say hello

Why do so few people actually take the time to fill out their profiles? I'm here to meet new people and have fun, not just look at a bunch of pictures, am I the only one who gels this way?

First time here and would like to experience everything

This is my first time here; I plan to expand and explore this fantasy and take it to the next level,

Actually I would love to discuss this fantasy and every aspect of it, as it affects me.

Briefly I am older and have married a much younger very beautiful Asian woman, and I adopted her daughter from her first marriage.

My wife is stunningly beautiful, sexy and attractive. We have not had sex in over 1 year, something is wrong with me, I beat off frantically.

And my fantasy is to be a sissy cuckold and do all clean up for some young black bull with and enormous throbbing cock who fucks my wife any way he wants over and over.

He can abuse her r..e her, do anything do her and I will clean up.
She is super tight he will enjoy stretching her tight almost virginal pussy.

I would to be the cuckold watching as she does a sexy strip tease for about 100 drunken, highscgool young black guys in a private auditorium that has a stage, a bar, band and a double bed, with lots of lubricant.

Think I said hello, to no response,

would like to introduce you to my 21-22 year old asian daughter she is a virgin.

we were thinking that a group of black boys, with enormous throbbing cocks could help her lose that virginity.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back