say hello

Zagg said:
Welcome, Becca. Love your pic.

DangerousBecca said:
Got to be the best site on the net, loving everything so far! So many like minded freaks ;)

Doesn't look like she's been back since, but on a different note, I wonder why so many young girls all make that duck-mouth look when they take their pix?

It's supposed to look kissy?

nigluvr said:
Zagg said:
Welcome, Becca. Love your pic.

DangerousBecca said:
Got to be the best site on the net, loving everything so far! So many like minded freaks ;)

Doesn't look like she's been back since, but on a different note, I wonder why so many young girls all make that duck-mouth look when they take their pix?

Hi, white guy here from New Zealand. Likes hotwife and interracial fanatasies.

Welcome back, Sabrina.

sabrina_sissy_gurl said:
hi everyone..ive been gone a while (unfortunately) but am back now and VERY VERY pleased to be here again.
Link Removed

Hey what's up everybody? Been reading posts for a long time now I'm going to start posting. I love and make white chicks refer to my dick as black Dick

NiggDick said:
Hey what's up everybody? Been reading posts for a long time now I'm going to start posting. I love and make white chicks refer to my dick as black Dick
Cool, glad you are getting more active...

It's always great to have more Black Men participate here.

NiggDick said:

Hi! I'm SystemSlave, I'm a White boy from Argentina, and I love to jerk my tiny whitey cock watching how black studs are breeding white women, in order to make this world a better world for all those black studs willing to demonstrate their ultimate superiority over all of us! I'm glad to be here!

dana295 said:
hihi everyone ,
i just found the board i'm glad to meet ya'll

Hi Dana, and welcome! Are you from the South? Cuz you said "y'all" :) A black is on the prowl for some Southern "white wobble" ;)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back