say hello

Hello, Trish. Welcome.

Trish said:
Hello I'm Trish :)

This is the first interracial site I've signed up to, I've been a fan for some time though ;) I'm not married and I have three children.

Hello,
I really do not understand this forum and have no idea why I joined. No nazism, fair enough. Though scanning through this forum there's plenty of similiar type racism, is it some kind of fantasy wank material? See, coming from Russia there's not even one "black" for 100's of miles if that, there's no "new world order" for "black" worship happening there and it never will as it's home of neo-nazism. Sorry, but factually the content of this forum is deluded and somewhat hypocritical and not very entertaining but thanks for the pictures they were a good laugh.

poka poka ;)

We trust you won't be coming back, then, blah. You shan't be missed.

blah said:
Hello,
I really do not understand this forum and have no idea why I joined. No nazism, fair enough. Though scanning through this forum there's plenty of similiar type racism, is it some kind of fantasy wank material? See, coming from Russia there's not even one "black" for 100's of miles if that, there's no "new world order" for "black" worship happening there and it never will as it's home of neo-nazism. Sorry, but factually the content of this forum is deluded and somewhat hypocritical and not very entertaining but thanks for the pictures they were a good laugh.

poka poka ;)

Hello, this site looking fucking great! Hope you have room for an Irish man lol.

I Sean and desperate to be cuckolded. Any hot white women looking to take a pathetic Irish man under her wing please contact me.

Hi everyone

New here. I am 22 married to a blackman, and I share with several of his family. I live and love IR. J.

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome, Jill. We're anxious to hear and see more.

Jill 22 said:
New here. I am 22 married to a blackman, and I share with several of his family. I live and love IR. J.

Hello all. Great site. 38 year old married male here. I've been into Interracial sex sites for a few years. Wife doesn't know about it. Would like nothing better then to watch her with a black man.

Welcome, jbi. You're in like company here.

justbeatit said:
Hello all. Great site. 38 year old married male here. I've been into Interracial sex sites for a few years. Wife doesn't know about it. Would like nothing better then to watch her with a black man.

hellow newbie heard about site but i think it went down when i heard it was back i couldnt wait to join thanks and agin hellow to all

Welcome, Gene.

gene43 said:
hellow newbie heard about site but i think it went down when i heard it was back i couldnt wait to join thanks and agin hellow to all

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back