That Priiiiiiiiiized WHITE Asshole!

str8blkman said:
Spring is da shit!

She a HOE and we know she a HOE:

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

And she's a pretty white trash whore with a pink white girl "stinker" of a "prize" just like I like 'um------------>(_*_):

Link Removed

She's prejudiced against her own race . . . and so am I . . . I've never had black booty hole (or pussy) and never will . . . white girl & latina pooty holes ONLY for this black!!

Link Removed

As Trish once said to me, why should I fuck black women when I can fuck the best . . . the white girls?? I like it when attractive white girls put the black girls (and white men) down and demand to be placed on a pedestal above the darker girls as the superior sexual mate for the black male. White women have told me that it makes them feel like Super Woman when niggers think of them that way. Spring Thomas is an original SUPER WHITE BITCH . . . even when diggin' in her h... nose . . . .

Link Removed

White girls with a "shelf" make me lust for that booty hole:

Link Removed

OH that priiiiiiiiiiized hidden treasure within!

Link RemovedLink Removed

What niggas love . . . white, blonde, and tight . . . and pink!

Link Removed

White bitch left a wet patch on the bed thinkin' 'bout black dick in her booty hole:

Link Removed

black get the remote outta her ass cheeks and get up in that white girl booty hole :mad:!! How a mutha fucka supposed to watch the NBA finals with the remote jammed between a white bitch's butt cheeks :mad: :mad:??

Link Removed

AmyLovesNigDick said:
TND, you are an amazing black! I LOVE niggers like you ;)
I admit it . . . I'm a white girls' pretty, pink, puckered pooty hole luvin' black . . . I can't get enough . . . I like spicy fried chicken . . . at least I know who and what I am . . . and I'm not the only one . . . .

Link Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

I wish a white bitch would call me a fried chicken eatin' black . . . I'd be like, "And??" LOLOL ;D I yam what I yam what I yam (but substitute chicken for spinach)!!

Link RemovedLink Removed

Unfortunately, I'm never able to note my hobbies on my resumé:

Black mooooooooooonshhhters . . . preying on that priiiiiiiiiiized white girl pooty hole (click it):

Link Removed

EAT WHITE GIRL ASSHOLE . . . IT'S GOOT FER YA ;)!!

Click it:
Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
I admit it . . . I'm a white girls' pretty, pink, puckered pooty hole luvin' black . . . I can't get enough . . . I like spicy fried chicken . . . at least I know who and what I am . . . and I'm not the only one . . . .

I wish a white bitch would call me a fried chicken eatin' black . . . I'd be like, "And??" LOLOL ;D I yam what I yam what I yam (but substitute chicken for spinach)!!

Link Removed[/url]

OK, now I'm totally confused!
If, as they say, you are what you eat, how can Popeye be a yam if he eats spinach?
How can TND be a yam if he eats fried chicken?

Unless, maybe, he is a whole freakin' fried chicken dinner with spinach, yams and a side of white girls' pretty, pink, puckered pooty hole for dessert! ;) ;D

willsrvu said:
OK, now I'm totally confused!
If, as they say, you are what you eat, how can Popeye be a yam if he eats spinach?
How can TND be a yam if he eats fried chicken?

Unless, maybe, he is a whole freakin' fried chicken dinner with spinach, yams and a side of white girls' pretty, pink, puckered pooty hole for dessert! ;) ;D

That chicken goooooood dawg . . . and white girl pooty hole is good at any time of the day (well, she should have taken a shower first!) . . . but I need to go to my momma's house to get me some of them yams :D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back