Interracial in the News

• Thread starter Thick Nigga Dick
  • Start date
JUST ANOTHER NASTY black ::)
With photos of his accusers!

Link Removed

You know a black fuckin' around with puppets 24/7 can't be right :-\

Attachments

• MV5BMjE0OTAyMTE2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY0MTUzNA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
    MV5BMjE0OTAyMTE2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY0MTUzNA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 39
  • sheldon-stephens-kevin-clash-elmo.jpg
    sheldon-stephens-kevin-clash-elmo.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 36
  • ht_cecil_singleton_elmo_nt_121120_wg.jpg
    ht_cecil_singleton_elmo_nt_121120_wg.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 33
DAAAAMMMNNNNNN!!
That white boy is ready to kill over a black bitch (or more like $3 million dollars)!!

Link Removed

Attachments

• spl_gabriel_aubry_beaten_up_thg_121127_wb.jpg
    spl_gabriel_aubry_beaten_up_thg_121127_wb.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 37
Another thing I like to know about this study how many IR relationships are with with Jews how about Native Americans,
people of India, Persian and other Middle Eastern peoples?

A ROLLER COASTER INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE
Old news that speaks for itself (bet you wanna see my search history dontcha :D)

Link Removed

JOHN BOEHNER'S DAUGHTER TO MARRY A black!!!

Link Removed

Attachments

• Boehner-crying.jpg
    Boehner-crying.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Dominic-Lakhan-Lindsay-Boehner-boyfriend-fiance.jpg
    Dominic-Lakhan-Lindsay-Boehner-boyfriend-fiance.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 43
  • boehner-swirl.jpg
    boehner-swirl.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 60
PROM NIGHT DEEP IN THE HEART OF DIXIE

Link Removed

Attachments

• Antonio_Ashley.jpg
    Antonio_Ashley.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 90
Meredith said:
How many new residents will Wilcox have in nine months?

I don't know but . . . BOSTON STRONG!!!
(I still don't like the Celtics though LOL!)

BOEHNER DAUGHTER'S MARRIAGE FOLLOW-UP

Link Removed

Supposedly he was there, but I can't spot him in the blurry pics.

MR. SPEAKER BOEHNER MADE THE SAME MISTAKE :D

Attachments

• Rasta Nuts.jpg
    Rasta Nuts.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 163
PAULA DEEN
Come on! Which one of you honkies have never used the N-word??? Wouldn't be a single h... with a job if you all got fired for callin' a black a black!

Link Removed

Paula say them nigras the Neely's sho' do know how to cook up some good riibs ;D!!!

Attachments

• Paula-Deen.jpg
    Paula-Deen.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 21
  • The Neelys.jpg
    The Neelys.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 20
  • Ribs.jpg
    Ribs.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 24
TND you are absolutely right. Anyone my parent's ages that grew up in the south are telling a ball face lie if they say they have never said it. I cant speak for the people up north. the whole frigging thing is so stupid!!

bethh213 said:
TND you are absolutely right. Anyone my parent's ages that grew up in the south are telling a ball face lie if they say they have never said it. I cant speak for the people up north. the whole frigging thing is so stupid!!

Hey check it out baby girl, check it out! Paula say, "I is what I is, and I'm not changing :'(!" WTF kind of country ass shit is that LOLOLOLOL ;D? If I were her, I wouldn't be on TV cryin' and shit. She needs to tell people to kiss her fat white hind parts (_I_) :D

But, that's hard for somebody like her to do. I understand because people like her are beholden to all kinds of interests . . . interests from which flows lots and lots of money! She was to take in $2.5 million this year from the TV FoodNetwork alone. Then there's all her other deals, books, and endorsements out there.

People start gettin' that money and makin' committments on it. If the money stops coming in . . . they're ruined! Even had Dawg the Bounty Hunter up there cryin' with his scruffy, racist ass self talkin' about, "I'm sorry" ::) Yeah, he was sorry that income flow was bein' threatened is what :mad:

Attachments

• Dawg.jpg
    Dawg.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 24
OK, tonight CNN ran a special program called "The N-Word". During the program, they showed the following funny clip :D

Link Removed

NIGGUHS PLEASE ::)!!!

Link Removed

By the way, Erin Burnett is so, SO cute! I wish that was black seed blowin' her pregnant white girl belly up like that too!

Cute, lily white, blond iCarly co-star Jennette McCurdy is dating a huge black NBA player now, apparently after he said he had a crush on her on Twitter. You can tell from the pics that they're obviously fucking, he's probably even getting to pound his huge cock into her tight ass. ;D

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back