White Boi in Prison with Big Black Cellmate

Sir I need to say how gorgeous and magnificent your cock is, no wonder whiteboys are so desperate to suck it.

By looking at your cock I can see they get the better end of the deal by you allowing them to worship you.

Do you just like fucking their mouths or do you use their asses too?

Oh I fuck their assholes too. Don't get me wrong, I love having my cock sucked for hours, but after a while I'm gonna be needin' that boicunt too.

What lucky white slaves you must have to get that beautiful cock so deep in them. Are they trained to clean their stink of it once you are done with them?

cumslave said:
What lucky white slaves you must have to get that beautiful cock so deep in them. Are they trained to clean their stink of it once you are done with them?

Of course. They clean my cock and balls lovingly, makin sure they got all that nut.

sexychillndc said:
Man this is a hot thread....wish i had a Jamal in my life....I'd be all over that dick.
Jamal is all over me now. And his large black neighbors in his apartment building know that Im his little white boifriend. I get some interesting looks from the black guys and most of them look very hard and large when the ycheck me out.

BlackTop10ins said:
Whaddya think I did!? I nutted in his mouth and ass 4-5 times a day. I'm very sexual, animal like, so I needed a bitch. He got lucky. Fucked his mouth and ass everyday for 6 months then passed him onto a buddy of mine before I left the joint.

Sorry, I know I am a little late. I saw this topic, and I just want to say that i must come to USA and do something that will get me in prison.

PamelaTV said:
BlackTop10ins said:
Whaddya think I did!? I nutted in his mouth and ass 4-5 times a day. I'm very sexual, animal like, so I needed a bitch. He got lucky. Fucked his mouth and ass everyday for 6 months then passed him onto a buddy of mine before I left the joint.

Sorry, I know I am a little late. I saw this topic, and I just want to say that i must come to USA and do something that will get me in prison.

Or you could come and be my live in whore and I'll use your ass like a cunt.

Blacktop10ins I would love to come see you sometime. I live in upstate ny and had a black master but he got sent back to prison. Used me every day 4-6 times a day. He was in prison for 6 years and had a couple white bois he used. Marvin was huge. 11 1/2 inches long. He left me to one of his friends however its not the same. I try to worship him like I did Marvin but the guy is just not into it like he was. But. I still do my best I would love to worship u for an afternoon or two.

BlackTop10ins said:
PamelaTV said:
BlackTop10ins said:

Or you could come and be my live in whore and I'll use your ass like a cunt.

Mmmm, I dream about it, sir! I would love to hear details of the offer?

You'd come live with me as my slutwhore wife. You'd have the duties of a normal wife. Cleaning the house, doin the shoppin. But your other duties would include draining my balls. Sucking my cock on command. Making sure your asshole is available to me 24/7. Wearing slutty clothes around the house. Always eager to suck my cock and swallow my cum. A perfect white whore wife.

BlackTop10ins said:
You'd come live with me as my slutwhore wife. You'd have the duties of a normal wife. Cleaning the house, doin the shoppin. But your other duties would include draining my balls. Sucking my cock on command. Making sure your asshole is available to me 24/7. Wearing slutty clothes around the house. Always eager to suck my cock and swallow my cum. A perfect white whore wife.

Every white ppl should do that Sir

White slut marvin was awesome. He never left me alone. I woke him up every morning with some head if he didnt wake me up by fucking me. And I drained his balls as well as his bladder whenever he wanted. I miss the treatment he gave me. I felt like a queen when I was with him.

BlackTop10ins said:

Mmmm, Black men's wife!!! That to me is like living in paradise!
So I think it's better that I send you a private message, Sir. For forum members I can only say ... I think I'll soon be engaged.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back