Interracial in the News

• Thread starter Thick Nigga Dick
  • Start date
I predict eventually these girls are spreading their legs for black guys, feeling guilty about it and hiding it from friends and family, but loving the sex.

Why do I hear the theme song from Deliverance when I read half of these links? LOL.

ThickNiggaDick said:
These young black beans and rice eatin' racist bitches need big black dicks shanked up their ignorant assholes (video included):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/gainesville-high-school-s_n_1290929.html?ncid=webmail1

Most people collecting welfare in the U.S. are white, and it isn't even close either . . . it's a function of population . . . oh, and they're all living large too ::) I also happen to see a lot of young, single white moms destined for poverty . . . with many of them (but nowhere near most!) having birthed 'lil black babies . . . somebody white been givin' the black race that "proper English-speaking" nookie.
hey tnd.they call them motherfuckers BEANERS here in the south.shit.while they talking about us them crackers cant stand they ass.

i don't know if it's true or not but i've been trying to find out. i heard that the Bachelor series is considering doing a black Bachelor...same show but with a Black bachelor and an assortment of women, white and black. i think this would be extremely interesting. it also would be a great way to help encourage or introduce the interracial topic to our white wives. anyone hear of this yet?

sabrina_sissy_gurl said:
i don't know if it's true or not but i've been trying to find out. i heard that the Bachelor series is considering doing a black Bachelor...same show but with a Black bachelor and an assortment of women, white and black. i think this would be extremely interesting. it also would be a great way to help encourage or introduce the interracial topic to our white wives. anyone hear of this yet?

It has already been done!

Link Removed

INTERRACIAL FUCKIN' STILL ON THE RISE

Link Removed

But why are black/h... unions in the fourth position :mad:? Something needs to be done to correct that problem, and I'm just the one to address it too 8)

It would be interesting and of more help in understanding the true break down, if they revealed how those marriages are comprised by gender as well as race.

In other words is it primarily white males with Asian females, Black males with white females, Hispanic males with white females, Asian males with Black females, etc.

Good point.

willsrvu said:
It would be interesting and of more help in understanding the true break down, if they revealed how those marriages are comprised by gender as well as race.

In other words is it primarily white males with Asian females, Black males with white females, Hispanic males with white females, Asian males with Black females, etc.

willsrvu said:

The article reports that hispanic/non-hispanic unions are the most common . . . but then you have the whole question of what is "hispanic" versus "non-hispanic". And just who exactly are these hispanics hooking up with? I've seen data from other studies. But just take a look around . . . you see white guys getting with asian women and black men with white women. Black women are with mostly black men are rarely seen in interracial couplings compared to others. And when you see an Asian man in an interracial couple, what do you usually see? Asian man with a white woman.

ThickNiggaDick said:
INTERRACIAL FUCKIN' STILL ON THE RISE

Link Removed

But why are black/h... unions in the fourth position :mad:? Something needs to be done to correct that problem, and I'm just the one to address it too 8)

aren't these only marriages though? does it take into consideration Black men/white girl relationships and sex?

sabrina_sissy_gurl said:
Aren't these only marriages though? does it take into consideration Black men/white girl relationships and sex?

Actually, the article does reference "partnerships" as well as marriages. The more I look at it, the more confusing (and unhelpful on the statistics) it becomes. But, the central point stands. Interracial fucking continues on the rise :)

The reason I'm curious as to the actual statistics regarding the specific gender/race make up of the various couplings is to see if there are ways to manipulate the social trend to increase the overall numbers of such unions.

I would tend to think that white males coupling with other races is the most prevalent based on economic attraction. As white males tend to be the higher earners in the USA and most of Europe, this would make them more attractive as potential mates to females of all races, giving them an unfairly larger pool of females to choose from.

In South America the wealthiest men would be Hispanic or Latino and I would think they would account for a higher percentage of interracial mating there.

So if any of that is correct, then increasing the wealth of Black men would give them a larger selection of women of various race to choose from, especially when combined with their sexual mystique.

Of course, this could be totally upside down as maybe the wealthiest classes maintain a higher percentage of racial purity and it's the lower economic classes that are becoming more "color blind".

As I said, I am assuming economics to be the largest factor in the breakdown, but without actual numbers of gender to race ratios of interracial couples reported geographically with economic status also noted, it's all moot.

However, as ThickNiggaDick noted: "But, the central point stands. Interracial fucking continues on the rise." is the main and best news possible because while there is still so much opposition out there for IR, it is slowly being accepted more and more and will eventually become so common as to be a non-issue. At least we can hope.

will

willsrvu said:
I would tend to think that white males coupling with other races is the most prevalent based on economic attraction. As white males tend to be the higher earners in the USA and most of Europe, this would make them more attractive as potential mates to females of all races, giving them an unfairly larger pool of females to choose from.

In South America the wealthiest men would be Hispanic or Latino and I would think they would account for a higher percentage of interracial mating there.

Of course, this could be totally upside down as maybe the wealthiest classes maintain a higher percentage of racial purity and it's the lower economic classes that are becoming more "color blind".

will

A few thoughts on your post. First, with regard to white men coupling with other races. That point reminds me of something that I came to understand at around 14 or 15 years of age. You see, the more people of different races you can date/marry, then the freer you are as a human being on this earth.

