Sluts from Fubar that want Thick black Dick

Black Cock Alert, fine white piece of ass that is so deserving of black cock, she is 21, has never had black cock but is thinking about it.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Priceless.

hughgrection2009 said:
Black Cock Alert, fine white piece of ass that is so deserving of black cock, she is 21, has never had black cock but is thinking about it.

Link Removed

I'm still not sure about this one. She is 37, hot as hell, and in the sexual prime of her life. Now look at hubby, he can't be hittin that like a black could. Give me your opinion.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Maybe it's her dad?

hughgrection2009 said:
I'm still not sure about this one. She is 37, hot as hell, and in the sexual prime of her life. Now look at hubby, he can't be hittin that like a black could. Give me your opinion.

Check out this hottie, she is 25 and has been fucking blacks since coming out of high school.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

That's a tasty piece, all right.

hughgrection2009 said:
Check out this hottie, she is 25 and has been fucking blacks since coming out of high school.

hughgrection2009 said:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
This sweetie is so hot that I dont think she has any problems obtaining a black cock. I'm sure we'll see her very soon mounting a big black cock before you know it while limpy cock will be behind her licking her little tight asshole right before the bull will stick his big black pole right deep her little tight ass.

This little sweet piece of white meat is 19 yrs old and is living in Cali. She had her first black cock six months ago and can't stop thinking about it. She told me it was so much better than any of the white boys she had been with. She said he fucked her ass first then her pussy, you gotta love it.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

This one hasn't had bbc yet, but her friends tell her how great it is. We talked about it for a couple hours, I showed her plenty of great XXX pics and some movies. She was fingering herself halfway through the conversation, and loved the pics and movies. She is ready and can't wait to go black, look at this beauty.
She is in New Hampshire. She also said that all the white guys she 's with are all 2 pump and cum chumps, her words exactly. Her name on fubar is stephanie.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

not feelin that las one b. but the cali chick...what the fuck is fubar again? is there a fuckin jump off group or sumthin? let me know, dont front.

Black_God_Body said:
not feelin that las one b. but the cali chick...what the fuck is fubar again? is there a fuckin jump off group or sumthin? let me know, dont front.
Try reading the very first post in this thread, that should help.

Absolutely outstanding work, some of these girls were terrific, perfect bodies for the Black Race. Glad to see the one with the Black Man with her and her lovely offspring, proving to the world her worth as a black-slut.

Keep up the posts, this is by far one of the grandest things anyone has produced on this site, well-done!!! :)

romefan said:
Absolutely outstanding work, some of these girls were terrific, perfect bodies for the Black Race. Glad to see the one with the Black Man with her and her lovely offspring, proving to the world her worth as a black-slut.

Keep up the posts, this is by far one of the grandest things anyone has produced on this site, well-done!!! :)
Thanks, it's great to hear positive feedback, it lets you know that people are interested, I will continue hunting and trying to recruit good white pussy for these great bbc's.

This lady is 34, she had her first bbc at age 24. I asked her what did she think after the first time she was penetrated by thick black cock and felt that thick black sperm shooting off into her fertile white pussy. She told me in her own words " I knew I never wanted a white guy again."

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back