Bareback - The only way to fuck

A SHAAAAME AND A SCANDAL!!!
Simply a travesty of justice! Where is the payback in this???

Attachments

• No Condoms!.jpg
    No Condoms!.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 217
Here you go baby....it'll be alright! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ::)

Attachments

• jizz.jpg
    jizz.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 357
  • jizz2.jpg
    jizz2.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 370
Those are such hot pics!!! I hope her white boyfriend licked her clean properly after...

SO MUCH FOR USING A CONDOM :D

Attachments

• Rubber Broke.gif
    Rubber Broke.gif
    908.7 KB · Views: 308
OOOOOOHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYYYY

Attachments

• zzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzz.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 263
  • zzz2.jpg
    zzz2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 225
I never could understand why A woman would suck a bare dick and then make him use a rubber to fuck her. She could get an std from giving a blowjob

luvstowatch said:
I never could understand why A woman would suck a bare dick and then make him use a rubber to fuck her. She could get an std from giving a blowjob

You are worried that she could get an STD? What about the guy getting an STD from her?

When I go bareback it means I trust my lover whether he be black or white (preferably BLACK). It is natural the way nature intended. No rubber feels as wonderful as bare skin to my womb. My natural lubrication around his. And when my black lover releases his load he coats my womb with his wonderful seed. Like I said in earlier comments, unfortunately the world we live in is no longer safe and so a stranger in my bed needs to put a jacket on for my protection.

Some more.....

Attachments

• 890500486.jpg
    890500486.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 57.JPG
    57.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 128
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 164
luvstowatch said:

Ummm . . . pregnancy?!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back