He told me he owns her pussy.

• Thread starter Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels
  • Start date
Well before things really started cracking down and becoming serious I got occasional handjobs mostly as a favor. I knew she really didn't want to do it. I'm not kidding when I say she doesn't view me in a sexual way at all. The more time that goes by the more she enjoys cuckolding me (and the more I secretly enjoy it but keep quiet about it). Blowjobs- couldn't tell you the last time i've had one. Its been that long. Whenever the last time was will be my last one unless I get it from someone else because hes already told her if she gives me sexual pleasure such as sex or blowjobs that hes out of the picture and won't fuck her anymore. So as you could imagine she quickly complied. And who could blame her really? She does tell me about her stories pretty much everytime. Like im sure when she gets home tonight she'll tell me and i'll be sure to pass the story on. Hell shes probably in the middle of an orgasm this very second. But anyway they have agreed that as time goes on I can witness more and more things they do together as long as I stay with the program and and obey them. (them = him pretty much).
So far all i've witnessed was her rubbing his naked cock one night after he dropped her off at the house. That was the first night I went the whole evening without texting her and bugging them so that was my reward.

Thanks for sharing these pretty personal details. So you pretty much have to rely on your own hand for sexual gratification. At least she (he) doesn't keep your dick in a cage as some people I know of do. Being able to watch would make it all worth it as far as I'm concerned. I really hope that works out for you. I'm sure we're all looking forward to hearing about her encounter this evening.

Forgot_How_Pussy_Feels said:
Well before things really started cracking down and becoming serious I got occasional handjobs mostly as a favor. I knew she really didn't want to do it. I'm not kidding when I say she doesn't view me in a sexual way at all. The more time that goes by the more she enjoys cuckolding me (and the more I secretly enjoy it but keep quiet about it). Blowjobs- couldn't tell you the last time i've had one. Its been that long. Whenever the last time was will be my last one unless I get it from someone else because hes already told her if she gives me sexual pleasure such as sex or blowjobs that hes out of the picture and won't fuck her anymore. So as you could imagine she quickly complied. And who could blame her really? She does tell me about her stories pretty much everytime. Like im sure when she gets home tonight she'll tell me and i'll be sure to pass the story on. Hell shes probably in the middle of an orgasm this very second. But anyway they have agreed that as time goes on I can witness more and more things they do together as long as I stay with the program and and obey them. (them = him pretty much).
So far all i've witnessed was her rubbing his naked cock one night after he dropped her off at the house. That was the first night I went the whole evening without texting her and bugging them so that was my reward.

No problem. If you have any questions just ask. I enjoy talking with like minded people. If anyone has Yahoo we can talk there too. Yes I am my own sexual gratification. I have no female sexual contact. Its his rules. God- It seems he owns me too sometimes now that I think about it. But anyway as far as a cock cage goes they could decide to do that at any minute. I just hope not. :p

Yes thanks for posting, it must be exciting that she is enjoying cuckolding you. It sounds like she really doesn't want to hurt you, but letting her see you are enjoying the teasing should encourage her to push things further. Helping her get ready for her dates, comparing his cock to yours, and who knows where from there... we're anxiously awaiting your next update.

Now that im coming to terms with everything ive really started enjoying it. Im almost afraid to let her know how much I like it because I fear what they'll do next. It might go pretty far. I know she doesn't want to hurt me so if she knew I loved it and wouldnt be hurt if she took it further she might go so far I cant even imagine it. She should be home in a few hours and i'll post everything that happens.

Well she came home about 20 minutes ago. A little earlier than expected but it balanced out because I found out she left earlier than I thought she did. Anyway it started out the usual. She walked down near the convenience store we live at so he could pick her up. (she doesnt want neighbors to see her getting picked up). She said as they drove to his apartment she rubbed his cock through his pants and got him really hard. She apparently got him so worked up he couldnt wait any longer so he pulled into an empty lot that was off the road and out of view.He then ordered her to get naked and get in the backseat (which is quite large...ive seen it before). He then crawled back and made her undress him while telling him how much she wanted him to fuck her. After a little bit of that she started sucking his big cock. She said she sucked it for 20 minutes until her jaw ached. After she sucked him he laid her on her back on crawled on top of her sliding his giant penis into his pussy (not mine). He fucked her bareback off and on for 3 hours in several positions and ultimately cummed in her pussy 5 times. After that they started to head to the convenience store to drop her back off while she sucked his dick on the way. She then came home where I met her at the door and soon as she walked in I could smell his seed all over her. It was potent. She then kissed me and proceeded to tell me the story.

He came five times? That is incredibly potent. Bareback? That could certainly complicate things very soon if he's as fertile as he is potent. You're really off on a journey here. I really envy you, but, on the other hand, am just as glad I don't have to exchange by boring life for your exciting, unpredictable one. Please keep the updates coming.

