He told me he owns her pussy.

• Thread starter Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels
  • Start date
F

Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels

I've always known I was sexually useless but I never heard it straight from a bull before. I was out shopping a few days ago when I ran into my fiancees black stud. They had sex before we even got together so I should have known I was in trouble from the start but thats a different story. Anyway I was out in the parking lot and he called me over to him. We talked a minute and he said "even though you two are getting married soon I own her pussy". This kind of went through me like a knife. I never heard it put so frank and to the point. I got kind of annoyed so I just mumbled something and left the area. And to know my soon to be wife more or less agrees with him is an odd feeling. This was the first time I think I truly realized that I will be a cuckold forever with no chance of escape. I've been pretty much in a state of extreme jealousy the past few days but also turned on. Its really weird.

Black guys aren't known for being subtle and diplomatic. They just tell you how things are going to be.

Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels said:
I've always known I was sexually useless but I never heard it straight from a bull before. I was out shopping a few days ago when I ran into my fiancees black stud. They had sex before we even got together so I should have known I was in trouble from the start but thats a different story. Anyway I was out in the parking lot and he called me over to him. We talked a minute and he said "even though you two are getting married soon I own her pussy". This kind of went through me like a knife. I never heard it put so frank and to the point. I got kind of annoyed so I just mumbled something and left the area. And to know my soon to be wife more or less agrees with him is an odd feeling. This was the first time I think I truly realized that I will be a cuckold forever with no chance of escape. I've been pretty much in a state of extreme jealousy the past few days but also turned on. Its really weird.

You shouldn't be jealous of him, you should be happy. She is happy and getting fucked by a real man. You can't expect to compete.

But you should be jealous of her, getting to fuck a superior black man and worship his magnificent cock. Don't you want to know why she has to have him?

cumslave said:
You shouldn't be jealous of him, you should be happy. She is happy and getting fucked by a real man. You can't expect to compete.

But you should be jealous of her, getting to fuck a superior black man and worship his magnificent cock. Don't you want to know why she has to have him?

Yes. I know but every once in awhile I get natural thoughts like "I'm supposed to be a man", "I should be the one pleasing her" and things like that. But then reality hits me in the face.

Be a man? Come on. Look at that white thing between your legs. You (and I) don't have what it takes to be a man. We can't "please" women. That's what black studs are for.

Yes. I know but every once in awhile I get natural thoughts like "I'm supposed to be a man", "I should be the one pleasing her" and things like that. But then reality hits me in the face.

Forgot,
The upside is that you will get married and probably have a soulmate for life while also knowing that you did the right thing for her by accepting your cuckold status (which is natural) so she can be satisfied by his superior black cock and hard and prolonged fucking from a real man. We white men must accept our natural place.
I bet she cums harder and more often with her black bull ... so why not celebrate this part of your sex life now in marriage.
Hopefully you will have beautiful daughters that can be raised in the lifestyle also.
Best of luck
V/R
Curious Craig
curiouscraig45@yahoo.com

This is true. I think i'll be alright with it. Maybe its a good thing. I don't ever have to worry about satisfying her. She has someone else to take care of that. I fill her emotional and relationship needs and her stud fills her up....literally. I'll just have to accept i'm going to live a sexless life but apparently it was meant to be that way. This has been going on so long i'm not even considered a viable sexual option in any way. I think my soon to be wife has completely forgotten I even have a penis. Its so serious that among her friends that know the situation she calls me her love and refers to her black stud as her man. But when shes horny she calls him her "horse cock".

You're life needn't be sexless. You can give into black cock like she has.

Cumslave is right ... this doesn't necessarily mean a sexless life. Besides going bi and serving a superior black cock ... maybe you could get pity sex from your wife or others you convert to black cock sex. You can always masturbate and serving your wife as she gets fucked is a very sexy erotic way to fuel your masturbation. Things can work out well ... but you need to work out rules with your future wife.
V/R
curiouscraig45@yahoo.com

If we are all honest craig, once he's had a black cock in his mouth and ass he isn't going to be be bi or interested in his wifes pussy. He'll be a whore for blacks like the rest of us. At least he will understand his wife.

Hard to say. I haven't tried it yet but i'm willing. And as far as pity sex goes I don't see that in my future.

You might not have any choice.

Hard to say. I haven't tried it yet but i'm willing. And as far as pity sex goes I don't see that in my future.

I probably don't have a choice. I don't know whether they are considering it or not. I personally have been a little curious about it but I guess it's mostly up to them either way. Shes actually out with him as I write this. I got home from work about an hour ago and noticed she was gone. She then sent me a text saying she was getting what she needed. and of course I know exactly what that means so I got extremely horny and had to come to this forum.

You've got the kind of relationship that a lot of the white guys here would give body parts to have. However it turns out, you're going to be horny a good part of the time.

I probably don't have a choice. I don't know whether they are considering it or not. I personally have been a little curious about it but I guess it's mostly up to them either way. Shes actually out with him as I write this. I got home from work about an hour ago and noticed she was gone. She then sent me a text saying she was getting what she needed. and of course I know exactly what that means so I got extremely horny and had to come to this forum.

Yea. I know it. It has been a rough journey though. Its only been recently that i've started to truly come to grips with it. I don't get jealous anymore. I understand that her pussy is his....and should be.

I can understand that the jealousy must have been very hard to overcome. But she didn't do what most women who take up with another guy(s) do: she didn't dump you. She keeps you in her life even if she doesn't let you into her pants. You've really got something great there.

Yea. I know it. It has been a rough journey though. Its only been recently that i've started to truly come to grips with it. I don't get jealous anymore. I understand that her pussy is his....and should be.

Well were still together because we've always had a strong bond. We're compatible in every aspect except for sex. Sometimes im grateful she has her "man" to fuck her. If he didn't satisfy her she might have left me because she was unhappy. But this way she has our bond and close relationship and his beast of a cock to take care of her physical needs. Maybe its a good situation. I felt pretty weird and alone until I found out there was many guys into IR. I know I can't compete at all. I barely measure 4 inches..maybe 4.5 if im really hard and I've seen his cock before. He is a god among gods in my view. Largest cock I have ever personally witnessed. I don't have an exact measurement but i'm willing to bet its about 10-11 inches. And his thickness is probably as around as my wrist. My girl really is lucky to have found such an amazing penis.

She is lucky, all right. Even a better endowed white guy could hardly compete with a weapon like his. I know I'm not the only one here who'd like to know more about the details of your relationship. If you wouldn't mind telling us, do have any kind of sexual contact with her? Blowjobs? Handjobs? Does she tell you about her episodes with him? Have you ever gotten to watch them?

Well were still together because we've always had a strong bond. We're compatible in every aspect except for sex. Sometimes im grateful she has her "man" to fuck her. If he didn't satisfy her she might have left me because she was unhappy. But this way she has our bond and close relationship and his beast of a cock to take care of her physical needs. Maybe its a good situation. I felt pretty weird and alone until I found out there was many guys into IR. I know I can't compete at all. I barely measure 4 inches..maybe 4.5 if im really hard and I've seen his cock before. He is a god among gods in my view. Largest cock I have ever personally witnessed. I don't have an exact measurement but i'm willing to bet its about 10-11 inches. And his thickness is probably as around as my wrist. My girl really is lucky to have found such an amazing penis.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back