He told me he owns her pussy.

• Thread starter Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels
  • Start date
Glad you think its a good idea. I just don't want to screw anything up. But yea I think that is probably the best thing to tell her. Maybe I should ask if I can watch too hehe. But maybe I shouldn't rush things.

She may get on here one day if things continue on this path. Right now she doesn't seem too interested in the online aspect but that could change. About all I can do now is relay what she says to me to you guys.

I sure hope that the watching bit comes for you someday.

Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels said:
Glad you think its a good idea. I just don't want to screw anything up. But yea I think that is probably the best thing to tell her. Maybe I should ask if I can watch too hehe. But maybe I shouldn't rush things.

Originally I didn't want to watch. Jealousy,humiliation I don't know what but it was keeping me from wanting to. Now it seems those very same things are the reasons I now want to watch along with the fact that I think IR sex is hot.

Maybe it's just the voyeur in me, but I'd rather watch a black fucking her than fuck her myself.

Originally I didn't want to watch. Jealousy,humiliation I don't know what but it was keeping me from wanting to. Now it seems those very same things are the reasons I now want to watch along with the fact that I think IR sex is hot.

I'm starting to really understand what you mean. When she comes home tonight i'm telling her I approve of them coming inside the house. I think i'll tell her with some enthusiasm so she knows how much I like it. If i'm really,really brave I might ask to watch.

Good luck. We're all behind you on this.

I'm starting to really understand what you mean. When she comes home tonight i'm telling her I approve of them coming inside the house. I think i'll tell her with some enthusiasm so she knows how much I like it. If i'm really,really brave I might ask to watch.

Well I talked to her. After she came home she had a big glass of wine as she does many times to relax from her day. I was a little nervous so I had 2 beers to loosen me up. So I asked her about her day and all of that good stuff and then after I got a little buzz I asked her how everything else in her life was. She said she was happy being with me and life was going pretty good but she needed a "good stuffing". Trying to get the conversation going deeper I said "well what do you mean by stuffing". She of course replied with "what do you think? my man of course" Then I said "oh...yes" I said "you don't get to see him much anymore do you" she said "no and it fucking sucks".

This was my opportunity.

So I say "hey. i've been thinking about your little problem and I want you to be happy so I thought of something you might like" she gave me a weird look. Almost a knowing look. So I said it. "why don't you start bringing him over here.maybe he could stay the night sometime to help you guys work around your schedules better" at this point her leg moved a little. I could tell she was getting wet from hearing me talk about it. She said "that wouldn't bother you?" I told her no and then I said "it actually excites me". She looked a little stunned but pleased. She ended by saying she was glad I was so cool with it and that she thought it was a good idea and that she would call "her man" tomorrow to discuss it with him since of course he had the final say in the matter.

I'm happy with myself. With the aid of a few drinks I was able to pull it off. I didn't ask about watching or anything. I thought it would be best to ask that once the plans were settled and he actually started coming over.

I have to admit i'm a little nervous right now. I might need a few drinks for when he comes over whether I watch or not. Yes its exciting but it might take me a little while to get used to it. :eek:

Good job, FHPF. It sounds as if you handled things perfectly. You may be on the brink of a very satisfactory relationship. By the way, does she always refer to him as "my man" rather than by his name?

Well I talked to her. After she came home she had a big glass of wine as she does many times to relax from her day. I was a little nervous so I had 2 beers to loosen me up. So I asked her about her day and all of that good stuff and then after I got a little buzz I asked her how everything else in her life was. She said she was happy being with me and life was going pretty good but she needed a "good stuffing". Trying to get the conversation going deeper I said "well what do you mean by stuffing". She of course replied with "what do you think? my man of course" Then I said "oh...yes" I said "you don't get to see him much anymore do you" she said "no and it fucking sucks".

This was my opportunity.

