That Priiiiiiiiiized WHITE Asshole!

wildindianbull said:
nice thread.. I love buttholes more than cunts ;)

And some women prefer to get dicked in the butt more than in the hootch . . . like this one I cornholed . . . her pussy was so tight I could barely get in there and she kept urging me to fuck her in the ass. I was more than obliged and got all up in her h... shit and spewed a load 'o black jizz in her Aryan anal cavity. Just look at that forbidden, pink, cracker arse gap winking from in between them white butt cheeks :p . . . that was some pink 'n primed PRIZED white girl pooty hole right thaaarrrrrr:

Link Removed

Incredibly hot redhead asshole that needs pounded by black cock now!!!!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

InferiorWhiteBoy said:
Incredibly hot redhead asshole that needs pounded by black cock now!!!!

Link Removed

Redheads have some of the prettiest, pinkest pooty holes of them all. Wanna see a nice white girl booty hole? Get with a pale, white redhead. Haven't met one yet that didn't have a rosey red arsehole (_*_)

I think "Amylovesniggadick" is a man. But anyways. I thought I was the only dude that loved white girls assholes. They look like ballon knots. Every white bitch I fuck I make sure I eat her shit box. The more she moans the further I ram my tongue in that shithole.

NiggDick said:
I think "Amylovesniggadick" is a man. But anyways. I thought I was the only dude that loved white girls assholes. They look like ballon knots. Every white bitch I fuck I make sure I eat her shit box. The more she moans the further I ram my tongue in that shithole.

Also believe "Amy" is a fuckin' fraud . . . too bad too cuz the photos on iloveinterracial.com are of a hot redhead . . . and we all know what that means ;) And like I said my black we not the only ones, we not the only ones . . . niggas lust for a pretty white girl's forbidden anal canal . . . in all ways.

I LIKE TO FUCK THE WHITE RACE IN THE ASS

And when they holler like this . . . it only makes my black dick get even harder:

Link Removed

I'm addicted to anal sex with the pretty white girls . . . I just can't get enough of it . . . the more I get up in that Aryan anus orifice . . . the more of it I want! The more of it I need. I guess I'm just addicted to "crack". White girl aaasssssssssss crack (_I_)! That's the good kinda crack!

Man that girl takes it up the ass well. She took it in numerous positions and seemed to enjoy every minute of it. Black men love white girl assholes but I think white girl's also love BBC in their assholes. Its a win-win. (Not to mention us white boys love to see BBC in our white girl's assholes)

THE DIFFERENCE A LETTER MAKES

Black Priiiiiiiiide White Priiiiiiiiize

Link RemovedLink Removed

EYES ON THE PRIZE

Niggas demand your civil rights by keepin' yo eyes on the priiiiiiiiize oohhhhh Laaawwwwddd!!

Link RemovedLink Removed

Tune to civil rights anthem "Eyes On The Prize" (a.k.a., "Keep Your Hand On The Plough")
Link Removed

Now see what happens when a black keeps his eyes on the "prize" and his hand on his "plough"??

Link Removed

Ride in the front of the bus?? Fuck that . . . I want my civil rights to cornhole the white people! NOW :mad:!!

Link Removed

NEGRO LUST FOR THE WHITE GIRL ARYAN GASTRO-INTESTINAL TRACT

It all starts with that phat "white wobble":

Link Removed

It continues with that wobble makin' black dick get all stiff for that prized pink pooty hole:

Link RemovedLink Removed

And it ends with a black gettin' all up in that sweet, deeeeep, feminine, h... shithole:

Link RemovedLink Removed

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR THESE IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back