Other dads?

Good to know I'm not the only one. Nothing will make me more proud then the day I find out my daughter is finally gagging on black cock.

Hi Tex. I don't think you're alone. From private conversations I've had, it seems that yours is a favorite longing though not one that many white dads are prepared to talk about too publicly....lol There was a guy in here a couple of weeks ago who was interested in hooking up his divorced mom with a black. Good luck with it. Let us know how it progresses.

Just love that its becoming more and more discussed. Think alot of people were scared to say it out loud since they thought they were alone but more and more of you are starting to realize you want to see your wives and daughters take one these big black cocks. If any of you get to Vegas let me know.

This is such a wonderful development in the modern world today . . . so many, many white men openly accepting the reality of black dick penetrating the previously forbidden, soft, rosey red arseholesholes of their precious white girl daughters ------->(_*_) (indeed the anal cavities of all of the white females in the entire family . . . grandma too :eek:!)

Yes, Grandma, too. We should certainly encourage older women, for whom it wasn't socially acceptable to fraternize with niggers, to get some black dick while they have a chance.

ThickNiggaDick said:
This is such a wonderful development in the modern world today . . . so many, many white men openly accepting the reality of black dick penetrating the previously forbidden, soft, rosey red arseholesholes of their precious white girl daughters ------->(_*_) (indeed the anal cavities of all of the white females in the entire family . . . grandma too :eek:!)

How's that affected your wife Craig. Is he the man of the house when he visits ? Seems Black Men can't help but dominate any space they're in.

texas99 said:
Do other dads out there fantasize about their daughters getting used by black cock? Almost daily i cum thinking about my daughter licking black asshole, sucking black cock, getting fucked in both her holes, and eating pussy for her black master. Anyone else?

It's weird to imagine my dad thinking like this. I always figured he would be more mad than anything else.

It's always difficult to imagine our parents' sexuality. Can you understand that other fathers' might have these feelings?

Meredith said:
texas99 said:
Do other dads out there fantasize about their daughters getting used by black cock? Almost daily i cum thinking about my daughter licking black asshole, sucking black cock, getting fucked in both her holes, and eating pussy for her black master. Anyone else?

It's weird to imagine my dad thinking like this. I always figured he would be more mad than anything else.

uselesswimp said:
How's that affected your wife Craig. Is he the man of the house when he visits ? Seems Black Men can't help but dominate any space they're in.

Uselesswimp,

I am trying to use it to get my wife to go black.

He in a natural way is the center of attention and sort of in charge the few times we have been around him. He visited us during Thanksgiving. So the answer is yes.

V/R
Craig

Zagg said:
It's always difficult to imagine our parents' sexuality. Can you understand that other fathers' might have these feelings?

Meredith said:
texas99 said:

I don't know about "understand", but I can accept it. It seems to be pretty commonplace in this scene.

Then at least in the abstract you can imagine your father having those feelings about you.

Meredith said:
Zagg said:

Meredith said:
texas99 said:

I don't know about "understand", but I can accept it. It seems to be pretty commonplace in this scene.

I've fantasized for years about my wife having a black man's baby. Now, since my daughter's become old enough to breed I find myself thinking more and more about her being fucked by Niggers and impregnated. It would be wonderful for my wife and my daughter to both have Black babys. Makes my little white dick hard thinking about it!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back