Bareback - The only way to fuck

mrscondo said:
Never said I didn't play safe. I just really enjoy my lover's bareback cock buried deep inside me. I don't do that with every guy I meet.
Im sorry my rant was not made towards you in any way. As you can see my wife also enjoys going bareback but only if everything is safe.

Bareback is the only way to fuck with black lovers. The sensation of black seeds flooding my womb is out of this world.
Julie
Link Removed

Nice set, MrsCondo. Thank you for posting these inspiring photographs :)

mrscondo said:
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

mrscondo said:
Never said I didn't play safe. I just really enjoy my lover's bareback cock buried deep inside me. I don't do that with every guy I meet.
Is he the one who fucks you regularly mscondo, and does he uses condos when he fucks you bareback?

blackenedjulie said:
Bareback is the only way to fuck with black lovers. The sensation of black seeds flooding my womb is out of this world.
Julie
Link Removed
Is this you in the picture julie? If this is you I have to say you have an awsome well streched out pussy hone! That means you take some real hung black cocked niggers deep inside you sweety. Have you ever been impregnated by a black bull?

Curiousjoe007200 that is me in the picture. I have ne fucked by numerous hung black cock niggers . I have been impregnated twice by two different black bulls and bore them two mixed kids.
Julie
Link Removed

Julie, you are a goddess.

blackenedjulie said:
Curiousjoe007200 that is me in the picture. I have ne fucked by numerous hung black cock niggers . I have been impregnated twice by two different black bulls and bore them two mixed kids.
Julie
Link Removed

blackenedjulie said:
Julie
Link Removed
Good job Julie! Keep up the good work; however I would love to see your pretty face sweety.

Thankfully, the wife and her lover have clean bills of health so I can get to eat those hot fresh creampies! She's always so sensitive after he has stretched her pussy (and often her ass) and dumped a fresh load or two in my wife. We both love the whole creampie eating experience, it makes me hard like few things do!

In a perfect world, it would be unspeakably rude to even ask a black man to wear a condom, much less not to cum in her mouth, pussy, ass, or anywhere he damn well pleases!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back