White Boi in Prison with Big Black Cellmate

Farsider it's good to know that black cock has the power to convert even the unwilling. Personally I never really needed converting, I've always been a whore and the first time a black man fucked me he owned me and still does.

How long did it take you to realise you were a slut for black men?
Do you now regret resisting them?

Sir BlackTop,what you say is true.I regret I had to be enlighten in such a painful way,but now realize it was for my own good.

Working in a prison, I see it all the time most white guys last a few weeks or days before they give it up to either a Black or white inmate. I knew of one that lasted less than 12 hours before he was on his knees sucking off a guy in the shower.

gussie said:
Working in a prison, I see it all the time most white guys last a few weeks or days before they give it up to either a Black or white inmate. I knew of one that lasted less than 12 hours before he was on his knees sucking off a guy in the shower.
gussie say us more please..thanks ;)

I was on duty a few years ago and saw a young white boy suck off 3 black guys in the shower, they used his mouth like a pussy and I watched as he swallowed most of thier cum. Once that night was over he was a whore. This happens all the time, if you walk quietly you see when do count or in the showers. Watched a black man fucking a white boi once in the library they were in between two book cases.

True that. My white boi bitch sucked me daily. Couldn't get enough negro nut. Loaned his pretty mouth out all the time for cigs and weed too.

We had a few guys we called canteen whores who trade blowjobs and ass for protection and canteen items, had one who ended up with long hair and dressed and acted as a woman for almost 3 years. It was funny to watch him visit with his wife.

BlackTop10ins said:
True that. My white boi bitch sucked me daily. Couldn't get enough negro nut. Loaned his pretty mouth out all the time for cigs and weed too.

Id suck a big black man like you off daily too. Had a black roomate who turned me out and made me his bitch!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back