He told me he owns her pussy.

• Thread starter Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels
  • Start date
You want this to keep happening, so you have to keep having him come to your home and fucking your fiancee. But you should try to ascertain what your limits for humiliation are and try to develop a strategy for setting some boundaries. That's sure hard with a dominant black male, but you do have some cards to play.

Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels said:
What do you think I should do?

Yes I want this to keep happening. There is nothing in this world that turns me on more. I just want to be able to get control of my nerves and emotions and be able to do what he wants. What can I do to make him understand I accept everything.

I think that you'll have to figure that out as you get more involved with him. But your problem seems to be one of whether or not you want to be his bitch. If you don't you'll have to find a way to set some limits to the demands he can make on you.

Yes I want this to keep happening. There is nothing in this world that turns me on more. I just want to be able to get control of my nerves and emotions and be able to do what he wants. What can I do to make him understand I accept everything.

Like Zagg said, you need to determine just what your desire is.

If you just want him to fuck your fiancee for you, then you need to tell him that you accept him being her man and want to do whatever you can to make him feel comfortable, but that your nervousness about the situation will take time to overcome and to please understand.

If, on the other hand, what you really want is to be his bitch, then next time he comes over get on your knees, keep your eyes down, call him Sir and tell him that you accept his position as Man of the house and Owner of your Fiancee's pussy and that you will do everything you can to help them enjoy their time together to the fullest.

Just make sure that if being his bitch is what you really want, that you are prepared to do whatever he says without argument or hesitation because once you go on your knees before him, he will know that he owns you as well as your Fiancee. Don't be surprised if he tells you to kiss his feet or perform some other humiliation to show your sincerity. Yes, he might even unzip his pants to see if you are for real, and NO, it may not be to suck his cock. You may find yourself being told to kiss and tongue his ass, so you better be prepared mentally for whatever.

In either case, LIMIT the booze. Obviously, you didn't know when to quit and ended up embarrassing yourself and your Fiancee.
Get your attitude under control. Boozed up or not, there's no excuse for you copping an attitude with him because he challenged you about your commitment and his doubt that you were serious and understood your place in the scheme of things.

You should call him to apologize for allowing yourself to drink too much and displaying a poor attitude. Explain that your nervousness about it all got the better of you. Ask him why he feels that you are not fully accepting of the situation and what you can do to assure him that you are serious and only want to do your best to ensure your Fiancee's happiness and his pleasure.

Best of luck in finding your true path,
will

Well he came back last night. I'm not going to go into every detail because i'm a little tired but i'll give you the rundown. I decided to be proactive this time and take some initiative. This time I called him and asked him to come over. I did it sober too. Took alot of guts but I was determined so I did it. When he got to the house he seemed much more pleased with my behavior than the previous time. He was still dominant of course but he never questioned my sincerity or anything. He came in the front door and taking the advice of some of you on the forum I got on my knees. I don't know what his facial expression was because I was looking at his shoes. But he did say "much better" and then told me to get up and go retrieve my fiancee. I brought her downstairs and he told me to sit on the couch. He then told her to strip. My heart started racing. He said as my reward for improving my behavior I could watch her suck a real cock. She surprisingly wasnt hesitant. He dropped his pants and his giant slab of meat instantly popped out. She started licking it and she broke into a full blown BJ. I think it might have been the hottest thing i've ever witnessed. At that point I was hooked and my nervousness vanished. After he was hard as a rock she grabbed him by the cock and they went upstairs where they fucked for about 45 minutes and then he left and went home. This time was much better to say the least.

Well, that's a real development, all right. There's no doubt about what your relationship to him is. And the result was that you got just what you wanted (or most of it). One more thing is pretty clear: there's no going back.

Well he came back last night. I'm not going to go into every detail because i'm a little tired but i'll give you the rundown. I decided to be proactive this time and take some initiative. This time I called him and asked him to come over. I did it sober too. Took alot of guts but I was determined so I did it. When he got to the house he seemed much more pleased with my behavior than the previous time. He was still dominant of course but he never questioned my sincerity or anything. He came in the front door and taking the advice of some of you on the forum I got on my knees. I don't know what his facial expression was because I was looking at his shoes. But he did say "much better" and then told me to get up and go retrieve my fiancee. I brought her downstairs and he told me to sit on the couch. He then told her to strip. My heart started racing. He said as my reward for improving my behavior I could watch her suck a real cock. She surprisingly wasnt hesitant. He dropped his pants and his giant slab of meat instantly popped out. She started licking it and she broke into a full blown BJ. I think it might have been the hottest thing i've ever witnessed. At that point I was hooked and my nervousness vanished. After he was hard as a rock she grabbed him by the cock and they went upstairs where they fucked for about 45 minutes and then he left and went home. This time was much better to say the least.

Wow, how exciting. He seems quite comfortable with his dominant role. It sounds like your fiancee is really opening up to demonstrating her passion in front of you, too. She may be concerned about hurting your feelings if she gets too into it with you there. It's probably hard to talk about it after he leaves but let her know you are enjoying it and the humiliation of her expressing her preference in front of you is a big part of the turn on. I hope this is reinforcing other aspects of your relationship with her and everyone is getting enjoyment out of the situation.

So how are wedding plans going? I guess we know who should be the "best man", wouldn't that be humiliating? I'm sure he would love to give her his present just before the ceremony. I can imagine her walking down the aisle with his cum leaking into the special panties she chose for her big day. And you will be able to taste the salty residue on her lips and tongue when you get to kiss the bride. Thanks for letting us know how things progress. please keep posting.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back