White Boi in Prison with Big Black Cellmate

sandracduk said:
BlackTop10ins said:
sandracduk said:
BlackTop10ins said:
Mmm is that you in your pic?
Yup! U like?
Hell yes. Would feed and breed your mouth and ass daily.
Wow, that made me weak at the knees!! Would do what you told me!!
I got more pics if ud want to see? If so, then where should i put them?
Nice profile pic, I'm sure there would be interest if you posted some more in your profile pictures.

No need to go to prision for black cock.
Go to a black neighbourhood, check if blackmen are playing basketball/football and ask to join them. The moment whitey gets tough on them, they get tough on whitey, soon they all (or most of them) start to wish to fuck whitey after game. ;D

true..after my 30 day education,I would seek out blackmen everywhere.Eye contact and a lick of my lips let most know.After a short time, I had made several friends,most on the DL,few would think they were fucking this white bitch.

Very true. a quick glance some eye contact and the black guys just take it from there.
There is a very dark muscular black guy that works in my building. Everytime he see me he gives me that look and starts flirting with me.

Last time we were in the elevator I looked down and saw a huge buldge in his pants. As I looked up he was staring and smiling at me.

Its only a matter of time before he takes me back to his place to suck him off.
You know that will happen.

smolder said:
sandracduk said:
BlackTop10ins said:
sandracduk said:
BlackTop10ins said:
Mmm is that you in your pic?
Yup! U like?
Hell yes. Would feed and breed your mouth and ass daily.
Wow, that made me weak at the knees!! Would do what you told me!!
I got more pics if ud want to see? If so, then where should i put them?
Nice profile pic, I'm sure there would be interest if you posted some more in your profile pictures.

Cool!!! I added a couple! Hope u like!!

whiteslut4black said:
Very true. a quick glance some eye contact and the black guys just take it from there.
There is a very dark muscular black guy that works in my building. Everytime he see me he gives me that look and starts flirting with me.

Last time we were in the elevator I looked down and saw a huge buldge in his pants. As I looked up he was staring and smiling at me.

Its only a matter of time before he takes me back to his place to suck him off.
You know that will happen.

Why don't you ask him if you can suck his cock? He seems to be welcoming it.

Why don't you ask him if you can suck his cock? He seems to be welcoming it.
[/quote]

In VA let me know if you want to meet? Black only BBC lover

The huge Black guy from the building asked me out for drinks friday night. I quickly agreed. As my face comes up to the middle of his chest I had to look up at my Black superior. I immediately knew he was the one in charge.

As luck would have it he lives close to the office building. He wanted to stop at his place first so he could change his clothes.
As we drove to his place I became very aware of his size and strength as I sat next to him. I couldnt believe I was with this huge Black God and he wanted me.

We quickly went inside his place and he told me to relax while he changed. I sat on the sofa and waited. He came out wearing a pair of white briefs, stood in front of me with his legs spread and his crotch right in my face. Looking down at me he said, damn you are a cute white boi I wanted to bring you to my place the first time I saw you.

I thanked him and told him I noticed him too. He said, Oh you did. what did you notice about me? I said you are very large and muscular.
He said Oh so you like large muscular Black men. With that his dick started to get very hard and very big in his shorts.

He said as you can see Im VERY large. And I love slim submissive white bois oh yeah! Then Jamal took out his huge Black dick the head was pulsing. Yeah baby suck it for Jamal like a good white boi.

whiteslut4black said:
The huge Black guy from the building asked me out for drinks friday night. I quickly agreed. As my face comes up to the middle of his chest I had to look up at my Black superior. I immediately knew he was the one in charge.

As luck would have it he lives close to the office building. He wanted to stop at his place first so he could change his clothes.
As we drove to his place I became very aware of his size and strength as I sat next to him. I couldnt believe I was with this huge Black God and he wanted me.

We quickly went inside his place and he told me to relax while he changed. I sat on the sofa and waited. He came out wearing a pair of white briefs, stood in front of me with his legs spread and his crotch right in my face. Looking down at me he said, damn you are a cute white boi I wanted to bring you to my place the first time I saw you.

I thanked him and told him I noticed him too. He said, Oh you did. what did you notice about me? I said you are very large and muscular.
He said Oh so you like large muscular Black men. With that his dick started to get very hard and very big in his shorts.

He said as you can see Im VERY large. And I love slim submissive white bois oh yeah! Then Jamal took out his huge Black dick the head was pulsing. Yeah baby suck it for Jamal like a good white boi.

You are very luck to find a Man like Him. Congrats!

I did as Jamal ordered and started sucking his large Black dick. First I kissed and licked the head then started sucking him off like crazy! Jamal loved it and came in about 10 minutes all over my face. He could barely control himself.

He stayed rock hard looked at me and said white boi you better keeping sucking my dick or Im gonna start fucking you right now.

I immediately began sucking his hug black dick again. He leaned back and said damn I love this white boi. You gonna be sucking my black dick a lot you know that boi. I meekly shook my head yes as Jamal came in my mouth with a large grunt .

Jamal took complete control and told me the next day he would start fucking me.

Man this is a hot thread....wish i had a Jamal in my life....I'd be all over that dick.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back