How Many Niggers Have White Female Members Fucked

How Many Niggers Have You As A White Female Fucked?

• I Have Not Fucked Niggers

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • 1-10

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • 30+

Votes: 41 32.3%

• Total voters
Wish I could have been there. We'd love to hear how it happened. Hope he was overweight, ugly, & rough and you didn't have to settle for some gorgeous black Adonis. ;D

What's your Turk count up to now? Does your boyfriend still have no idea? ;)

KKKbitch said:
now 5!!

Happy new Year ;) ;D

And counting, I hope. Wonderful pic. I'm glad to see this thread resurrected.

wife4blk said:
77 as of posting - does she win a prize in addition to what she has already received :)
Link Removed

absolutely and still counting!! told her yrs ago after her first bbc i was going to have her fuck at least 100 bbc and always bareback
Link Removed

Well over 200 and not remotely ashamed of it ;D

And not thinking of slowing down any time soon either......

wife4blk said:
absolutely and still counting!! told her yrs ago after her first bbc i was going to have her fuck at least 100 bbc and always bareback
Link Removed

Re: How Many Niggers Have White Female Members Fucked: Update

8 since yesterday 8)

I've lost count. I don't (as Pat Benatar sang) "put a notch on my lipstick case." I don't consider it fucking either. I prefer to call it servicing.

somewhere between 60 and 70. Not sure because sometimes don't remember if it was one Black Cock 3-4 times, or if he brought in friend or family. In jr high and high school, several times after banging a Black Guy, he walked out and either father or brother came and took his place. I was a little slutty back then...lol. On one spring break, really drunk and remember getting dicked in the water (Padre Island). I thought it was one Black Guy. My sober friend said it was 3 Blacks, and 1 white guy... Hope I had fun!

Sounds as if you're on track for the record, Misty.

mistyblack said:
somewhere between 60 and 70. Not sure because sometimes don't remember if it was one Black Cock 3-4 times, or if he brought in friend or family. In jr high and high school, several times after banging a Black Guy, he walked out and either father or brother came and took his place. I was a little slutty back then...lol. On one spring break, really drunk and remember getting dicked in the water (Padre Island). I thought it was one Black Guy. My sober friend said it was 3 Blacks, and 1 white guy... Hope I had fun!

whoa cool Misty u let the Black Daddy fuck you too~ in jnr high? whats the oldest black u did?

MrT said:
whoa cool Misty u let the Black Daddy fuck you too~ in jnr high? whats the oldest black u did?

When I was 15, sucked off a 75 year old, biggest dick I have ever seen, even now. He never got hard, but sure dropped a gallon in me. For straight intercourse, several 50 year olds.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back