So I say "hey. i've been thinking about your little problem and I want you to be happy so I thought of something you might like" she gave me a weird look. Almost a knowing look. So I said it. "why don't you start bringing him over here.maybe he could stay the night sometime to help you guys work around your schedules better" at this point her leg moved a little. I could tell she was getting wet from hearing me talk about it. She said "that wouldn't bother you?" I told her no and then I said "it actually excites me". She looked a little stunned but pleased. She ended by saying she was glad I was so cool with it and that she thought it was a good idea and that she would call "her man" tomorrow to discuss it with him since of course he had the final say in the matter.

I'm happy with myself. With the aid of a few drinks I was able to pull it off. I didn't ask about watching or anything. I thought it would be best to ask that once the plans were settled and he actually started coming over.

I have to admit i'm a little nervous right now. I might need a few drinks for when he comes over whether I watch or not. Yes its exciting but it might take me a little while to get used to it. :eek:

Typically yes. Mainly to emphasize his and my roles.

Wow the anticipation must be unbearable. Based on the title of this thread it is obvious her lover must enjoy flaunting his superiority. How exciting for him to demonstrate he owns not only her pussy but her whole body, as well as your dick, and do it right in your own house. He will probably enjoy demonstrating how much satisfaction he gives your wife knowing you are denied sexual pleasure from her. If they were afraid to have sex on the back porch she must get quite vocal during sex with him. You need to encourage her to express her pleasure so she doesn't get self conscious if they do have sex in front of you, tell her how much seeing her get aroused turns you on. Even if you don't get to watch you may still be allowed to help her get ready & maybe you can listen in. Maybe you should ask her for details of what they have done together, bring up kinkier sex like "do you lick his balls or do you swallow his load?", so she can see how much the humiliation excites you. That may encourage her to take things further. Hope things work for you, 7 thanks for posting.

When they are at our house, i am required to watch and wait on them. Her Black lover will sometimes have me help my wife suck him, very erotic sharing a Black Cock with your wife. I am very happy that they use our house, I only wish they did it more.

Zagg said:
That sounds good to me. Are they having sex while you watch?

sdmwc4blk said:
I am allowed to masterbate in front of my wife and her Black lover. They have a chasity device they put me in if I cheat and masterbate on my own. I don't do that any more.

I am allowed to suck my wife's Black lover when he want some variety. He has also taken my anal cherry.

My pleasure is now making sure they are happy by making sure my wife is available and ready for her Black lover.

Michelle

smolder said:
Wow the anticipation must be unbearable. Based on the title of this thread it is obvious her lover must enjoy flaunting his superiority. How exciting for him to demonstrate he owns not only her pussy but her whole body, as well as your dick, and do it right in your own house. He will probably enjoy demonstrating how much satisfaction he gives your wife knowing you are denied sexual pleasure from her. If they were afraid to have sex on the back porch she must get quite vocal during sex with him. You need to encourage her to express her pleasure so she doesn't get self conscious if they do have sex in front of you, tell her how much seeing her get aroused turns you on. Even if you don't get to watch you may still be allowed to help her get ready & maybe you can listen in. Maybe you should ask her for details of what they have done together, bring up kinkier sex like "do you lick his balls or do you swallow his load?", so she can see how much the humiliation excites you. That may encourage her to take things further. Hope things work for you, 7 thanks for posting.

It is unbearable. I'm nervous and not sure what to do. But your advice is good. I probably should let her know how much I enjoy it. Last thing I want is for her to stop. Anyway she did talk to him about it and he agreed and I think things are about to hit a new level. He told her on the phone that she is to be waiting in our bedroom on the bed and to be already naked when he comes. But the worst part...the part im the most nervous about is I have to let him in our house and lead him to our bedroom and invite him in. Whether I can watch or listen or anything I have no idea. But this alone is kind of scary (and exciting). This will probably happen in the next few days whether I like it or not. lol what have I done? I'm going to be inviting another man in our house and take him to our bedroom so he can fuck my wife-to-be on our own bed. Pretty damn pathetic isn't it?

