How Many Niggers Have White Female Members Fucked

How Many Niggers Have You As A White Female Fucked?

• I Have Not Fucked Niggers

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • 1-10

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • 30+

Votes: 41 32.3%

• Total voters
@MCWTampa It's so hot that you fucked all those Niggers. How long were you fucking black guys before you started using the"n-word"? Did they ask you to say to or were you so turned on that you starting using it on your own?

Shy wife,

Do it for yourself and discover the joy and pleasure.

I just found out my daughter (22) has been dating this blk guy for 4 mos ... so I know her answer is at least one. She showed up on our visit her home so very happy ... her bf is very good for her.

Debra/Craig, thanks for the encouragement. I have not took the plunge yet because I am hoping to get my husband to go along with it. He likes to think he is a big stud and wants us to be more sexually adventurous. He has been hinting about trying a threesome, but he is thinking it would be with another women. I'm not sure if bringing up another man would hurt his ego or turn him on, any advice? I don't think the young guy from work would be the type for a threesome. At the company party we danced and he was feeling my tits & ass (my husband wasn't there). I told him not here, I don't want everyone I work with knowing about us, but I left the door open. He wanted to go somewhere & I was so turned on I really thought about it but knew my husband would wonder where I was.

Perhaps you should start off with your co-worker. If that turns into a threesome, fine. It's perhaps better presenting hubby with a fait accompli. Don't ask him if he wants to participate with you and your black BF. Tell him that's how it's going to be.

Shy_Wife said:
Debra/Craig, thanks for the encouragement. I have not took the plunge yet because I am hoping to get my husband to go along with it. He likes to think he is a big stud and wants us to be more sexually adventurous. He has been hinting about trying a threesome, but he is thinking it would be with another women. I'm not sure if bringing up another man would hurt his ego or turn him on, any advice? I don't think the young guy from work would be the type for a threesome. At the company party we danced and he was feeling my tits & ass (my husband wasn't there). I told him not here, I don't want everyone I work with knowing about us, but I left the door open. He wanted to go somewhere & I was so turned on I really thought about it but knew my husband would wonder where I was.

Shy wife,

I agree with Zagg. Not sure the best way to bring your hubby down a peg but you should start to figure out how to get him to accept that you call the shots. While you are working on that, if you want that bbc then do it all for yourself.

Ella wrote some steps to get a hubby to go along with a wife being blacked ... send me an email and I will look for them or ask Ella to send them again. Ella is brilliant and helps people discover bbc.

Good luck beautiful ... you deserve bbc for your satisfaction/pleasure.

curiouscraig45@yahoo.com.

Shy_Wife said:

Sounds like if you just wait for your hubby, it will be all about what he wants and not what you want.

There comes a time in relationships (especially relationships in which the white woman is ready to act on her desire for black dick) where she just has to say "I have the pussy, I make the rules."

nevercanthinkof1 said:
Sounds like if you just wait for your hubby, it will be all about what he wants and not what you want.

Shy_Wife said:
Debra/Craig, thanks for the encouragement. I have not took the plunge yet because I am hoping to get my husband to go along with it. He likes to think he is a big stud and wants us to be more sexually adventurous. I'm not sure if bringing up another man would hurt his ego or turn him on, any advice?

Shy_Wife, if your husband is looking to be more adventurous then maybe he would be more accommodating than you think. Maybe comment about some black actor on TV or some other black man being attractive, or mention your coworker flirting with you (maybe stick to the more casual flirting at first). Then you can gauge his reaction, is he interested & does he want to know more or does he get upset? Also you may try suggesting his lovemaking could improve, plant the seeds that you may not be fully satisfied. It will be interesting to hear how he reacts. hope you let us know how things progress.

