Pictures of White Women who would look good with a Black Man

sdmwc4blk

Saw this pictures in a Yahoo group and thought each of these white women would look good serving a Black Mam. What do you think?
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

All white women look better with a black man. These are certainly no exception.

Here are some more white women that would look good serving a Black Man or Men.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Two guys for them, or should they share one dick?

sdmwc4blk said:
Here are some more white women that would look good serving a Black Man or Men.

Link Removed

Either would be hot. Maybe having one lay underneath the other while a thick hot stud is doggy fucking her. Watch her licking his cock and her pussy.

This one has a Hillary Clinton look to her. I wonder how Bill would look as a cuckold or sissy boi??? ;D
Link Removed

Good question! I know that in the celebrity fakes world, there was a lot of interest in putting Hillary with black men. As the "first black president" Bill would probably be fine with it.

mrscondo said:
This one has a Hillary Clinton look to her. I wonder how Bill would look as a cuckold or sissy boi??? ;D
Link Removed

Maybe we could get a mother/daughter photo of Hillary and Chelsea? Maybe a momma pic of her daughter lapping up some thick black goo out of her wounded pussy?

A quick look at my collection didn't turn up a pic with both Hillary and Chelsea, but here are a couple to get started with. They both do look great with black cocks.

Link Removed
Link Removed

Fantastic Zagg. Even nicer touch that Chelsea has a wedding band on. Cum dripping down her face would be even better! Hillary needs a wedding ring. Maybe eating ass? LOL she supposedly eats pussy according to other sources. LMAO

Doubtless Chelsea's new husband taking the picture. When I get a chance I'll go through my collection and see what else I can come up with.

mrscondo said:
Fantastic Zagg. Even nicer touch that Chelsea has a wedding band on. Cum dripping down her face would be even better! Hillary needs a wedding ring. Maybe eating ass? LOL she supposedly eats pussy according to other sources. LMAO

How about Shane Diesel pounding Hillary????? Lex Steele giving Chelsea the sword. Her hubby lapping up the overspill.

mrscondo said:
How about Shane Diesel pounding Hillary????? Lex Steele giving Chelsea the sword. Her hubby lapping up the overspill.

Since he's off being a ski bum, why not both of them introducing Chelsea to BBC?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back