The white man has been the "most free" historically to do as he pleases, including marry outside of his race. Not that it happens for a white man with no problems and/or issues for him at all. It's just that the white man has had FEWER problems from marrying outside of his race than men of color have had.

There are many, many reasons why I like having sex with white women. One of them is that when I do hump a white girl . . . when I'm sucking on those pink nipples . . . or deep, deep, deeeeeep up in her forbidden white butt hole . . . then I know that at that moment I am as free as the white man . . . I am free!!! And so is the white woman free as she now too has sex with who SHE wants to . . . the wishes of the white man be damned. I have written about these points before.

On your point about hispanics . . . many hispanics consider themselves to be white (and many are), so that complicates things. In my view, the overwhelming majority of people from the hispanic world are NOT white though! They are "mestizo" . . . a mixture of native american peoples and whites. The statistical data does exist for this and is easily found for review. A lot of latinos calling themselves white . . . you can look at them and see the Maya or the Chibcha or the Inca or the Arawak (pick the group) in their faces! Let them come to North America and then we'll see how "white" the white people here think they are!

And finally on your point about the extent to which interracial couplings are accepted according to class status, I don't have any hard data on it, but it seems to me that the most resistance is found within both the upper and the lower classes. The wealthy blue-bloods would never "lower" themselves. And strangely enough, the brainwashed people at the bottom would view it as lowering themselves too! They don't have much, but at least they're better than those "coloreds".

I think the best chance for more and more interracial unions rests with the middle class people. They're not so high and mighty on the food chain so as to always automatically see it as lowering themselves, and not as ignorant as some trailer trash in the lower class who's so brainwashed by the top tier blue bloods that they too would see going interracial as "lowering" their already low status (a way for the rich to maintain "social order"). If you're poor with not much, why do something to go even lower and worsen your situation LOL?! Of course, this is just me talking and and how I see it, generalizations and all. But, it's all based on what I've seen and experienced in the world around me during my lifetime. Wealthy white girls won't marry my upper middle class black ass . . . but neither will a white, redneck, trailer trash whore. The middle class white girls are the ones who go out with me.

ThickNiggaDick said:
A few thoughts on your post. First, with regard to white men coupling with other races. That point reminds me of something that I came to understand at around 14 or 15 years of age. You see, the more people of different races you can date/marry, then the freer you are as a human being on this earth.

The white man has been the "most free" historically to do as he pleases, including marry outside of his race. Not that it happens for a white man with no problems and/or issues for him at all. It's just that the white man has had FEWER problems from marrying outside of his race than men of color have had.

There are many, many reasons why I like having sex with white women. One of them is that when I do hump a white girl . . . when I'm sucking on those pink nipples . . . or deep, deep, deeeeeep up in her forbidden white butt hole . . . then I know that at that moment I am as free as the white man . . . I am free!!! And so is the white woman free as she now too has sex with who SHE wants to . . . the wishes of the white man be damned. I have written about these points before.

On your point about hispanics . . . many hispanics consider themselves to be white (and many are), so that complicates things. In my view, the overwhelming majority of people from the hispanic world are NOT white though! They are "mestizo" . . . a mixture of native american peoples and whites. The statistical data does exist for this and is easily found for review. A lot of latinos calling themselves white . . . you can look at them and see the Maya or the Chibcha or the Inca or the Arawak (pick the group) in their faces! Let them come to North America and then we'll see how "white" the white people here think they are!

And finally on your point about the extent to which interracial couplings are accepted according to class status, I don't have any hard data on it, but it seems to me that the most resistance is found within both the upper and the lower classes. The wealthy blue-bloods would never "lower" themselves. And strangely enough, the brainwashed people at the bottom would view it as lowering themselves too! They don't have much, but at least they're better than those "coloreds".

I think the best chance for more and more interracial unions rests with the middle class people. They're not so high and mighty on the food chain so as to always automatically see it as lowering themselves, and not as ignorant as some trailer trash in the lower class who's so brainwashed by the top tier blue bloods that they too would see going interracial as "lowering" their already low status (a way for the rich to maintain "social order"). If you're poor with not much, why do something to go even lower and worsen your situation LOL?! Of course, this is just me talking and and how I see it, generalizations and all. But, it's all based on what I've seen and experienced in the world around me during my lifetime. Wealthy white girls won't marry my upper middle class black ass . . . but neither will a white, redneck, trailer trash whore. The middle class white girls are the ones who go out with me.

Like I said, without a lot more specific data we're all just taking shots in the dark.

Good insight based on your personal experience though. I think you are probably right about it being more acceptable with the middle class group. The middle class is usually more accepting of differences, diversity and of change.

Another factor not considered is religion which is most popular with the poor, so that would also tend to segregate them more by keeping them desiring to be with "their own kind".

Anyway, it's nice to know progress is being made somewhere.
will

willsrvu said:
Another factor not considered is religion which is most popular with the poor, so that would also tend to segregate them more by keeping them desiring to be with "their own kind".

Now isn't that funny? I thought religions were supposed to bring people together . . . not separate them! The old joke is that the most segregated time of the week in America is on Sunday mornings when people go to church :eek:

SHE WANNA BE A black
(not exactly "interracial" but didn't know where to post it . . . includes video clip)

Link Removed

AMERICAN NIGGAS AND WHITE GIRLS BEEN GETTIN' IT ON . . . FOR A LOOOONG TIME :eek:!

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back