How Many Niggers Have White Female Members Fucked

How Many Niggers Have You As A White Female Fucked?

• I Have Not Fucked Niggers

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • 1-10

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • 30+

Votes: 41 32.3%

• Total voters
i answered 21 - 30 but 15 of those were all in one 3 day long weekend and i dont remember much about it being wasted at the time but a gf was counting and she told me so apart from that its only 7 which is a lot less than white guys but theres not so many available black guys around here except when a carrier visits.

Sounds as if you really need to take advantage of those carrier visits. I imagine those sex-starved black sailors really go wild for you gorgeous Ozzie girls.

tanya said:
i answered 21 - 30 but 15 of those were all in one 3 day long weekend and i dont remember much about it being wasted at the time but a gf was counting and she told me so apart from that its only 7 which is a lot less than white guys but theres not so many available black guys around here except when a carrier visits.

Meredith, I remember you from the old site. You had posted how a black lover had converted you. I don't recall details but I remember I found your description exciting. I'm sure others would find your story interesting if you would care to share it again. Anyway it's always nice hearing from you, hope you keep posting here.

Meredith said:

if th question had been how many times have i been fucked by a black my number woulda been way way way up. actually i dont have a count. lol

I say two turks count for on one black cock. Just kidding, I would enjoy hearing about any non-white cocks (hell make that any cocks) getting into your fine Aryan box. How many turks have you been with, and how do they compare to us white men?

KKKbitch said:
KKKbitch said:

I gues turks doesn't count, does they?

staci, i hope ur well over 30.

niggers deserve a hot piece of ass like u. i can just imagine how u make those bois sweat ;) ride that black dick!!

I guess I should have kept better records! In all honesty I'm not really sure how many black men have had me. I have kept track of how many black loads I've enjoyed though.
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back