say hello

I am elated to see that this site has returned! The format is different, but it works and seems to be "cleaner" and easier to use with less clutter. Fantastic!

Hello. Just joined yesterday. I am a black female. This site was brought to my attention by one of my oral slaves. He obviously is a member. I am regulary serviced only orally by several white men, 2 of them I use almost daily. Im Married. My husband is African, he is from Ghana. Biggest thickest dick i had ever seen and the best lover I have ever had. I knew I had to make that mine. I wish I could talk him into letting one of my white slaves eat his cum from my pussy or eat me while fucks me but so far he has turned me down flat when I have even hinted at the subject. I have been reading and poking around. Seems to be some cool peeps here. I have a particular fondness for Zagg...

Welcome, BNB. I'll try to not let you down.

BlackNBeautiful said:
Hello. Just joined yesterday. I am a black female. This site was brought to my attention by one of my oral slaves. He obviously is a member. I am regulary serviced only orally by several white men, 2 of them I use almost daily. Im Married. My husband is African, he is from Ghana. Biggest thickest dick i had ever seen and the best lover I have ever had. I knew I had to make that mine. I wish I could talk him into letting one of my white slaves eat his cum from my pussy or eat me while fucks me but so far he has turned me down flat when I have even hinted at the subject. I have been reading and poking around. Seems to be some cool peeps here. I have a particular fondness for Zagg...

Since the switchover to the new URL, most everybody's profile pic (esp my buddies') are missing. (Except for the "leads' and a few longtime members there is a circle with diagonal slash instead of profile pics on my Friends list*). And the chatroom doesnt seeem to be working yet.

Any idea what i can do?

(*Do I have to wait until each person logs into the new URL?)

Apparently, most people have to reinstall their avatars. I believe chat is now working.

RAYOF1SUN said:
Since the switchover to the new URL, most everybody's profile pic (esp my buddies') are missing. (Except for the "leads' and a few longtime members there is a circle with diagonal slash instead of profile pics on my Friends list*). And the chatroom doesnt seeem to be working yet.

Any idea what i can do?

(*Do I have to wait until each person logs into the new URL?)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back