Interracial in the News

• Thread starter Thick Nigga Dick
  • Start date
ThickNiggaDick said:
GONNA MARRY A NIGGUH (one drop rule = NEGER!!!)

Link Removed
Link Removed

The guy is DIANA ROSS's son so he has more than just a drop in him.

Also I read a gossip item that Ashlee found out that when she took it in for cleaning they told her the ring was a fake.

nigluvr said:
The guy is DIANA ROSS's son so he has more than just a drop in him.

I know who he is . . . besides, how do you establish that somebody has just "one drop" of a particularly blood . . . was just drawing upon the well-known "one drop rule" to establish that Ashlee been fuckin' a nigguh!

WHITE FOLKS ARE SOMETHIN' ELSE ::)
Now they done found a way to even turn their butt holes white! Well what's gonna happen when ya take a shit bitch ;D?? I bet Michael Jackson was usin' this shit too!

Link Removed

Amazing! I always thought my darkened anal hole was because your big black dick was rubbing the white out of me! LMAO

acetown said:
Controversial bill for reparations:
Link Removed

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"...women who are in a steady relationship with a black man who they have regular sex with at least fourteen times a week will be exempt from the law." !!!!

blkdragon said:
Interesting article: Link Removed

I'm guessing this is the video: Link Removed

They got pissed off seein' how big that nigguh's dick was compared to the cracker kraut's weiner. HEIL NEGERS!!! JAWOHL :D!!!

LISTEN TO THIS
To hear how a two-faced, cuckolded h... thinks ::)!

Link Removed

nikki said:
Did anyone hear about that KKK guy who was with a black man???

It just goes to show . . . there's really nothing rational about racism:

Link Removed

I think most of those Klan assholes are probably self-hating like that guy.

I'd say "fuck that guy," but it looks like someone already did. Hehehe.

UPDATE
This dumb fuck is a fuckin' Hebrew . . . a JEW doin' this shit . . . what a shaaaaaaaame and a scandal! His birth name was Donald Tokowitz, but then he added "Sterling" to "Aryanize" his name ::)

Link Removed

blackcaesar3k5 said:
thic: the true hebrews were black..
So what are you saying then? That his "real" real name isn't Donald "Tokowitz" but Donald "Tokoto"?? Here go a story about his grandson right here ;D: Link Removed

But look, look . . . look . . . I got the solution right here. He should go ahead and sell the Los Angeles Clippers at a handsome profit, and then go buy the Los Angeles Kings hockey team :D That way he ain't got to worry about no nigras showin' up at the games :D

Sterling is one of those Ashkenazi Jew.. The Ashkenazi, Sephari and Mizarahi are Jews through conversion.. They don't have ties to original hebrews which left during third Judean Rebellion back in 1st century..

blackcaesar3k5 said:
thic: the true hebrews were black..

WTF!
How did Judaism get brought up?!?!

Black, While, Yellow or Purple I can not follow a faith that says you have to cut off part of your dick to be in the club. That is mutilation!

Have a coke and just a smile??? No, no, no! Bill say have a coke and a smile and SUCK my nigra dong ;D!

Attachments

• Cosby.jpg
    Cosby.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Drink Coke.png
    Drink Coke.png
    335.5 KB · Views: 19

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back