Pictures of White Women who would look good with a Black Man

HOLLA!!!

The beautiful Syrian-American Hala Gorani from CNN . . . she would look gorgeous in the arms of a negro. Don't you think? Every time I see her on TV I go HOLLA!!! Which is how her name is pronounced LOL:

Link Removed

SUZANNE MALVEAUX

She ain't white (daddy black and momma latina), but she's fine as fuck and would look good in the arms of a black too . . . especially this one ;)! A black is supposed to love somethin' like this. You supposed to love this right here black. I thought I saw her in the airport once, and I almost approached her. But, I decided not to. I figured she's probably tired of niggas runnin' up on her all the time and shit.

Link Removed

Link Removed

I've always believed that J.K. Rowling of Harry Potter fame should be comforted in the dark arms of a black.

Link Removed

Sluts for Black Men:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

More white sluys that need Black Men:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

;D

Nope, like everyone else I saw some mother-daughter combinations that looked to need some fine black dick.

Not mother/dau. but girls I know that need black dick!! btw Stacie just got new boobs..it should be easy to pick her out.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

BLONDE BRITISH BEAUTY (with some BOOTYOLOGY thrown in gratis)

Kate Russell of the BBC, with that sexy lisp of hers, definitely needs some BBBC (BIG BLACK BRITISH COCK) in her life (and in her arsehole too!). Just look at her attractive Anglo-Aryan "whiteness" . . . looks like she has a cleeeeeean, pink pooty hole too (_*_) :D

Link Removed

Link Removed

But then again you can never tell. Sometimes when you separate open the buttocks cheeks of the palest of pale white girls what you will find is a 'lil "brownie" :) This is quite normal and very common among cracker girls.

I rather prefer bright pink white girl butt holes (prized the most by the black and the h... alike), followed by those that are a greenish/gray in appearance (also quite common and very normal within the white girl population). Then there are those delectible little brownies ;D

Least preferred and most off-putting is when a white girl's anus orifice and the surrounding tissue is literally black in color. Occasionally this condition of the caucasoid cornhole can be observed as well among the anal cavities of the female species of the Aryan race (don't know about the white males as I conduct no research on their hairy stank asses . . . YUCK!)

But just as Meredith opined about two-toned black dick, if you make too much of these things, then you're probably taking it a bit too far. If she's attractive and white (and clean), then at the end of the day I don't care whether she has a perfect pink poop chute or not. A black is still gonna butt fuck the cowboy shit outta that cute white bitch . . . and how . . . YEEEEEEE HAAWWWW 8)!!!

Dr. TND, M.D., Analist & Bum Doctor
Interracial OB/GYN Medicine w/specialized practice in white girl butt hole (_*_)

CNN'S POPPY HARLOW

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

WTF kind of name is "Poppy" anyway ??? Are you serious?? I mean white people wanna talk about "black" names and shit . . . but "Poppy"?? "Picabo"?? WTF ??? I know one thing . . . I'llllllll PUSH Poppy's pink poop chute in! Well, I hope it's pink anyway ;)

I find Meghan McCain to be attractive:

Lookin' at NWorship.com and gettin' liquored up for that black dick comin' over to the HOtel room later:

Link Removed

Negroes . . . I KNOW you've been fuckin' my daughter . . . BLACK POWER!!!

Link Removed

Her name is Jenny McCarthy, and she's just peeeeeerrrrrfect for a fuckin' black:

Link Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

That butt is kinda small, but you know me . . . I'll get all up in them narrow hind parts (_I_)

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Hey white boy . . . FUCK YOU!!

Link Removed

ThickNiggaDick said:
I find Meghan McCain to be attractive:

Lookin' at NWorship.com and gettin' liquored up for that black dick comin' over to the HOtel room later:

Link Removed

Negroes . . . I KNOW you've been fuckin' my daughter . . . BLACK POWER!!!

Link Removed

Hell, I'd like to see both Meghan and her mom fucked by BBC.

InferiorWhiteBoy said:
Hell, I'd like to see both Meghan and her mom fucked by BBC.

Meghan I'll fuck yo momma too :eek:

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back