Bareback - The only way to fuck

blackenedjulie said:
Curiousjoe007200 that is me in the picture. I have ne fucked by numerous hung black cock niggers . I have been impregnated twice by two different black bulls and bore them two mixed kids.
Julie
Link Removed

Julie,
This is awesome, hope they keep you barefoot and pregnant. Do you have white husband?
If you do, I know he is proud!

No I do not have an white husband but an Asian husband . His cock is just like a toothpick compared to my black lovers.
Julie
Link Removed

Very real. But around here, a lot of people get totally wrapped up in their fantasies.

anothertexasredhead said:
I agree Mrs C but you do have to be careful, disease and pregnancy are real issues

well i just need to trust the guy i'm with to be able to do that, not that pregnancy is a bad thing with a black man, just i'm married to a white man and plan on staying that way lol but the disease part, trust is a huge factor for me

It is a wonderful feeling. No finer way to show your devotion and unabashed worship of your lover's seed.

J_P said:
A condom full of black seed is just disrespectful :mad:

I totally agree with this. It would be such a shame to waste a load of black cum. Fuck I wish I could find a girl who'd get blacked and gimme those fresh cream pies!!

This thread is hot.

Having sex with comdoms is dirty. When a beautiful whitegirl invites a black guy to fuck her bareback its good clean natural sex. It's very important for today's whitegirls to help boost the black's ego by allowing them to plant their negro seed in the precious white wombs and just let nature take it's course.

My wife's been doing her Daddy bareback for a year now, they've been together for 2 yrs. There's a hugh trust factor in going bareback. Now the 3 of us would have it no other way. Bare is so hot, I love seeing his cum running out of her pussy. I love eating the creampies and my wife loves having me clean her out after they've fucked. There's just something about a white wife whore have her Black lover shoot his seed up in her married pussy. I'm addicted to seeing it as much as my wife is having it done to her. Here's a few pics of them.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I hate condoms. I love when I find a lover I can trust and go without them. A true commitment to him.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I am happy to introduce you my french wife Kimmie Bareback fucked by her black lover. She loves being fucked and feeling the softness of a black dick into her cunt.
Hope you appreciate !

Here is a Link Removed.

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back