How Many Niggers Have White Female Members Fucked

How Many Niggers Have You As A White Female Fucked?

• I Have Not Fucked Niggers

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • 1-10

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • 30+

Votes: 41 32.3%

• Total voters
Misty, you never fail to amaze. AARP owes you an award.

mistyblack said:
MrT said:
whoa cool Misty u let the Black Daddy fuck you too~ in jnr high? whats the oldest black u did?

When I was 15, sucked off a 75 year old, biggest dick I have ever seen, even now. He never got hard, but sure dropped a gallon in me. For straight intercourse, several 50 year olds.

mistyblack said:
MrT said:
whoa cool Misty u let the Black Daddy fuck you too~ in jnr high? whats the oldest black u did?

When I was 15, sucked off a 75 year old, biggest dick I have ever seen, even now. He never got hard, but sure dropped a gallon in me. For straight intercourse, several 50 year olds.

I hear that!! At the gym where my black works out there's an old guy who cleans up the place. 70+ and he doesn't get hard, but I blow him every so often and he always dumps a fucking huge load.

mistyblack said:
MrT said:

Well you definitely have my respect for being an equal opportunity Black Dick slut!
I hope they are still returning the favor for you when you are 75.

will

[/quote]
Well you definitely have my respect for being an equal opportunity Black Dick slut!
I hope they are still returning the favor for you when you are 75.

will
[/quote]

So do I!!

You ladies really deserve thanks for taking care of those older black gentlemen who probably didn't have much access to white pussy when they were young.

sheryl said:
mistyblack said:
MrT said:

I hear that!! At the gym where my black works out there's an old guy who cleans up the place. 70+ and he doesn't get hard, but I blow him every so often and he always dumps a fucking huge load.

Zagg said:
You ladies really deserve thanks for taking care of those older black gentlemen who probably didn't have much access to white pussy when they were young.

sheryl said:
mistyblack said:
MrT said:

Just goes to show; age should not be a barrier!

I gave a blowjob to a young black man 4 years ago when I was just starting to get interested in the interracial lifestyle. I was very careless about meeting him and almost was caught by my husband. That made me stop for a little while.

I have only had sex with one young black man and he made me feel things I had never felt before or since! I am currently making arrangements to see him sometime this month, which has me giddy as a schoolgirl :D I was hoping to meet up with him for my birthday this month but arrangements just didn't work out. I will gladly take a belated gift however!

So I fall into the 1-10 category and I might never leave it. But I know that the 1 that I have had is sure worth it! :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back