say hello

hi everyone, I'm a bi Latin male that experienced black dick and also witnessed other people enjoy a nice big black cock. Nothing is more sexier or hotter then sucking on a huge cock

just saying hello! I'm 23 and just introducing myself to the idea of seeing my sexy irish gf's pussy stretched by black cock and I think its great to find such a thriving interracial community. Anybody interested in dominating a little-dicked white boi and seeing pictures of my hot lil girlfriend should shoot me an email!

timsdicklette said:
just saying hello! I'm 23 and just introducing myself to the idea of seeing my sexy irish gf's pussy stretched by black cock and I think its great to find such a thriving interracial community. Anybody interested in dominating a little-dicked white boi and seeing pictures of my hot lil girlfriend should shoot me an email!

I am new here also and am Irish like my friend above. And like my friend above, i would love to see my wife crave BBC and be a slut for BBC....

Welcome.

undercovering said:
timsdicklette said:

I am new here also and am Irish like my friend above. And like my friend above, i would love to see my wife crave BBC and be a slut for BBC....

sup yall big dick black man here 8) bout to make a thread bout some fine young white girls

and this is wat i gve em

(soft in this pic) 8)

Link Removed

hello NW. just wanted to introduce myself. 25yo white boy who fantasizes about being cucked. hope to meet new friends and explore myself with ya! -kris

Welcome.

kristoforus said:
hello NW. just wanted to introduce myself. 25yo white boy who fantasizes about being cucked. hope to meet new friends and explore myself with ya! -kris

sabrina_sissy_gurl said:
hi everyone... i'm in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area of VA. i do travel at times for business. i love to dress up and be the femme for Black guys. i travel sometimes wearing lil mini skirt, stockings, etc. sometimes i wear extremely tight and super short girlie shorts thin girlie lil t-shirt, or spaghetti strap t-top.
let me know..email or something. LOVE to play!
Link Removed

Please tell us about some of your experiences.

Do they know you're a CD when they approach you? Do you approach them?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back