judge warns Lohan that she needs to speed up her community service

Maybe she has. Apparently she was tweeting that she wanted to go out with Chris Brown a few weeks back. http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-08-30/lindsay-lohan-tweets-to-chris-brown-lets-meet/

Warm up the video cams. Cumming to a website near you. I knew she would sooner or later.

I hope she does!! I know I am in the minority but I like lindsey.....girls just want to have fun!! lol I like her way frigging more than the kardashian whores!!

The skank of skanks is at it again. Can we take up a donation to get her a toothbrush? Use some black cum on those pearlies Lindsay. It will get them all white.

http://www.eonline.com/news/whats_up_with_lindsay_lohans_messed-up/269794?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

Apparently she's violating her parole again. Get those prison flics lined up. We might get to see her soon in a lock up near you!

The little tramp is completely off the rails. Only a black taking charge of her will keep her out of the slammer.

mrscondo said:
The skank of skanks is at it again. Can we take up a donation to get her a toothbrush? Use some black cum on those pearlies Lindsay. It will get them all white.

http://www.eonline.com/news/whats_up_with_lindsay_lohans_messed-up/269794?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

Apparently she's violating her parole again. Get those prison flics lined up. We might get to see her soon in a lock up near you!

Give her some hits of Meth and a bottle of cheap wine and she's gang bang material.

It wouldn't surprise me if she's already had one (or more). This girl really needs a Real Man to take charge of her.

mrscondo said:
Give her some hits of Meth and a bottle of cheap wine and she's gang bang material.

Lindsay Lohan is shooting nude photos for Playboy -- TMZ has confirmed -- and LiLo don't strip for peanuts ... the spread will earn her almost a million dollars!

Sources say the deal has been in the works for months, and that Lindsay balked at an initial $750K offer because she wanted ... ONE MILLION dollars ... to show the world what her momma gave her.

Unfortunatly, they will probably air brush out the black jizz running down her leg.

ol stinky said:
Lindsay Lohan is shooting nude photos for Playboy -- TMZ has confirmed -- and LiLo don't strip for peanuts ... the spread will earn her almost a million dollars!

Sources say the deal has been in the works for months, and that Lindsay balked at an initial $750K offer because she wanted ... ONE MILLION dollars ... to show the world what her momma gave her.

Unfortunatly, they will probably air brush out the black jizz running down her leg.

Maybe the photographer will be Black, and post his own pictures of it...lol

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back