It's not pathetic, she needs superior black dick and you know it. White cock just can't compare. The only pathetic thing is that you have not given and started getting some black dick for yourself.

I probably should let her know how much I enjoy it.
Yes, and prove it to her by presenting her with a bell they can use to summon you to bring them refreshments.

But the worst part...the part im the most nervous about is I have to let him in our house and lead him to our bedroom and invite him in.
Why be nervous? He's already told you that it's his pussy and you agree, you admit that you can't pleasure your fiance as well as he can and that he is doing you a favor by relieving you of that pressure, so you should be happy to welcome him into your home to do what you all know that he is there to do FOR YOU.

I'm going to be inviting another man in our house and take him to our bedroom so he can fuck my wife-to-be on our own bed. Pretty damn pathetic isn't it?
Not pathetic at all! You are doing what any man who truly loves his woman and cares about her happiness should do- provide what she needs even if you can't do it yourself.

If I were you, I would buy a nice bottle of champagne and fix some snacks to celebrate his first evening in your home. Surprising them with this after they finish or take a break may earn you some points and make him feel more welcome. You might even ask your fiance what her man likes to drink and buy a bottle to have on hand.

Make sure that at some point before he leaves that you thank him for giving your fiance a wonderful evening. I'm sure they will both appreciate knowing that you not only accept his roll in pleasuring your wife-to-be, but sincerely appreciate and want to facilitate his efforts to do for her what you are unable to do.

If you're lucky, he may eventually invite you to watch them and allow you to masturbate. He might even allow you to clean his pussy afterward. In case this happens, you might want to start practicing by eating your own semen whenever you masturbate so that you can get use to the taste so you won't insult him by hesitating if you're given the opportunity to have some sexual contact with your fiance. ;D

Best of luck,
will

I think you've known that things were going to reach this stage for quite awhile. Sure, the final step is scary, but once you've taken it, everything should fall into place. They have each other. That much is sure. You'll soon find out how you're going to fit into their relationship. There's no going back now, so just steel yourself for this one last push.

It is unbearable. I'm nervous and not sure what to do. But your advice is good. I probably should let her know how much I enjoy it. Last thing I want is for her to stop. Anyway she did talk to him about it and he agreed and I think things are about to hit a new level. He told her on the phone that she is to be waiting in our bedroom on the bed and to be already naked when he comes. But the worst part...the part im the most nervous about is I have to let him in our house and lead him to our bedroom and invite him in. Whether I can watch or listen or anything I have no idea. But this alone is kind of scary (and exciting). This will probably happen in the next few days whether I like it or not. lol what have I done? I'm going to be inviting another man in our house and take him to our bedroom so he can fuck my wife-to-be on our own bed. Pretty damn pathetic isn't it?

Well everyone it happened. It happened three nights ago but I haven't had the chance to post. It was a very pleasurable,humiliating and aggravating experience. Some of it went exactly as I pictured it, other parts completely unexpected. I'll start with the beginning.

