Sluts from Fubar that want Thick black Dick

hughgrection2009 said:
Another Fubar niggerlover, she has this pic on her profile and says she wants to have a bbc to play with

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

This girl looks just like the slut Im fuckin at work.

She's a little young but looking very tasty. Her nipples are ripe for my taste!

This girl is young, but you know that black guys prefer married white cunts to fuck, white wives with curvy ass and tits, and that are good at mouth & tongue job ! Single white girl are to easy to fuck, it's so funny for a black guy to convert married wives to bbc only.

I find the idea that a black guy would turn down white pussy because she's young and single to be a bit far-fetched.

dirkschneider said:
This girl is young, but you know that black guys prefer married white cunts to fuck, white wives with curvy ass and tits, and that are good at mouth & tongue job ! Single white girl are to easy to fuck, it's so funny for a black guy to convert married wives to bbc only.

This one go's by the name of Cougar 74, she got very candid with me. She told me she loves being a black's white bitch. She told me in her own words and I quote " Niggas really know how to lay the pipe down on white pussy". She had her first bbc at 30, she said he made her cum 4times in a row back to back, she said no white guy had ever done that to her. Just hearing this made my pathetic white dick want to cum. She still fucks white guys if they are well hung, but she prefers bbc because its the best. She's in Columbus Ohio and she is 37.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

hughgrection2009 said:
This lady is 34, she had her first bbc at age 24. I asked her what did she think after the first time she was penetrated by thick black cock and felt that thick black sperm shooting off into her fertile white pussy. She told me in her own words " I knew I never wanted a white guy again."

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Some better pics, check this hot lil black lover out.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Sorry been working alot, but heres our next white slut. Hailing out of the state of Montana is "da blonde one". She is a milf and claims to be 43 but I think a little older, doesn't matter cause she has a body that would be great for fucking niggas. She has gone black before but because of living in Montana there isnt very many black men to fuck. She told me if she could she would be black only but she cant due to lack of bbc in her area. So if you are near her, get you a fubar account and go fuck that sweet white pussy and asshole, she loves it in all her inputs. Fun fact about this one, if you want she will take out her false teeth and suck that dick raw, I know that sounds gross to some, but not me, I think that has to feel good.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

It's always great to see the older white women discover the joys of black dick. There's just no reason that our grandmother's should't be banging yng black guys every day of the week.

hughgrection2009 said:
Sorry been working alot, but heres our next white slut. Hailing out of the state of Montana is "da blonde one". She is a milf and claims to be 43 but I think a little older, doesn't matter cause she has a body that would be great for fucking niggas. She has gone black before but because of living in Montana there isnt very many black men to fuck. She told me if she could she would be black only but she cant due to lack of bbc in her area. So if you are near her, get you a fubar account and go fuck that sweet white pussy and asshole, she loves it in all her inputs. Fun fact about this one, if you want she will take out her false teeth and suck that dick raw, I know that sounds gross to some, but not me, I think that has to feel good.
Link Removed

They want some "Thick black Dick"? Well, here I is! But is this here Fubar really legit? I mean, how many niggas HERE have ACTUALLY met any REAL white hoes off of this Fubar site? I'm tired of wasting my time on a bunch of bullshit!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back