Other dads?

Sorry all, if there was any confusion about my last comment. (reply #36)

To clear things up, the first part was me replying to Texas that I also fantasize and jerk off to thinking about seeing my sexy teen-aged daughter sucking and fucking black cocks.

The next part was telling him it started when I really found out first hand that she has become sexual active, (bold enough to slurp her Italian player BF dick while resting her head in his lap for the 30min drive) now that she's tasting white cock I just want her to upgrade to BBC like I am sure he does for his daughter.

Sorry, to all if it was misleading.

slutncuck said:
I've fantasized for years about my wife having a black man's baby. Now, since my daughter's become old enough to breed I find myself thinking more and more about her being fucked by Niggers and impregnated. It would be wonderful for my wife and my daughter to both have Black babys. Makes my little white dick hard thinking about it!
Mine too

bethh213 said:
Just a comment....as for my racist ass Dad, If i ever did let him see me with a sexy black it would for spite or to torture him!! lol Not for his satifaction for sure...My goal is to present him with a little black grandson one day!! lol ;D

My sister went black as a teenager, and her father (my stepfather) was very hard on her. He also encouraged and sometimes f...d all of us to be very cruel to her. He is still a racist and they haven’t spoken in a long time, and probably never will. She has had four beautiful biracial children. She currently lives with a Black Man, and I still get excited thinking about Him giving BBC to my sister. It’s too bad her father’s racist ways caused him to miss out on all the excitement.

I would be in heaven if any of my daughter (3) began dating a Black Man. My oldest daughter has dated Black before but I haven't talked to her lately.

bethh213 said:
Just a comment....as for my racist ass Dad, If i ever did let him see me with a sexy black it would for spite or to torture him!! lol Not for his satifaction for sure...My goal is to present him with a little black grandson one day!! lol ;D

Go out and find yourself a dark black black, with very thick lips with the kinkiest hair and a long mule dick to breed with

It is very good to see this being discussed, and heartening to see white fathers admitting to having these feelings. I have spoken to many (online at least) who have said the same. I don't have a daughter (yet) but, as a white male in awe of BBC and the wonderful, beautiful sexual union of the Black male and the white female, I can imagine how and why these feelings and desires arise.

The dad next door to me has 3 daughters and the middle one is fucking a black man, I dated her when we were young I'd like to watch her getting some black now. I did see him leaving next door when only the mom was at home I hope he fucked her old fat pussy to I know I would if I got the chance.

In our local park there are two black guys and this really pretty girl that keep going to a really secluded part of the park that is rough and has no trails. They take a blanket with them so it is really obvious. They go and come back almost a couple of hours later. I get a little woody whenever I see them together.

Happy so many of us want our daughters, sisters, moms, nieces, wives, girlfriends and of course grandmothers black used. I've said it a million times, if it has a pussy, it should be black used.

If there are any blacks in the middle Tennessee area, that like white BBW, just let me know. We can set something up. My wife is BBW 42dd.

Meredith said:
texas99 said:
Do other dads out there fantasize about their daughters getting used by ni**er cock? Almost daily i cum thinking about my daughter licking ni**er asshole, sucking ni**er cock, getting fucked in both her holes, and eating pussy for her ni**er master. Anyone else?

It's weird to imagine my dad thinking like this. I always figured he would be more mad than anything else.

I have a feeling the anger is because no matter how hard they try they just can't keep their little white dicks from getting hard.

My daughter is 25, she was 21 when she dumped her wimpy white boyfriend. She is strictly black. A couple yrs ago I got into it with a black guy that was treating her bad. He got in my face and treated to kick my teeth in. I was honestly scared of him. So she ended up leaving with him. That's when things changed for me. My daughter seen how pathetic I was and how strong he was. Then I started thinking, maybe this is the way its supposed to be. She loves black men. I understand that. Honestly I think all pussy should be only for black men.

For a this talk I see, hear very little action. You really want your daughter blacked. Send her over I will even film it for you and have her talk about how I am her daddy now, face covered in cum. Let's see what happens. 45 year old male in London, UK.

For a this talk I see, hear very little action. You really want your daughter blacked. Send her over I will even film it for you and have her talk about how I am her daddy now, face covered in cum. Let's see what happens. 45 year old male in London, UK.
I've heard a lot of stories àbout my daughter, we live in a small town.. she definitely likes dick. And she's very popular. Thats one thing. Asking to watch is totally different.. I know I'm a wimpy pathetic dad and I'd love to see her pleasing real men but I fear that won't happen. I know you would like her tho. All the white guys fell in love . She's staying with a guy older than me so she likes and age as long as they are black

Yes, Grandma, too. We should certainly encourage older women, for whom it wasn't socially acceptable to fraternize with niggers, to get some black dick while they have a chance.

I can't count all the white boi daddies I have chatted with who expressed the desire to see their daughter become a bbc whore. Many ask what they can do to help make it happen.
I know my daughter found IR on my phone a couple times. The most recent was after she started dating black men. It was full of pics and videos about daughters . So maybe I influenced her I'm not sure but I do love it. The more things I hear from friends and gossip around town the prouder I am

Attachments

• 1657929573099_trimmed.png
    1657929573099_trimmed.png
    758.8 KB · Views: 20

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back