Sluts from Fubar that want Thick black Dick

This white slut lets her teenage daughter watch her get fucked by niggers while her white husband is at work. She just moved to the Atlanta area.Her fubar name is brokendream's and she is 32.She told me the first time it happened, the black guy was on top of her and she tried to stop but he wouldnt, he just pinned her down more and fucked her even harder.After that it just turned her on even more, now she wants her to watch.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Welcome back, Hugh. And thanks for that. There can't be much doubt that the daughter will go black soon, if she hasn't already done so.

hughgrection2009 said:
This white slut lets her teenage daughter watch her get fucked by niggers while her white husband is at work. She just moved to the Atlanta area.Her fubar name is brokendream's and she is 32.She told me the first time it happened, the black guy was on top of her and she tried to stop but he wouldnt, he just pinned her down more and fucked her even harder.After that it just turned her on even more, now she wants her to watch.

hughgrection2009 said:

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

whats her name on fubar?

chiguy06660 said:
hughgrection2009 said:

whats her name on fubar?

Re-read his text. It's in there. :)

This one is married and told her husband that there is no way he could ever come close to satisfying her like bbc can. She is in Florida, in her late 30's and told me she is obsessed with bbc. Her husband allows her to cheat. Her name on fubar is "naughty little angel eyes".
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
You know this guy can't be hittin this right.
Link Removed
Link Removed

Naughty Little Angel Eyes sure gets my dick throbbing, Hugh. I'd love to see her with one of the hung black studs.

Guys, hughgrection hot linked the images straight from fubar. So, if he didn't post a picture that has a salute with their member id#, or if he didn't give a name, just right click on the image and go to it's properties and in the link address will be either their user names or their member id#'s. I know some of you might already know this. This is for those who may not know.

I am new here and also on FUBAR... just joined and looking to meet some new friends! Feel free to msg me or hit me up here and there or on yahoo... juliehouston66@yahoo.com

Jules
Link Removed

Welcome, Jules.

juliehouston66 said:
I am new here and also on FUBAR... just joined and looking to meet some new friends! Feel free to msg me or hit me up here and there or on yahoo... juliehouston66@yahoo.com

Jules
Link Removed

Look at this milf, she is sooooooo bbc worthy.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Check out the daughter
Link Removed
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back