Thanks for all the comments. I hope I didn't give the impression my husband is some domineering tyrant, he is very caring and supportive and that is why I think he may be accepting of some new adventures. He is a couple years older than me and may be loosing some of his stamina, maybe I should bring this up? I like the idea of pointing out black men I find interesting, in fact it has come up already. I have a girlfriend with a black boyfriend who we have socialized with, and I have mentioned how attractive he is to my husband. My girlfriend is kind of wild, and has privately told me how exciting things are with him. When I mentioned him to my husband he just said he thought he was kind of a player, but they probably get along well that way. Since he brought up the possibility of a threesome maybe I'll bring them up as prospects. I'm sure he would jump at the chance to be with my friend but may be threatened by all the men she has been with, but it would give me the chance to bring up her black boyfriend. I have also mentioned Ryan's (my co-worker) flirting, just some of the more innocent stuff like how he's always complimenting my clothes. My husband has commented a few times about some of my more daring work outfits that he bets Ryan will like that one. I'll ask him if he thinks I should encourage Ryan's flirting.

It sounds as if you're well along the way to satisfying your desires, Shy_Wife. It's not a certainty that your hubby (whom I never meant to disparage) will accept IR adventures, but if he's like most guys, the prospect will really arouse him. We wish you both (or all three or four or more) the best and hope you'll keep us apprised of developments.

Shy_Wife said:
Thanks for all the comments. I hope I didn't give the impression my husband is some domineering tyrant, he is very caring and supportive and that is why I think he may be accepting of some new adventures. He is a couple years older than me and may be loosing some of his stamina, maybe I should bring this up? I like the idea of pointing out black men I find interesting, in fact it has come up already. I have a girlfriend with a black boyfriend who we have socialized with, and I have mentioned how attractive he is to my husband. My girlfriend is kind of wild, and has privately told me how exciting things are with him. When I mentioned him to my husband he just said he thought he was kind of a player, but they probably get along well that way. Since he brought up the possibility of a threesome maybe I'll bring them up as prospects. I'm sure he would jump at the chance to be with my friend but may be threatened by all the men she has been with, but it would give me the chance to bring up her black boyfriend. I have also mentioned Ryan's (my co-worker) flirting, just some of the more innocent stuff like how he's always complimenting my clothes. My husband has commented a few times about some of my more daring work outfits that he bets Ryan will like that one. I'll ask him if he thinks i should encourage Ryan's flirting.

Shy_Wife said:
Thanks for all the comments. I hope I didn't give the impression my husband is some domineering tyrant, he is very caring and supportive and that is why I think he may be accepting of some new adventures. He is a couple years older than me and may be loosing some of his stamina, maybe I should bring this up? I like the idea of pointing out black men I find interesting, in fact it has come up already. I have a girlfriend with a black boyfriend who we have socialized with, and I have mentioned how attractive he is to my husband. My girlfriend is kind of wild, and has privately told me how exciting things are with him. When I mentioned him to my husband he just said he thought he was kind of a player, but they probably get along well that way. Since he brought up the possibility of a threesome maybe I'll bring them up as prospects. I'm sure he would jump at the chance to be with my friend but may be threatened by all the men she has been with, but it would give me the chance to bring up her black boyfriend. I have also mentioned Ryan's (my co-worker) flirting, just some of the more innocent stuff like how he's always complimenting my clothes. My husband has commented a few times about some of my more daring work outfits that he bets Ryan will like that one. I'll ask him if he thinks I should encourage Ryan's flirting.
I wasn't saying that he was domineering or such. Just that if you wait for his timetable, its going to all be about him. Good job on trying to get him moving forward by suggesting your girlfriend. As for work outfits, I am sure there are many whiteboys on here who would love to help give a consult as to what looks best on you.

Shy wife,

Great work. If it works out ... maybe tell Roger more about what your girlfriend says (or make it up yourself) about her black boyfriend in bed and how non-stop hot the sex is (reminds me of Kings of Leon's sex on fire song). Or maybe rumors about Ryan's sexual prowess. Work it into conversations slowly ... if he is as dedicated to you as he should be he will put your pleasure before his.

Just be careful and protect yourself.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

V/R
Craig

It was suggested I start a new thread instead of getting this one off track. I started a new thread here.

curiouscraig45 said:
Shy wife,

Great work. If it works out ... maybe tell Roger more about what your girlfriend says (or make it up yourself) about her black boyfriend in bed and how non-stop hot the sex is (reminds me of Kings of Leon's sex on fire song). Or maybe rumors about Ryan's sexual prowess. Work it into conversations slowly ... if he is as dedicated to you as he should be he will put your pleasure before his.

Just be careful and protect yourself.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

V/R
Craig

Last edited by a moderator:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back