Other dads?

Zagg said:
Yes, Grandma, too. We should certainly encourage older women, for whom it wasn't socially acceptable to fraternize with niggers, to get some black dick while they have a chance.

That's exactly right Zagg. Old white women and old, gray-haired Uncle Ben's rice lookin' niggas should have the opportunity to engage in black/white miscegenation too before their days are done on this earth.

Wow, I'm really surprised to see so many comments on my thread. Good to know so many of us want our daughters to take black cock. I've jerked off thinking about my sister with black cock, so I was glad to see those comments too.

What can I say, I think every pussy should be black used.

I think it's especially important that some of the older black guys get some white pussy. Young black guys take white pussy for granted, as if they've always been able to get all they want. But for the older black guys, white pussy just wasn't available in their youth. In some places there were dire consequences if a black man was even seen with a white woman. So it's time that they get a chance to catch up on what they missed when they were young.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Zagg said:
Yes, Grandma, too. We should certainly encourage older women, for whom it wasn't socially acceptable to fraternize with niggers, to get some black dick while they have a chance.

That's exactly right Zagg. Old white women and old, gray-haired Uncle Ben's rice lookin' niggas should have the opportunity to engage in black/white miscegenation too before their days are done on this earth.

Zagg said:
I think it's especially that some of the older black guys get some white pussy. Young black guys take white pussy for granted, as if they've always been able to get all they want. But for the older black guys, white pussy just wasn't available in their youth. In some places there were dire consequences if a black man was even seen with a white woman. So it's time that they get a chance to catch up on what they missed when they were young.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Zagg said:

Absolutely!
If nothing else, the younger Black Men should share their white sluts with their Fathers and Grandads. What better way for Black Men of various generations to bond than enjoying some white pussy together?

Of course, it should work the other way as well. Black Dads introducing their sons to the pleasures of using white sluts when they reach an appropriate age. That way the experience and practice of using white sluts as training tools and as fun toys to be shared would become a natural, accepted and expected part of every Black Man's life.

will

Zagg said:
I think it's especially that some of the older black guys get some white pussy. Young black guys take white pussy for granted, as if they've always been able to get all they want. But for the older black guys, white pussy just wasn't available in their youth. In some places there were dire consequences if a black man was even seen with a white woman. So it's time that they get a chance to catch up on what they missed when they were young.

Uncle Ben:

http://www.google.com/search?q=uncle+bens&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ALT7Ts-nKOHa0QHsqZn4DA&sqi=2&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=1262&bih=612

He say got damnit I's tiiiiired 'o chitlins! (black pussy):

http://www.google.com/search?q=aunt+jemima&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=l7T7Ts6QJ4ni0QGIifGWAg&sqi=2&ved=0CFQQsAQ&biw=1262&bih=612

Cain't a old, grown ass, black maaaeen get a 'lil sumthin' different sometimes every now and then??? Like maybe some got damn . . . some got damn . . . some got damn tuna casserole or a fuckin' pita bread samich (white pussy) or some shit :mad:?:

http://www.google.com/search?q=betty+crocker&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Q7X7Tty-C4r50gH17OTyDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CIgBELAE&biw=1262&bih=612

GenaJee said:
Works for me :)

You tryin' to say you'd give an old black some girl :)? Niggas need some Asian pussy too. Niggas need ALL KINDSA pussy :p! Time to plan a trip to THIGHland methinks LOL! Old black's like Uncle Ben ain't never had no pad Thai nor spring rolls a one! Hahaha!

debra said:
I can't count all the white boi daddies I have chatted with who expressed the desire to see their daughter become a bbc whore. Many ask what they can do to help make it happen.

meredith is exactly right!!!

A new recipe for Betty Crocker? Uncle Ben pounding her in the missionary position while Aunt Jemima sits that luscious black crack down on her face

I trust we're soon going to be welcoming a mixed-race grandchild?

curiouscraig45 said:
My Samantha started dating black guys her sophmore year in high school. Then married a black man in Oct. I am very proud of her.

Zagg said:
I trust we're soon going to be welcoming a mixed-race grandchild?

curiouscraig45 said:
My Samantha started dating black guys her sophmore year in high school. Then married a black man in Oct. I am very proud of her.

Zagg ... she has always liked babies and I think she has baby fever after her friend delivered a baby. I expect she will be preg soon and I will be so happy.

debra said:
I can't count all the white boi daddies I have chatted with who expressed the desire to see their daughter become a bbc whore. Many ask what they can do to help make it happen.

Me too. I like it, but it is amusing.

texas99 said:
Do other dads out there fantasize about their daughters getting used by black cock? Almost daily i cum thinking about my daughter licking black asshole, sucking black cock, getting fucked in both her holes, and eating pussy for her black master. Anyone else?

nothing would get me harder than my young teenage daughter bringing home older niggers to fuck under my roof. different ones every week, sometimes groups.

listening to them fuck for hours on end

knowing that you've got years of this until she goes to college at 18

her white school friends coming over for a group fuck session whenever they wanted

i would have to secretly set up cameras everywhere

"Do other dads out there fantasize about their daughters getting used by black cock? Almost daily i cum thinking about my daughter licking black asshole, sucking black cock, getting fucked in both her holes, and eating pussy for her black master. Anyone else?"

Yes Texas 99, I do as well now ever since my sexy teenaged daughter has been having lots of sex with her player BF who was so bold he even got her to give him a blowjob in the back seat of my car when I was driving them home from a party last year when she was just 16. The slutty stuff she wears is amazing compared to the fashions in the 70's.

Not a dad (duh!), but my friend Anne has beautiful twin daughters from her first marriage. They're 20 now, and they're both dating black cock. Their boyfriends are brothers (although not twins). I wouldn't bet that the twins don't get shared :)

Just a comment....as for my racist ass Dad, If i ever did let him see me with a sexy black it would for spite or to torture him!! lol Not for his satifaction for sure...My goal is to present him with a little black grandson one day!! lol ;D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back