Early in the afternoon at around 1 PM he calls my fiancee and they have a chat. When she gets off the phone she tells me that it is going to happen tonight and hes coming over at 9 pm. I immediately got butterflies in my stomach like crazy. The next several hours I was thinking of ways to prepare and make both of them...especially him comfortable. I took the advice and found out what he liked to drink. Turns out just regular old Budweiser was the way to go. So I bought a 12 pack of Bud and put it in the refrigerator. Around 6 my fiancee started getting ready and I asked her if she needed anything. She simply told me to do whatever her "man" said to do and that would make her happy. As 9 pm approached I started getting nervous so I drank some wine we had in the kitchen. Noone said I couldn't do that. 8:30 was the last time I saw my wife until after midnight. I went in our room and made sure everything was ok. She was already naked as he had told her to be. She was finishing up some makeup and playing with herself. So with that I went downstairs and waited. At 10 minutes before 9 he showed up. I wasn't expecting him so soon so I probably seemed a little startled. I made my way to the door and opened it. There he was looking very cocky and confident. He said "are you going to invite me in" I replied "yes come on in." He said "first of all you call me sir from now on. second. tell me what im invited for". Ouch. I slowly replied "to fuck my fiancee". and with that he brushed past me and took his shoes off. Without saying anything else he ordered me to take him to our bedroom. My knees started shaking. I slowly took him upstairs and showed him the door. He told me to open it. I opened it and she said "thanks for bringing my man up here sweetie" I told her she was welcome. He then said my services wouldn't be needed and I was to go downstairs and I was free to masturbate or do whatever I do. I sit down on the couch and I notice myself rubbing my crotch. I'm scared,nervous,anxious and extremely excited to hear the first noises of their fucking. A few minutes go by. I can only assume they were exchanging a few words or she was sucking his dick which I probably couldn't hear. And then I heard it. The loud and deep sound of mattress springs squeaking. I knew it was from him getting on the bed. It had to be. Then it began. The slow and steady sound of the mattress squeaking back and forth. I drink some more wine during this to keep calm and cool. Over the course of the next 20-30 minutes I hear varying speeds of the bed squeaking, a few slurp/gushing type of sounds and I hear them say things but its very muffled and difficult to make out. I did make out one part of what she was saying and it was "so big". I thought I was going to cum right there when I heard that. Then it stopped for awhile. I assume they were taking a break because I could just hear the soft sound of talking. I get daring and go up a flight of stairs ever so quietly to get a better listen of whats going on. I put my hand over my mouth to control the sound of my breathing. After awhile longer I guess he got horny again because I heard him ask her if she "was ready". I didn't hear a reply because her reply was her sucking his cock. The slurping and smacking sounds were undeniable. I assume her jaw hurt like hell because that went on for roughly 10 minutes. Then things went into over drive. I'm not sure what position they were in but they went at it like rabbits. They were fast and both of them moaning. That's when I knew how much she enjoyed him. She screamed yes!!! about 5-7 times and then said "cum in me" After about 20 more minutes I heard a grunt from him and then he said "you fucking whore" apparently thats how he finishes. I quickly made my way back to the couch like I never left. I guess they were sweaty so they took a shower. A very long one. I was getting nervous about how I was going to act around them when they came back downstairs. After they got out of the shower they went back into the room for a few minutes and then I heard them step onto the stairs. My heart started pounding I tell you. When they came down my fiancee was in a shirt and thong panties. He was shirtless but everything else was on. He looked at me and said "I heard you bought me a drink". I said "yes sir. its in the kitchen" he told me to bring it to him. I bring him the beers and I sit in a chair while him and my fiancee sit on the couch.He drinks on the beer while I sip on the wine some more. The more he drank the more he started opening up. He started asking me questions like "why do you except this?" and various things like that and I honestly don't remember how I answered. Me and him start talking more and I was so busy with him that I failed to notice my fiancee rubbing his crotch. Then the conversation turned to me wanting to watch. She was for it because she wanted me to see her get pleased but he was more resistant. He said while the thought of humiliating me in front of my woman was thrilling he felt I was still not as accepting of all of our roles as I should be. He said he thinks I was still resisting and somewhere in my head I thought I might be a man. This is when I started getting aggravated. I told him I was accepting and that him coming over was my idea. At this point I was getting really tired and borderline drunk so I went upstairs and passed out. He stayed the night because he was drinking and he and my fiancee slept of the couch. Whether they did anything else or not after I left I don't know but I do know he was gone when I woke up in the morning. So thats what happened everyone. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Hard to know where to start, FHPF. You're almost where a lot of us white guys would like to be. But it could still develop in a number of different ways. One thing is pretty clear: he not only wants to bang your fiancee (and be her man), he wants you to explicitly acknowledge submission. You'll probably want to try to exert some control over that. Good luck and keep us posted.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back