Pictures of White Women who would look good with a Black Man

Britney Spears is my all time favorite vote for needing black cock. Would love to see a shot of some big black studs cock brutalizing her pussy and see his seed dribbling down her thighs.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Brittany Spears really does need to have a Black Man in her life. He needs to control her and pound her.

I have always loved Britney!! I am sure she has had her share of black dick, although I doubt if a girl can really ever get enough!! She has had her ups and downs but she is still so hot to me!! :-*

That h... Lady Gaga would look good with a black . . . especially while flippin' off her own race with no draws on her cracker white ass :eek:

Link Removed

Honkies . . . "draws" = "drawers" for short . . . niggers/niggas . . . drawers/draws . . . pull them draws down white girl (_Y_) (_I_) (_*_) :D

ThickNiggaDick said:
That h... Lady Gaga would look good with a black . . . especially while flippin' off her own race with no draws on her cracker white ass :eek:

Link Removed

Honkies . . . "draws" = "drawers" for short . . . niggers/niggas . . . drawers/draws . . . pull them draws down white girl (_Y_) (_I_) (_*_) :D

I would have to agree. :D

CNN'S AMBER LYON (don't know if she's still with them)

Link RemovedLink Removed

But she's STILL peckerwood perfect for the black

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

FORMER CNN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER ABBIE BOUDREAU

Link RemovedLink Removed

She's another smokin' white hot piece of ass just a callin' out to the thick black dick . . . I would munch that dirty little white girl butt hole ouuuuuuut 8)!

Link RemovedLink Removed

What's that you say? Say you want to host on TV :)? Well bitch then you better be pretty, you better be white, and you better be blonde too :mad: . . . who you think you is h... . . . Oprah ???

CNN'S ALISON KOSIK

Link Removed

I would love to hear that high-pitched voice of hers squeal while a black shanks her in the ass . . . those pink white lips look mighty inviting to some black dick too!

Link Removed

I can't help but keep a boner watchin' all of these fine white bitches on the news :D

Link Removed

WEATHER GIRL BELINDA JENSEN

Belinda just has that blonde, Nordic look that makes my black dick so, so, SO fuckin' hard!

Link Removed

She's the kinda white girl make a black "goober" a huge, sticky, greasy, hot load of black baby batter all up inside that forbidden white girl belly.

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
IRSlut said:
IRSlut said:
Yes or No ??

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Het ThinkNiggaDick....would you bang this blonde weather babe?? :)

What do you think :)?

Like to think you'd wear her the fuck out!!! just like to know what u thinking. Got more of her and other news bitches for you coming :)

WHAT A black NEEDS

Hi :)! I'm CNN's Brianna Keilar, and I'm juuuuuuuuuuust perfect for a black!!

Attachments

• brianna.jpg
    brianna.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Brianna+Keilar+Google+Hollywood+Reporter+Host+5Z7Qf1Ewt5-l.jpg
    Brianna+Keilar+Google+Hollywood+Reporter+Host+5Z7Qf1Ewt5-l.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 49
  • p30.jpg
    p30.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 38
ThickNiggaDick said:
WHAT A black NEEDS

Hi :)! I'm CNN's Brianna Keilar, and I'm juuuuuuuuuuust perfect for a black!!

You're right! She is made for Niggers! Just like every pretty girl :) White boys would burn there fingers on that hot lady.

Amy

Attachments

• Today_3-3_12.jpg
    Today_3-3_12.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Today_3-3_05.jpg
    Today_3-3_05.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Today_3-3_02.jpg
    Today_3-3_02.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 57
ThickNiggaDick said:
WEATHER GIRL BELINDA JENSEN

Belinda just has that blonde, Nordic look that makes my black dick so, so, SO fuckin' hard!

Link Removed

She's the kinda white girl make a black "goober" a huge, sticky, greasy, hot load of black baby batter all up inside that forbidden white girl belly.

Link Removed

I use to watch KARE 11 news just to see Belinda. If she hasn't already, she really needs to get fucked by some black dick.

What about Amanda Bynes. She seems to be in a daze. Maybe a good ol' dose of black meat in her would simmer her down.

Attachments

• amanda2.jpg
    amanda2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 48
  • amanda1.jpg
    amanda1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 75
  • amanda3.jpg
    amanda3.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 50

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement