That Priiiiiiiiiized WHITE Asshole!

BIZARRE FOODS

That white boy Zimmern say

Link Removed

When that h... girl pink winks through the stink (_I_)??

Link Removed

EAT IT black!!

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Barbie Cummings' highly prized 'n precious pink Aryan anus (and twat too):

Link Removed

I haven't had any Aryan anus for awhile, I haven't had any Aryan anus for awhile :-[ You all know how much TND needs to bugger the white race in order to be happy . . . something needs to be done about this sorry state of affairs!!

Link RemovedLink Removed

Spring Thomas calls black dick (I like how that one black got his "lunch sack" restin' on the white girl's fo' head) . . .

Link Removed

"Tootsie Rolls" . . .

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Well, I'm one naaaaaasty, butt fuckin' black who sticks his "tootsie roll" deeeeeeeep up inside of tight white girl "tootsie roll holes" . . .

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

You know . . . that place where a cute white bitch . . .

Link Removed

Occasionally needs one of these . . .

Link Removed

Yep, we talkin' about a white girl's PRIZED PRETTY PINK POOTY HOLE (_*_) . . . and it's called a "poop chute" for a reason :D!! Hey, I'll get all waaaayyyy up in a pretty h...'s funky white shit hole . . . and I do mean quick too!! I be butt fuckin' them white hoes! And the prettier she is, the less I desire her pussy and the more I crave to sodomize that forbidden, prized white shit hole! I'll dig all up in that cracker's "chunnel 'o fudge" :)

Link RemovedLink Removed

BlondeonBlack said:
Some of the comments you guys post make me laugh!! So why do black men love anal with white women so much?

Glad a black man can make you laugh and smile baby doll . . . I like to make white girls laugh and smile . . . make 'um feel good 8) And why do black men like whooty so much ??? Well, I can only speak for myself, and I do so with this thread. Now, if only you are a "real" white gal. Time will tell I suppose. Oh, and interracial Heaven ain't here in cyberland . . . it's still on the bricks and mortar earth ;)

One of the first things I had to learn when I first started seeing black men was that anal is non-negotiable! Before that my back door had been a no fly zone. :)

BlondeonBlack said:
One of the first things I had to learn when I first started seeing black men was that anal is non-negotiable! Before that my back door had been a no fly zone. :)

Well, I hope you're flyin' high, fast, and far :)! What made you finally decide to give that prize up to the black man? A lotta white girls still say no to all suitors. I keep tryin' to tell them that you don't truly belong to the black man sexually until you give that white butt hole up to a black, preferably only to blacks while you still deny entry to the white man. That's a true sign of sexual belonging to the black man.

Well so far this butthole has been black only! LOL. Plan on keeping it that way. I guess more than anything I was just curious. It's been an experience for sure. Some of my friends don't like it, but I really don't care. It's my butthole, right? ;)

BlondeonBlack said:
Well so far this butthole has been black only! LOL. Plan on keeping it that way. I guess more than anything I was just curious. It's been an experience for sure. Some of my friends don't like it, but I really don't care. It's my butthole, right? ;)

Yes indeed girlie girl, yes indeed hehehe . . . and what's mine is mine . . . and what's yours is mine :D!

Diesel presents Katie Thomas' sweet Idaho white girl shit hole to the black race . . . yuuuuuuuMY :p! She be da ho alright :D

Link Removed

Well I know once I started to date black guys I gave it up to them as well. It just seems so right to get fucked in my ass by a stronge black male.

ThickNiggaDick said:
stacilovesblackcock said:
Well I know once I started to date black guys I gave it up to them as well. It just seems so right to get fucked in my ass by a stronge black male.

Oh baby girl it's SO, so right for you to give that blonde white prize to a black! I guarantee!

thanks, i know it is rigth

Nigras desire to "go for the gold" hidden in between them pale white girl hind parts . . . apparently latinos do too . . . oh my God :D

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
Nigras desire to "go for the gold" hidden in between them pale white girl hind parts . . . apparently latinos do too . . . oh my God :D

Link Removed

Wow!! She's got an amazing ass!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back