Yea 5 times. Thats what she said. I have no reason to doubt her.

Black men are said to be hypermasculine. I guess he's hyper-hypermasculine. There can't be much doubt why she wants him.

Yea 5 times. Thats what she said. I have no reason to doubt her.

I have been a cuckold for 8 years. My wife has been with a Black lover all that time. I accept my position as her cuckold because I could never satisfy her as her Black lover does. He does come to our home often and I have to wait on them. I serve him when the mood strikes him, my wife watches and encourages this.

My wife loves me and our relationship. She is discreet with her Black lover. I have learned to enjoy being her cuckold and husband. I keep the house clean, do the laundry and cook so she has time to be with her Black lover.

My advice to you is support your girl friend and make sure she and her Black lover are happy. The rewards will come to you soon.

Michelle

If one may enquire, what do you do for sexual gratification?

sdmwc4blk said:
I have been a cuckold for 8 years. My wife has been with a Black lover all that time. I accept my position as her cuckold because I could never satisfy her as her Black lover does. He does come to our home often and I have to wait on them. I serve him when the mood strikes him, my wife watches and encourages this.

My wife loves me and our relationship. She is discreet with her Black lover. I have learned to enjoy being her cuckold and husband. I keep the house clean, do the laundry and cook so she has time to be with her Black lover.

My advice to you is support your girl friend and make sure she and her Black lover are happy. The rewards will come to you soon.

Michelle

I am allowed to masterbate in front of my wife and her Black lover. They have a chasity device they put me in if I cheat and masterbate on my own. I don't do that any more.

I am allowed to suck my wife's Black lover when he want some variety. He has also taken my anal cherry.

My pleasure is now making sure they are happy by making sure my wife is available and ready for her Black lover.

Michelle

That sounds good to me. Are they having sex while you watch?

sdmwc4blk said:
I am allowed to masterbate in front of my wife and her Black lover. They have a chasity device they put me in if I cheat and masterbate on my own. I don't do that any more.

I am allowed to suck my wife's Black lover when he want some variety. He has also taken my anal cherry.

My pleasure is now making sure they are happy by making sure my wife is available and ready for her Black lover.

Michelle

Wow thats a cool story. Good advice too.

Well I have an update. Not much has happened since my last post because they haven't been able to really see each other much due to conflicting schedules. However late one evening he came by after work..probably around midnight and they went onto the back porch and talked some. I just went to sleep. Wasn't much reason to be up. I couldn't see anything anyway lol. Well come to find out there really wasn't too much talking going on. She was sucking his dick most of the time until he blew his load and then he left to go home. They probably would have fucked too but im sure they didn't want to make so much noise the neighbors heard.

So that means she thinks she has to go out on the porch to suck his dick? Has to pretend she isn't doing him?

Wow thats a cool story. Good advice too.

Well I have an update. Not much has happened since my last post because they haven't been able to really see each other much due to conflicting schedules. However late one evening he came by after work..probably around midnight and they went onto the back porch and talked some. I just went to sleep. Wasn't much reason to be up. I couldn't see anything anyway lol. Well come to find out there really wasn't too much talking going on. She was sucking his dick most of the time until he blew his load and then he left to go home. They probably would have fucked too but im sure they didn't want to make so much noise the neighbors heard.

I don't think thats it. I think they were actually going to talk but then it turned into that. Hard to say what all is actually going through her mind. You think I should tell her I approve of her bringing him inside to fuck him? Just in case she is uncomfortable with it?

You know best, of course. And you've expressed concern about being too forward in approving their relationship. But it does seem that since it's clear that she's sexually his that there's no longer any reason to try to conceal it.

I don't think thats it. I think they were actually going to talk but then it turned into that. Hard to say what all is actually going through her mind. You think I should tell her I approve of her bringing him inside to fuck him? Just in case she is uncomfortable with it?

Well i've done some thinking and i've decided to tell her I approve of them coming in our house to fuck. This is a big step for me because I know if I give her the go ahead this might increase their fucking and stuff big time. They haven't seen each other much recently due to conflicting schedules but I feel if he can come over it will increase alot. I want her to be happy and as long as shes sexually neglected she won't be happy so I need him to come over I guess. How should I talk to her about this? I think it might be a little awkward. Any suggestions?

Sounds to me as if you're making the right decision. "I want her to be happy and as long as shes sexually neglected she won't be happy" might be just what you need to tell her. Good luck.

Well i've done some thinking and i've decided to tell her I approve of them coming in our house to fuck. This is a big step for me because I know if I give her the go ahead this might increase their fucking and stuff big time. They haven't seen each other much recently due to conflicting schedules but I feel if he can come over it will increase alot. I want her to be happy and as long as shes sexually neglected she won't be happy so I need him to come over I guess. How should I talk to her about this? I think it might be a little awkward. Any suggestions?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back